07-23-2003, 12:23 AM
Yesterday, K-1 officially named the 6 foot 2 inch, 240-pound Kimo Leopoldo as Bob Sapp's opponent, whose appearance in Sin City next month will mark his first in the United States. The two superheavyweights will meet in a three, three-minute round K-1 rules Superfight....
:lol3: :lol3: :lol1:
07-23-2003, 12:32 AM
A BJJ guy in K-1....Maybe next Jens Pulver can get in the Pride GP
07-23-2003, 07:01 AM
that sucks...where's going the K-1?? Could we see a high kick in this match?...
What a joke....
07-23-2003, 05:14 PM
Sapp is too big for Kimo...Plus Kimo isnt even good at striking
07-23-2003, 05:53 PM
I'm not interested in either of these guys. I only like seeing Sapp getting his ass kicked.
Let Haru predict this one:
(1) Sapp will come out like a bloody windmill untill Kimo eats a few and gets a standing 8.
(2) Repeat step one.
(3) If Kimo lands ANYTHING at all-it will be a weak leg kick. <end of rd 1>
(4) Round 2 will have Sapp attempt his first head kick ever, and he will fall on his ass.
(5) Sapp will revert to step 1, except he will throw in a few more illegal rabbit punches after the ref separates them.
(6) The fight will end near the end of the second round, when Sapp mauls Kimo in the ropes and they both spill out of the ring into the crowd, thus causing Kimo to fracture his vertebrae, thus ending the fight.
Kimo bitz slaps ol' Sapp in the eye socket and he re-injures himself permanently and is forced to quit fighting all together!! Wouldn't that be the cat's ass?
Haru doesn't give a rat's ass about this fight. It really is a joke. Neither of them can kickbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.