View Full Version : Roy Jones Jnr

kamicazze
06-15-2008, 12:51 PM
is michelewski and him gunna fight after he fights calzaghe?? hes meant 2 have a rematch with johnson and tarver, wants a cruiseweight title, may fight winner of holyfield or tyson if the fight happens! wants a middleweigth title again, and wants oscar de la hoya! i love the guy 2 bits but how many more fights has he got in him, id say 6 tops if he fights 3 times a year! he should have had a stay busy fight by now

Clegg
06-15-2008, 01:04 PM
I expect that he'll retire if he beats Calzaghe because that would be the perfect way to end his career.

If he loses but gives a decent performance in the process then he might have one more fight after that, but if he gets dominated then I don't think there's much left for him.

The Legacy
06-17-2008, 09:52 AM
I expect that he'll retire if he beats Calzaghe because that would be the perfect way to end his career.

If he loses but gives a decent performance in the process then he might have one more fight after that, but if he gets dominated then I don't think there's much left for him.

I agree.

For him to beat Calzaghe would be a great way to end his long career.

There can't be much more left in the tank.

Tony Mangtana
06-24-2008, 12:38 AM
I hope Calzaghe knocks him out..

Rafael Benitez
06-24-2008, 01:31 AM
I hope Calzaghe knocks him out..
He's a dickhead and a fraud who would have been owned if he evn fought B-Hop in his prime, never mind RJJ. RJJ is a shot fighter. Would be funny as **** if he can still beat the sheeploving boring slapper. Joe is a bum and a disgrace to British boxing. Joe public is foolled by all the bull**** propoganda and shiote they spwe on Setanta, Des Lynam and McGuigan: Warren's new *****. Best Brit ever my arse!

hunter010
06-24-2008, 06:21 PM
hopkins clinches and KOs welterweights. what a good doode

THE REED™
06-24-2008, 06:23 PM
is michelewski and him gunna fight after he fights calzaghe?? hes meant 2 have a rematch with johnson and tarver, wants a cruiseweight title, may fight winner of holyfield or tyson if the fight happens! wants a middleweigth title again, and wants oscar de la hoya! i love the guy 2 bits but how many more fights has he got in him, id say 6 tops if he fights 3 times a year! he should have had a stay busy fight by now

The best thing to do, would be to not believe everything you read...

he ll fight calzaghe... most likely hopkins and then glen johnson

no tarver, no oscar, no holyfield or tyson, no mich, no cruiserweight

BOLLOCKS
06-24-2008, 07:37 PM
The best thing to do, would be to not believe everything you read...

he ll fight calzaghe... most likely hopkins and then glen johnson

no tarver, no oscar, no holyfield or tyson, no mich, no cruiserweight

Where's my 25k *****?

THE REED™
06-24-2008, 07:37 PM
Where's my 25k *****?

i dont owe you a single points, son.

BOLLOCKS
06-24-2008, 07:40 PM
i dont owe you a single points, son.

Give me my 25k you greedy bastard.

THE REED™
06-24-2008, 07:41 PM
Give me my 25k you greedy bastard.

but i cant afford it

BOLLOCKS
06-24-2008, 07:45 PM
but i cant afford it

Fine then go eat a dick.:nonono:

Clegg
06-24-2008, 07:53 PM
What's the 'British is better' sig about?

I'm British, but even I don't think our boxers are as good as those from USA, Mexico, or Puerto Rico.

BOLLOCKS
06-24-2008, 08:03 PM
What's the 'British is better' sig about?

I'm British, but even I don't think our boxers are as good as those from USA, Mexico, or Puerto Rico.

Then you're not really British.:nonono: :D