View Full Version : Me sparring and training video(im gonna be a champ one day)

hinduw
06-23-2008, 03:01 AM
Hello fellow boxers, my name is john mcadam, 18 years old and very fast .

I started boxing for a year and now i want to become a pro thats why i need a sponser and a famous trainer.
All my friends say i got very good skills and that i can become a champ.
So if any of you know people who sponser young boxers pls show them my videos, and if any of you guys know emanuel steward or roy jones jr pls ask them if they want to be my trainer.

This first one is a video of me sparring a friend of mine, don't say i should keep my hands up cause thats just my style i fight like roy jones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpcP9GqikTc

This one is me showing my speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VW1lIwRYPc

Also check my other training videos

Grtz!!

sterling
06-23-2008, 03:03 AM
Lmao u idiot

hinduw
06-23-2008, 03:38 AM
Lmao u idiot

Why? :ugh:

hinduw
06-23-2008, 03:41 AM
BTW i was going easy cause my friend has no boxing experience, but check my other training videos like me on the heavybag.

JayCoe
06-23-2008, 06:21 AM
Look I don't want to be someone to piss on someone's parade but putting up a video of you and a chubby little kid 'sparring' which showed no skill and then a video of you on the bag where you show inability to use a speedball, not criticising because they're hard to use, and then slap the bag with non-technical shots for a few seconds doesn't constitute a future champion to me. Prove me wrong if you want.

I'm just wondering, have you ever been in a boxing gym? You say your friends say you're good, which is of no importance, what does your coach think?

P.S if you haven't been in a gym and have been doing 'personal training' don't post it, you're going to piss alot of people off.

hinduw
06-23-2008, 06:31 AM
Look I don't want to be someone to piss on someone's parade but putting up a video of you and a chubby little kid 'sparring' which showed no skill and then a video of you on the bag where you show inability to use a speedball, not criticising because they're hard to use, and then slap the bag with non-technical shots for a few seconds doesn't constitute a future champion to me. Prove me wrong if you want.

I'm just wondering, have you ever been in a boxing gym? You say your friends say you're good, which is of no importance, what does your coach think?

P.S if you haven't been in a gym and have been doing 'personal training' don't post it, you're going to piss alot of people off.

Yes i train in a gym, you can find videos of me on the heavy bag at my gym

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNVGtnFWynM

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.

hinduw
06-23-2008, 06:32 AM
Can anyone get me in contact with a sponsor pls!!!

sterling
06-23-2008, 07:21 AM
hind your crap how about u go to a boxing gym dum ass.

hinduw
06-23-2008, 07:23 AM
hind your crap how about u go to a boxing gym dum ass.

i already go to a gym man. And ive watched ur videos and im way better then you, when you where sparring that guy you couldn't afford to fight with ur hands down like me cause you don't have my speed and reflexes.

sterling
06-23-2008, 07:29 AM
i already go to a gym man. And ive watched ur videos and im way better then you, when you where sparring that guy you couldn't afford to fight with ur hands down like me cause you don't have my speed and reflexes.

yeh your right hahahah i dont feel like gettin hit so i keep my hands up ****er.

JayCoe
06-23-2008, 07:31 AM
I'll ignore your last little outburst and politely comment on your little video.

#1) Correct your stance. You're severely cutting down on power by the way you're standing, use your hips.

#2) Throw some punches, stop just hitting the bag. Hit it less and hit it right.

#3) You started at 0:05 and finished at 0:53, in that short space of time you are completely knackered. You can lie and say you weren't but I can read the body like a book, by 0:36 you were pretty damn tired, obvious clue being that you allowed the bag to swing into you whilst previously you'd been, 'dodging' it.

Re-watch your own video and watch the guy in the background. Take note of his shouldr width pivot easy stance and his 'extend and correct' footwork, that's what you should learn on the first day.

#4) Stop making ****ing videos of yourself and so some training.

hinduw
06-23-2008, 07:39 AM
I'll ignore your last little outburst and politely comment on your little video.

#1) Correct your stance. You're severely cutting down on power by the way you're standing, use your hips.

#2) Throw some punches, stop just hitting the bag. Hit it less and hit it right.

#3) You started at 0:05 and finished at 0:53, in that short space of time you are completely knackered. You can lie and say you weren't but I can read the body like a book, by 0:36 you were pretty damn tired, obvious clue being that you allowed the bag to swing into you whilst previously you'd been, 'dodging' it.

Re-watch your own video and watch the guy in the background. Take note of his shouldr width pivot easy stance and his 'extend and correct' footwork, that's what you should learn on the first day.

