View Full Version : Most embarrassing moment in the gym for you?

Nacho_Analstain
06-22-2008, 05:20 PM
I have a couple, Probably the worse was my first time sparring when i was 15-16 against a guy who was a lot smaller, 14 years old.

I had sparred a few different guys that day, Mainly guys just as good as me and i did well, Showed power and strength and it gave me a big ego trip ... Then they put me in with this little guy and he beat the piss out of me :lol1: .. I didn't know how to defend so i just bent down really low and he was landing uppercuts for fun, I was just throwing bombs and they were hitting his gloves and rocking his foundation but had little effect.

Another embarrassing time, I was just on the heavy bag, Took a huge swing and missed, Hit my trainer in the chest before falling on my face :lol1:

The Failboat
06-22-2008, 05:32 PM
http://blog.orly.ch/files/lolz-you-fail.jpg

Smokin'J
06-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Hehe, ****ed it up with the jump ropes once, maaan **** was ****ed up.

mightymouse2k
06-22-2008, 06:12 PM
The last embarrassing moment for me actually originated from boxingscene. I think it was "Diesel" who said to prove i had an 8 pack, turned out i didn't, just me momentarily lapsing into stupidity. Anyway soon afterwards i asked my trainer about how to get one. Unfortunately when i asked about it everyone in the gym somehow overheard me and also the consequent abuse from my trainer about "boxing isn't about symmetry and hair products" and "you ****ing girl, stop worrying about what you look like and start doing some real training". Consequently my nickname for the next 2 weeks was "big girl" and i was the object of alot of jibes about being an image obssessed ***** who needed to check himself in the mirrior every 5 minutes. DEfinately not my proudest moments.

Smokin'J
06-22-2008, 06:20 PM
The last embarrassing moment for me actually originated from boxingscene. I think it was "Diesel" who said to prove i had an 8 pack, turned out i didn't, just me momentarily lapsing into stupidity. Anyway soon afterwards i asked my trainer about how to get one. Unfortunately when i asked about it everyone in the gym somehow overheard me and also the consequent abuse from my trainer about "boxing isn't about symmetry and hair products" and "you ****ing girl, stop worrying about what you look like and start doing some real training". Consequently my nickname for the next 2 weeks was "big girl" and i was the object of alot of jibes about being an image obssessed ***** who needed to check himself in the mirrior every 5 minutes. DEfinately not my proudest moments.

hahaahah respect man

dfwtx
06-22-2008, 06:28 PM
I was doing squat + medicine ball throws (8 or 10 pounder) up to a certain height on the walls of my gym, I had done around 40-50 and was getting a little tired and missed a catch, it landed square on my nose hard as **** lol.

Landon S
06-22-2008, 09:32 PM
Im a bleeder, 2/3rds of the times I spar I get a bloody nose its embarassing. I can actually sit here, make my face as red as possible, and get a nose bleed from the pressure without even touching my face lol. Its always been like that. I gotta get that **** cauterized but I owe healthcare so it aint happening till that ****s payed off.

TheTruthIs
06-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Came down with a case of the trots. Had to spar, wasn't too sure if it was wise. Went 5 or so rounds keeping mind to keep the cheeks tightly clenched and not force too much. Was terribly worried as was about 10-15 people watching. Made it thru okay to my relief.

About 10 seconds after a real hard cough came as had a cold too and **** my pants, right there on canvas.

Actus Reus 21
06-22-2008, 10:38 PM
Came down with a case of the trots. Had to spar, wasn't too sure if it was wise. Went 5 or so rounds keeping mind to keep the cheeks tightly clenched and not force too much. Was terribly worried as was about 10-15 people watching. Made it thru okay to my relief.

About 10 seconds after a real hard cough came as had a cold too and **** my pants, right there on canvas.
lmfaoooooooooooooooo post of the century!

Actus Reus 21
06-22-2008, 10:41 PM
*Not making weight afew months ago
*not being able to get to my normal weight and being looked as a undiciplined fighter
*Everytime My nose acts up and starts bleeding due to a light tap.

markeeta
06-23-2008, 06:36 AM
It is always about the nuts. Why do I uppercut guys in the nuts? Damn. Do guys do that to each other, or haven't I slept around enough to know where you guys keep your package?

Landon S
06-23-2008, 01:20 PM
It is always about the nuts. Why do I uppercut guys in the nuts? Damn. Do guys do that to each other, or haven't I slept around enough to know where you guys keep your package?

LMAO....poor guys :nonono:

I jabbed a guy in the nuts by accident once if that makes you feel better. Its alot harder to jab someone in the nuts than uppercut.

fraidycat
06-23-2008, 01:56 PM
I think it was the time I made the heavybag video and the vid of me sparring with the fat hermaphrodite and then posted it on BoxingScene. . . .

Oh, wait. That was someone else.

Nevermind.

