View Full Version : Aussieboxer 2320 is the real *****!!!!

The_Shawnster
06-20-2008, 11:49 AM
Aussieboxer 2320 is a 14 year old prebuscent school boy. He tries to hate on the Shawnster, then tries to retract the thread like the little ***** he is! When your testicles finally drop, your voice breaks and you grow some pubes then step to me, in the meantime run home to your ma and pa you kangaroo ****ing, digaradoo playing, frisbee throwing, abouriginee persecuting, crocadile dundeeing, shrimp barbequeing son of an English convict!!!

Get the **** out of this forum, this forum’s for grown folks, so run and fetch your mama so I can chat to her on MSN behind your Daddy’s back!

*****! :owned:

aussieboxer2320
06-20-2008, 07:34 PM
**** you dumb prick you cant even box i didnt retract what i said, i said this doesnt belong in this forum. as a matter of fact i DO have pubes and my voice isnt high ****wit.

now i know ive struck a nerve, i made you realise you cant box for ****ing **** so you get all pissed and defensive!

mate come to australia and come down to my gym and me and my mates will ****en knock you in sparring or in the street ******

Actus Reus 21
06-20-2008, 08:15 PM
Aussieboxer 2320 is a 14 year old prebuscent school boy. He tries to hate on the Shawnster, then tries to retract the thread like the little ***** he is! When your testicles finally drop, your voice breaks and you grow some pubes then step to me, in the meantime run home to your ma and pa you kangaroo ****ing, digaradoo playing, frisbee throwing, abouriginee persecuting, crocadile dundeeing, shrimp barbequeing son of an English convict!!!

Get the **** out of this forum, this forum’s for grown folks, so run and fetch your mama so I can chat to her on MSN behind your Daddy’s back!

*****! :owned:
Shut the **** up and change your tampon *****!

Salty
06-20-2008, 11:08 PM
That's not actually him it's an alt...

Towelie
06-21-2008, 12:42 AM
Haha they think its actually him

<3 whoever made this alt

!! Shawn
06-21-2008, 01:58 AM
Haha they think its actually him

<3 whoever made this alt

LOL! And these kids think they could deal with my feints? They can't even identify a blatant ALT...

aussieboxer2320
06-21-2008, 02:18 AM
now that the real ****head is here we can get down to business: i didnt even bother to check the details of the account ie : posts etc..... shawn your vids suck balls end of discussion.

and whoever made that ****ing alt your sense of humour is quite good but im still annoyed as a matter of course

Clegg
06-21-2008, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the new sig:)

BrooklynBomber
06-21-2008, 01:14 PM
Shawn reminds me of Gorlum from Lord of the Rings.

My preicouuuusssss....

aussieboxer2320
06-21-2008, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the new sig:)

haha glad to help! :)

Smokin'J
06-21-2008, 07:32 PM
i know shawnster only good thing about him that he has a cool pic

Unanimous
06-21-2008, 07:34 PM
We should have a virtual ring or something for this pish.

JoeCalzaghe
06-21-2008, 07:51 PM
We should have a virtual ring or something for this pish.

We do!

HERE'S WHERE THIS **** IS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED. (http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=113)

C'mon guys this **** has gotten ridiculous and is so very childish. :nonono:
People come here to talk about "training and nutrition", not to read, or see thread titles like this. damn.

Joe

Smokin'J
06-23-2008, 09:07 AM
lol i dont see why people acting so bigtime to eachother its about tips to improve your skills