View Full Version : !!shawn!! is a dickhead

aussieboxer2320
06-19-2008, 06:03 AM
anyone else think shawn is an annoying dickweed who knows **** all about boxing and always thinks hes right?

angus the bull
06-19-2008, 06:09 AM
Thats a bit harsh mate. Who cares no need to make a thread bout it jeeeze lol. I know he floats like a wap and stings like a butterfly but who gives a **** lol

P4PKING_2008
06-19-2008, 06:10 AM
anyone else think shawn is an annoying dickweed who knows **** all about boxing and always thinks hes right?

Take this **** to the dome.

angus the bull
06-19-2008, 06:10 AM
Thats a bit harsh mate. Who cares no need to make a thread bout it jeeeze lol. I know he floats like a wasp and stings like a butterfly but who gives a **** lol

aussieboxer2320
06-19-2008, 06:32 AM
yeah now i think about it this thread has no place in training and nutrtion. sorry guys ill delete it

Flab
06-19-2008, 06:38 AM
He spelt his name the gay way, but other than that I like him. :lol1:

!Philthy Rich
06-19-2008, 06:56 AM
To all the haters why don't ya'll record your sparring if its so much better?

BOLLOCKS
06-19-2008, 08:06 AM
He spelt his name the gay way, but other than that I like him. :lol1:

It's a gay name no matter how you spell it.:D

BOLLOCKS
06-19-2008, 08:07 AM
To all the haters why don't ya'll record your sparring if its so much better?

I could beat you up.:D

T-97
06-19-2008, 08:16 AM
I could beat you up.:D

How's the training going?

kayjay
06-19-2008, 08:21 AM
I thought Shawn's videos were informative. If you think he was wrong about anything technical you should've pointed that out in the appropriate place.

None of the posters who hate him have made better contributions, from what I've seen.

BOLLOCKS
06-19-2008, 08:23 AM
How's the training going?

My training is going horrible.:nonono: I still think I can beat chubby lee though. There has to be a reason why he doesn't want to post a vid of himself training.:D

T-97
06-19-2008, 08:32 AM
My training is going horrible.:nonono: I still think I can beat chubby lee though. There has to be a reason why he doesn't want to post a vid of himself training.:D

That's awesome :banana:

When's the fight going down? I'm gunna get a bet on you..:Chuck:

P4PKING_2008
06-19-2008, 08:41 AM
That's awesome :banana:

When's the fight going down? I'm gunna get a bet on you..:Chuck:

He will be ready and in prime condition. Rich will ko in 1. Mark my words.

sterling
06-19-2008, 08:59 AM
His sparrin was boring as feck to be fair he was slappin alot my sparrin pwned his for sure and i was going easy on my opponant.
Less talking more walking.

BOLLOCKS
06-19-2008, 09:03 AM
He will be ready and in prime condition. Rich will ko in 1. Mark my words.

Yeah I'll beat him Zab Judah style!:boxing:

danny stash
06-19-2008, 09:39 AM
He is a know it all but props to him for posting sparring...

jberg
06-19-2008, 10:24 AM
yeah at least he gives a damn. hes got balls to upload vids and always speaks his mind. even if sometimes misinformed, its better than nothing

THE REED™
06-19-2008, 10:26 AM
i Thought Shawn's Videos Were Informative. If You Think He Was Wrong About Anything Technical You Should've Pointed That Out In The Appropriate Place.

none Of The Posters Who Hate Him Have Made Better Contributions, From What I've Seen.

Truth..........

Clegg
06-19-2008, 11:19 AM
Aussieboxer2320, do you think that your alt account's threads in the T+N section have been more useful than Shawn's?

I think Shawn is a good poster and he gets far too much criticism around here.

T-97
06-19-2008, 11:21 AM
Aussieboxer2320, do you think that your alt account's threads in the T+N section have been more useful than Shawn's?

I think Shawn is a good poster and he gets far too much criticism around here.