Flawless
06-23-2008, 02:47 PM
Doing start jumps. My dick is too big, you can see it going up and down.

-GBGQ-
06-23-2008, 05:19 PM
Got in the ring and got my ass handed to me by a Pro in front of Angel Manfredy.

I wasn't in fighting shape and gassed way early. There was a round where I was just getting hammered. After I came out someone said that I had heart and my coach yelled that if I was in shape I wouldn't need that much heart.

Rafael Benitez
06-23-2008, 11:56 PM
Im a bleeder, 2/3rds of the times I spar I get a bloody nose its embarassing. I can actually sit here, make my face as red as possible, and get a nose bleed from the pressure without even touching my face lol. Its always been like that. I gotta get that **** cauterized but I owe healthcare so it aint happening till that ****s payed off.Good job we have the NHS. America is stupid, health insurance? WTF. I saw sicko and John Q. Your pay as go healthcare is worse than a third world ****ing country.

Seems like alot of bums embarrased when they get beat up. Not your fault you are abum so do not be embarrassed.

Markeeta, maybe it is because your another tomboy who is well rank!

Gato2012
06-24-2008, 09:46 PM
I was shadow-boxing with 3 pound weights a while back. Through a straight right....and also throught the weight lmao. Im cracking up sitting here thinking about it lol. I forgot all about it and reading this thread reminded me of it. It almost hit my trainer and he was like "what the fuk did i do to you." lol. good times.

Point Blank
06-25-2008, 01:07 AM
i farted when my trainer was stretching my legs. hahahaha. it was a surprise

Journeyman
06-26-2008, 12:37 AM
i was jump-roping when these fine a$$ girls came walking in. seeing em through the corner of my eye through the mirror i tried showing off with a double crossover...i ended up whipping myself right between the nose and the eye. i was hurt, acting like i wasnt...but the chicks clearly saw what happened and everything.

i also hate it when im sparring and i lose my balance/slip and people who didnt get a good angle of it start "oohing" and "ahhing" and my trainer starts the count, asking me if im alright when im completely conscious.

fraidycat
06-26-2008, 12:49 AM
i farted when my trainer was stretching my legs. hahahaha. it was a surprise

That **** in your sig is unreal. Is that you? Props.

TheTruthIs
06-26-2008, 01:26 AM
That **** in your sig is unreal. Is that you? Props.

Yes it is. When he isn't working out skits for mad tv, as a side job he steps thru the ropes as a weekend pugilist. Bit of a journeyman, but still impressive.

dfwtx
06-26-2008, 02:05 AM
Yes it is. When he isn't working out skits for mad tv, as a side job he steps thru the ropes as a weekend pugilist. Bit of a journeyman, but still impressive.

You should post more often, that was pretty funny. Fraidy, that's Manny Pacquiao, if you were being serious.

Ricaldr
06-27-2008, 12:56 PM
I was attemptin a personal record in the deadlift.
400#s. I did the rep, had a lot left, so i did another got to the third and **** my pants. I closed my eyes real tight thought to myself that couldn't have been anything other then a deuce, i smiled, grined and proceeded to finish the 4th and 5th rep. Having done 400 for 5 i clapsed to my knees for about thirty seconds to a minute then packed it in for the day leaving a deuce behind for the clean up crew.:spank:

Talon
06-29-2008, 07:18 AM
while sparring in front of everyone i got hit so hard my right foot flew off the ground and i farted at the same time

Paardekopski
06-29-2008, 08:00 AM
More funny than embarrassing, a friend of mine was thrown litteraly outside of the gym, while sparring with my trainer. He got cornered and got smashed against the bar of the emergency exit, resulting in him sitting on the pavement of the parking lot. He got up on his feet, sprinted back in and continued sparring..

Richie-G
09-14-2008, 07:23 AM
my most embarrasing moment was definetely when my trainer held down my legs while i was doing stand up sit ups. when i sat up i farted straight in his face!!!

celeritas
09-14-2008, 09:07 AM
One time i threw a straight right at the floor to ceiling ball, and it came back and whacked me right in the face hahaha...I dont think anyone saw though luckily.....

oh and another time when i was learning to hit the pads and i managed to miss a body shot completley and hit him in the balls.....now he wears a groin gaurd whenever he goes on the pads hahaha.

punchDrUnK MONK
09-14-2008, 10:31 AM
lolol awesome thread..

for me, it was fart related..
either in sparring when i farted... or prolly when i was doin pads with the trainer.. gettin worked hard.. n u couldnt hear the fart.. but outta no where u smell the nastiest **** u ever smelt in ur life.. we r jus doin pads one minute.. the next u smell it.. lolol it was jokes , i remember thinking " wow that smell is strong there is no way he doesnt smell that, and he knows it wasnt him, no one else is here.... BUSTEDDDD " lol

my trainers cool tho, so nothing was said, we just kept training