#4) Stop making ****ing videos of yourself and so some training.

Thanks for the advise but i know what im doing, im fighting like a fighter named roy jones jr. I didn't post this video so i can get advise i just want a promoter or a world class trainer see my vids.

sterling
06-23-2008, 07:43 AM
world class my ass get down to a gym you little geek nerd you disrespect boxing someone ban this alt.

hinduw
06-23-2008, 07:49 AM
world class my ass get down to a gym you little geek nerd you disrespect boxing someone ban this alt.

im not a geek , im serious about boxing. Not sure what an alt is but it's probably an offence so no im neither an alt.

Nacho_Analstain
06-23-2008, 07:49 AM
If a world class trainer saw those videos he would absolutely piss himself with laughter.

BETTY SWOLLOCKS
06-23-2008, 07:56 AM
Thanks for the advise but i know what im doing, im fighting like a fighter named roy jones jr. I didn't post this video so i can get advise i just want a promoter or a world class trainer see my vids.

Man, that guy is giving you this good advice that you really need to heed! Roy Jones would laugh at you. No offence.

Have you ever had a competitive match before? Because I dont think you have on the evidence you've given. When you get hit in the face repeatedly by someone who knows how to punch properly you'll know if you're for real!

Hell you're young enough, but dont make out you know everything. You're trainer down your gym knows way way more than you do exactly as he says for a while and you'll realise how stupid you're sounding here. You cant jump from hitting a bag down a gym to getting a promoter and world class trainer, you gotta prove yourself against good fighters at amateur level repeatedly over a long period of time before you can even think of getting to that stage.

JayCoe
06-23-2008, 08:03 AM
Oh for ****s sakes, listen right, if you wanted to fight with your hands down there is an actual skill to it! It's alot more than reflexes, it's about foot movement, pivoting, drawing them in and personal space. Someone with that defence will lean in, draw them in and then bring their torso back so be in the correct stance to punch with them well within their range and unexpecting. You did none of that, in fact, you don't even get the stance right in your own videos so don't go giving other people ****. You weren't doing a style, you were just being ****y because you were fighting someone for about 25 seconds who was very unfit and about 2 ft shorter.

We're all here to learn, i'm still new to the sport and people here have alot more experience and knowledge than me, what I do is recognise that, offer what I do know and hope others will help me out when I need it, which they do. Don't go posting stupid ass videos which insult everyone here by making a mockery of a very difficult sport which requires alot from people, and further yet posting you're the future champ' and then when people post comments you attack them. Just go to your training, listen to your coach, or get one, and do boxing. Worry about the rest when it comes closer.

hinduw
06-23-2008, 08:13 AM
I don't care what all of you people say, i bet people told roy jones jr also that he should kept his hands up.

T-97
06-23-2008, 08:14 AM
Your a joke. You pansy around thinking your Roy Jones. Hey guys, we got us a new Zelenoff here!

Except maybe worse?...Is that possible!?

Nacho_Analstain
06-23-2008, 08:15 AM
I don't care what all of you people say, i bet people told roy jones jr also that he should kept his hands up.

Roy Jones can punch ... You cant.
Roy Jones could move ... You cant.
Roy Jones was fast ... Your not.
Roy Jones had power ... You don't.
Roy Jones wasn't a jumped up little prick who thinks he can box and clearly can't ... You are.

BETTY SWOLLOCKS
06-23-2008, 08:17 AM

I bet Roy Jones listened to all the advice he was given!

mr tricky
06-23-2008, 08:21 AM
LMAO you suck!

this is got to be the worst video ive seen on here!

you cant box to save your life, i was laughing my head off at the video of you and that fat girl sparring, your a joke!

you cant box lol no offense.............

you cant satnd you cant punch you cant do **** lol. sterling would kick your ****ing arse, lmao im still wondering if this is a fake account or some joke lol,

hinduw
06-23-2008, 08:28 AM
LMAO you suck!

this is got to be the worst video ive seen on here!

you cant box to save your life, i was laughing my head off at the video of you and that fat girl sparring, your a joke!

you cant box lol no offense.............

you cant satnd you cant punch you cant do **** lol. sterling would kick your ****ing arse, lmao im still wondering if this is a fake account or some joke lol,

that wasn't a fat girl i was sparring but a fat guy lol.
Ok i understand that you people don't like the way i move and punch cause it's unorthodox but unlike you guys i fight the way i like and not the way it says in the books. But atleast admit that i got lightening speed.

hinduw
06-23-2008, 08:31 AM
this is proof that i can fight in different styles.
first you see me hit the bag like jones and then changing in to a george foreman style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib1ZxGu77vc

T-97
06-23-2008, 08:32 AM
that wasn't a fat girl i was sparring but a fat guy lol.
Ok i understand that you people don't like the way i move and punch cause it's unorthodox but unlike you guys i fight the way i like and not the way it says in the books. But atleast admit that i got lightening speed.