That's true. Someone that spammed the place as futrechamp can't really hate on !! Shawn

WAR RICHLOC!!!

boxing4ever
06-19-2008, 12:00 PM
its so ****ing stupid how some of you guys are on shauns nuts! This is to the idiots on here that take his advice and methods, just know that when you guys spar or fight the way this guy does and get steam rolled, DONT BE SURPRISED

mr tricky
06-19-2008, 02:57 PM
lisen the threads a bit over the top , but c'mon

the people who have looked at all of shauns vids and threads from they first day he joined the forum will have more of an idea of why he is such a big head,

its so fustrating having sumone post videos of himself and then tell you you are wrong and he is right when he so ovbisulsy isnt,

he thinks he better than everyone on the forum,

he says he regualry beats an amature national champion who goes to his gym.

surely you can all see how pathetic his bag and sparring is, so u want to give some help and advice.....the only thing is he cant take advice and isists he is right

!! Shawn
06-19-2008, 03:51 PM

the people who have looked at all of shauns vids and threads from they first day he joined the forum will have more of an idea of why he is such a big head,

its so fustrating having sumone post videos of himself and then tell you you are wrong and he is right when he so ovbisulsy isnt,

surely you can all see how pathetic his bag and sparring is, so u want to give some help and advice.....the only thing is he cant take advice and isists he is right

You are putting words in my mouth again. I said I am competitive with him. That means he usually gets the better of it, but its close.

Landon S
06-19-2008, 03:54 PM
Shawns alright. At least he contributes and tries to help and puts up his videos. But yeah he needs to learn to just accept advice, or at least act like it so we dont get another 11 page thread like that.

mr tricky
06-19-2008, 05:14 PM
yea i think its great that shaun posts the videos up and i thought it was also great when he made that tutorial video, i learned fromt hat and liked it,

i just find it anoying how he dosent acsept advice or opnion, i can become a bit over the top sumtimes, but for boxing ske it has to be done , sumone needs to tell this guy hes not all that

like what he just sed,

he sumtimes beats the national champion and other than that its close!!! can you honsetly say by looking at his videos that you can see him giving an amature champion a close fight!

remorseless08
06-19-2008, 09:18 PM
yeah now i think about it this thread has no place in training and nutrtion. sorry guys ill delete it

----------------------------------------------------------------

you *****, first you personally attack someone, then you didnt get the response you thought you would, then you back down like a ***** saying ok sorry ill delete this thread. Dont give aussie a bad name fool.

Actus Reus 21
06-19-2008, 10:17 PM

Man If your not making that up, I think shaun is a possible future charlie zelenoff(maybee a little better). I remember charlie used to criticize everyone and told stories on how he used to beat up champs.

The_Shawnster
06-20-2008, 10:54 AM
His sparrin was boring as feck to be fair he was slappin alot my sparrin pwned his for sure and i was going easy on my opponant.
Less talking more walking.

Ha ha ha ha!

This coming from the hunch shouldered mutha ****er who has the audacticy to write in his signature that people say he fights like Cotto and Nigel Benn!

I got 2 words for you man, "delusional *****" Either that or everyone's lying to you!

Ha ha ha ha ha

The_Shawnster
06-20-2008, 10:57 AM
yea i think its great that shaun posts the videos up and i thought it was also great when he made that tutorial video, i learned fromt hat and liked it,

i just find it anoying how he dosent acsept advice or opnion, i can become a bit over the top sumtimes, but for boxing ske it has to be done , sumone needs to tell this guy hes not all that

like what he just sed,

he sumtimes beats the national champion and other than that its close!!! can you honsetly say by looking at his videos that you can see him giving an amature champion a close fight!

I hope you box better than you can spell!

aussieboxer2320
06-20-2008, 06:41 PM
as for vids, my coach wouldnt let me take vids in the gym, who the **** would record it? everyone in my gym is always sparring, training, or directing people and have no time for that bull****. i can try and upload a vid of myself training at home, i dont know how personally but my friends a tech wiz so he can do it for me.

i have been video taped sparring at another gym but i dont know who has the footage so that cant help.

shawn your a complete ****wit and your obviously a grown man and you STILL suck at boxing. so **** you stupid cunt and all you other ****ty pieces of euro trash that support him

!! Shawn
06-21-2008, 01:07 AM
as for vids, my coach wouldnt let me take vids in the gym, who the **** would record it? everyone in my gym is always sparring, training, or directing people and have no time for that bull****. i can try and upload a vid of myself training at home, i dont know how personally but my friends a tech wiz so he can do it for me.

i have been video taped sparring at another gym but i dont know who has the footage so that cant help.

shawn your a complete ****wit and your obviously a grown man and you STILL suck at boxing. so **** you stupid cunt and all you other ****ty pieces of euro trash that support him

I think what you meant to say is: "I don't actually box, but my mommy bought me a pair of Sock'em Boppers last week!"