No, you dont. You throw weird arm punches/wannabe nijitsu chops or some ****. You flail your arms around as fastas you can in the air and call it 'boxing'

You fight like a spaz. You don't fight anything like Roy did. He used his feet well and was set to punch all the time. You just jump around like a kid whos had to many sweets....

Dan...
06-23-2008, 08:33 AM
Not sure what is more pathetic guys. The fact that this guy actually took the time to post this trash or the fact that you guys are bothering to respond.

T-97
06-23-2008, 08:35 AM
Not sure what is more pathetic guys. The fact that this guy actually took the time to post this trash or the fact that you guys are bothering to respond.

You just responded too moron :nonono:

Also this dude, you have your chin exposed ridiculously, you will get KTFO by anyone with any idea of boxing at all..

Dan...
06-23-2008, 08:38 AM
You just responded too moron :nonono:

Also this dude, you have your chin exposed ridiculously, you will get KTFO by anyone with any idea of boxing at all..

Yeah but people are actually trying to offer this guy advice. I mean, come on, he is either a lunatic or taking the piss.

T-97
06-23-2008, 08:41 AM
Yeah but people are actually trying to offer this guy advice. I mean, come on, he is either a lunatic or taking the piss.

Yeah i know i'm just messin. the dude is clearly either SERIOUSLY deluded or messing around...

But, those giving advice are doing what this place is supposed to be used for :lol1: Hey i don't bother. He's another Zelenoff..

..David..
06-23-2008, 08:42 AM
ahahaha you guys take this things way too seriously

the thing that pisses me the most its that threads like this get like a hundred respones and the serious ones about nutrition and training get like 5 responses and at least one stupid comment.

but well funny things are stupid most of the time

hinduw
06-23-2008, 10:03 AM
nobody has to get pissed about my vids. I just put it here so i can get some name recognision.

konaman
06-23-2008, 10:04 AM
Mother of god a possible 4th contender in the Charlie Z series.

dfwtx
06-23-2008, 10:07 AM
p4p #1 material baby keep at it!!!!!!!!!!!!

No honestly, spar a real boxer not some obese down syndrome tranny and you will see that what you call "unorthodox" leads to you litteraly getting the **** beat out of you. And upload that video, I think we could all enjoy that.

T-97
06-23-2008, 10:12 AM

No honestly, spar a real boxer not some obese down syndrome tranny and you will see that what you call "unorthodox" leads to you litteraly getting the **** beat out of you. And upload that video, I think we could all enjoy that.

B-b-b-b-bb-b-b-b-but roy jones does it :(

:lol1:

hinduw
06-23-2008, 10:40 AM
There really is no need to act all agressive against me, if you dont like my vids just don't watch it.

Sage84
06-23-2008, 11:02 AM
come on guys, lets leave him alone....he clearly needs some advice, if he dont wanna take it then fine...but hes only 18, once he grows up a little bit he may realise his errors (well i hope he does)..

And to hinduw, come one man, listen to people, learn from it....dont attack people for not saying ur the next Roy Jones (cos thats all u wanna hear). Listen to ur coach, grow up a bit and realise that what Roy Jones did was unique and cant be copied...get ur hands up, learn the basics and then once u got the foot work, defence and timing right u can start thinking about ur "own style" if thats what u really want..

THE REED™
06-23-2008, 11:06 AM
B-b-b-b-bb-b-b-b-but roy jones does it :(

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Roy got knocked out doin ROy

imagine what happens to this kid

J_CON
06-23-2008, 11:28 AM
have you really been doing it for a year? I looked significantly better in a week.

RUSTYBOXER
06-23-2008, 11:30 AM
the he she did a better job of doing roy than you would ever do in a ring.

P4P rJjR
06-23-2008, 12:17 PM
Roy didnt get knocked by doin roy hey just lose so much weight and then fought tarver and glen and got knocked out.

Actus Reus 21
06-23-2008, 12:45 PM

I started boxing for a year and now i want to become a pro thats why i need a sponser and a famous trainer.
So if any of you know people who sponser young boxers pls show them my videos, and if any of you guys know emanuel steward or roy jones jr pls ask them if they want to be my trainer.

This first one is a video of me sparring a friend of mine, don't say i should keep my hands up cause thats just my style i fight like roy jones.

Grtz!!

dude are you ****ing searious? be ****ing real man, your no even close to talking to emmanuel steward. Even tho hes a cool guy, I still doubt he would train you at this point. Post a video of you in searious sparring please!
Please explain to me what the **** this isVVVVV? Pro training?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V2ZH8QRKugM&hl=en&rel=0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V2ZH8QRKugM&hl=en&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Actus Reus 21
06-23-2008, 12:47 PM

lmfaoooooooooooooooooo holy **** i just fell of my chair

rj_ct
06-23-2008, 03:18 PM
i'll sponsor you, dude. send me $5,000 for start up, then we can talk.

THE REED™
06-23-2008, 03:24 PM
dude are you ****ing searious? be ****ing real man, your no even close to talking to emmanuel steward. Even tho hes a cool guy, I still doubt he would train you at this point. Post a video of you in searious sparring please!
Please explain to me what the **** this isVVVVV? Pro training?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V2ZH8QRKugM&hl=en&rel=0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V2ZH8QRKugM&hl=en&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lmfao... i love how he walks around the bag with his back facing it... :rofl: :rofl:

Towelie
06-23-2008, 03:32 PM
Dude I think you fight like roy Jones, actually I thought for a second you were the reincarnation of rjj. I mean you guys have alot in common you both keep your hands down. Your foot work was incredible, Jab was amazing and stiff, speed was through the roof. Have you ever heard of the Pros buddy cause im a world class promoter and im gonna make you a champ.

JayCoe
06-23-2008, 06:01 PM
In all honesty i've seen far worse bag work it's just the ****iness and refusal to accept any genuine advice.

King James III
06-23-2008, 09:24 PM

lol im pretty sure he fought with his hands up because he is a actual fighter not some random punk who bought some cheap ass gloves. Get a gym or get a life dude

Hagler★
06-23-2008, 09:51 PM
this has to be a joke he fights like he is in a secondary school playground fight. he throws these mad things vaguely similar to punches from his hips like he wants 2 get dq'ed for low blowing with every1 he throws

peewee1460
06-23-2008, 10:37 PM
you might have some potential but your technique needs some serious work

Rafael Benitez
06-23-2008, 11:08 PM

Hahaha. everyone thinks they're Prince Naseem but they are not! Everyone else in Naz's gym has been knocked the **** out, even Herol Graham and his best mate Ryan Rhodes who made the flip. He only avoided it coz he got a good chin.

Seriously son, you shouldn't look for a sponsor. I'm not going to piss on your fireworks but I would advise you to look for local sponsorship and show them vids of your bouts. If you have had no bouts, then learn how to walk before you try running.

Not impressed with you speed in the kitchen, LOL. Show us it on the bag, pads or in a bout if you want any kudos in the boxing fraternity. Honestly, the SMS generation want everything in a Jiffy. Do you run every morning at 6am? 5-6miles? Do you do 1000 press ups 2000 situps/crunches and 500 squats/burpees/thrusts? You have no am record to baost of ans you want RJJ and Manny Steward to come down and train you. Incredible.

bomber91
06-23-2008, 11:25 PM

Grtz!!

not to ruin your dream's but your not as good or as fast as you think u r.......im alot faster than ur ass......i would love to spar u just to show u that ur not ****.......

Rafael Benitez
06-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Post a vid so he can see what real boxing is! I fI knew how to transfer my bouts from camcorder to youtube I would. None of these guys have bouts, I can tell.

bomber91
06-23-2008, 11:36 PM
Post a vid so he can see what real boxing is! I fI knew how to transfer my bouts from camcorder to youtube I would. None of these guys have bouts, I can tell.

how many fights u got.....and what's ur record?

Undefeated
06-23-2008, 11:37 PM
Lol.. Think Zelenoff is probaly better than this guy. HAHAHA

Haw Haw haW!

Rafael Benitez
06-23-2008, 11:44 PM
how many fights u got.....and what's ur record?

Plenty. I'll be back from a long injury lay off in Autumn, and hopefully will give you people some real vids.

actionjackson
06-24-2008, 12:38 AM
You wouldnt last a week at my gym with that attitude or your talent.

The 106 pounders at my gym would work you around the ring HAHAHAHA.

Sorry spud but you are a head case if you think you got talent.

Rafael Benitez
06-24-2008, 01:29 AM
Real amateur boxers:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/focosi/video/x3jz6d_focosi-vs-liberati_sport

Some guys Italian cousin from the limey lounge. Please people stop posting bull**** vids of gayness until you have something like this. Then I can enjoy watching it from beginning to end and not taking it off after looking puzzled.