You don't need anyone to record **** for you. I take my camera out of my bag, turn it on, set it on a shelf and go about my business. I don't tell people I am recording, I just record.

JoeCalzaghe
06-21-2008, 01:17 AM
http://i28.tinypic.com/10o4ak7.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/1zzrhmt.jpg

..that's a good one and keep up the good work!

Joe

aussieboxer2320
06-21-2008, 01:35 AM
I think what you meant to say is: "I don't actually box, but my mommy bought me a pair of Sock'em Boppers last week!"

You don't need anyone to record **** for you. I take my camera out of my bag, turn it on, set it on a shelf and go about my business. I don't tell people I am recording, I just record.

no actually ive boxed for about 18 months. i dont own an actual camera, and i couldnt take my parents expensive one to my gym, i go to a gym/school/live in a poor area and no offence to some of the kids at my gym, but they would probably steal it. my phone has a camera but i couldnt set that up against a wall could i? ill try and get a vid up of me sparring or training, ill do my best and get my friends help

!! Shawn
06-21-2008, 01:46 AM
no actually ive boxed for about 18 months. i dont own an actual camera, and i couldnt take my parents expensive one to my gym, i go to a gym/school/live in a poor area and no offence to some of the kids at my gym, but they would probably steal it. my phone has a camera but i couldnt set that up against a wall could i? ill try and get a vid up of me sparring or training, ill do my best and get my friends help

Oh, don't worry, I wont hold my breath...

angus the bull
06-21-2008, 03:56 AM
You both are ****ing arguing over an internet forum. ****ing hell whats this world coming to haha. Both just settle down and stop acting like ****ing keyboard warriors lmao!

aussieboxer2320
06-21-2008, 06:04 AM
Oh, don't worry, I wont hold my breath...

all you are is an annoying ****wit im not going to even bother responding anymore

remorseless08
06-21-2008, 08:46 AM
aussie boxer 90210 you sound like a little *****, your full of **** and full of excuses. You started this **** and then you back down again to shawn and say your not gonna reply again. i dont own a camera, my trainer wont let me record, ive heard it all now. i bet your like 13 years old. Take the aussie of your name your an embarasment to aussies starting bul **** threads like this.

skyler
06-21-2008, 10:30 AM
I dont know about you guys, but if i brang a video recorder into my gym i would look like a complete retard videotaping myself on the bag or sumthin, and im sure other guys would be giving you weird looks, though the trainers sometimes record sparring.

makaveli_uk
06-21-2008, 11:33 AM
This thread is correct. Shawn sends out videos asking for feedback, and when he gets he he makes excuses and tries to prove everybody wrong? It's like wtf why as for feedback when your gonna try and prove your right?

I agree with aussiboxer.

mr tricky
06-21-2008, 12:52 PM
there seems to be some mixed opinions on this thread......

its because shaun drives people to write **** like this by the way he acts.....

!! Shawn
06-21-2008, 01:38 PM
all you are is an annoying ****wit im not going to even bother responding anymore

What you meant to say was : "Oh ****, he called my bluff! He knows I don't box now!"

aussieboxer2320
06-21-2008, 06:20 PM
What you meant to say was : "Oh ****, he called my bluff! He knows I don't box now!"

whatever, but i do box (otherwise i wouldnt have joined this forum...) and i dont really care if i dont have the recognition of a tosser like you. I think you're the one who cant box idiot, you drop your hands, and you're not even fast enough to pull it off which is worse, and you spar like a girl, i didnt see any angles, slipping , ducking, turnoffs and barely any combos by either of you in the vid

Rafael Benitez
06-24-2008, 01:51 AM
I think it is you who don't box. Fooling around in the gym does not constitute boxing. Why won't you tell me where the vids of your bouts are?

The thread was unecessary. He is just a punk ass white kid who is putting up a macho shield to cover up his inadequacies. I mean it in a nice way fella, you need to get real and get boxing before thinking all this ****e about how good you are. You been training for more than a few months, then why haven't you had any bouts? Is it because your trainer and your gym are a joke?