View Full Version : Anyone setanta's coverage crappy??

-----------
06-08-2008, 12:46 AM
Kept breaking up.

Damn even missed the whole Lopez - De leon fight.

Andre Wardttke
06-08-2008, 08:57 AM
It was okay for me.

Oasis_Lad
06-08-2008, 08:59 AM
Was fine for me too.

msagrain
06-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Don't get me started.

Haye-mormack was the worst.

T-97
06-08-2008, 09:11 AM
It was absolutly fine for me as always.I havent had any problems with Setanta at all yet..

Tuggers1986
06-08-2008, 09:12 AM
It was fine for me! Are you two watching it on Freeview by anychance??

Even though the picture didn't break up the commentary was ****ing piss poor. HBO is a million times better than anything we have on Setanta or ITV.

msagrain
06-08-2008, 09:13 AM

Even though the pic ture didn't break up the commentary was ****ing piss poor. HBO is a million times better than anything we have on Setanta or ITV.

Skysports dicks HBO and ESPN

TommyGunn.
06-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Setanta are famous for bastard coverage. I watch it through sky and it still jumps like ****.

No problems last night though.

It always happens to me when the footies on.

-----------
06-08-2008, 09:27 AM

Even though the picture didn't break up the commentary was ****ing piss poor. HBO is a million times better than anything we have on Setanta or ITV.

No I get it on Virgin Media.

It was terrible, nearly missed the main fight.

Was gutted about the De Leon fight though, damn screen just stopped as their names were being called out.

Patty Tanager
06-08-2008, 10:02 AM
I was very happy with Setanta last night.

The picture quality was excellent for once, it is normally diabolical. The picture for the Woods-Tarver fight was a disgrace. I don't mean stuttering or anything, just the actual quality. Looks like they must of sorted it out though with this new deal with Top Rank.

rooq
06-08-2008, 11:29 AM
mine was fine through my sky dish. i think their signal strength isn't as good as other channels on sky, so if you don't get a great signal normally, you're ****ed with setanta

x-PeROxiDE-x
06-08-2008, 01:13 PM
I've seen a few threads criticising Setanta's coverage, but I have never seen a problem with it myself.

I get mine through virgin media, and the picture and sound quality is always top notch.

I don't understand how some people get it and others don't though, the signal thing might be it, but I watch Setanta at 3 different houses, and on freeview in one, never seen even a slight problem.

Onslow.
06-08-2008, 02:55 PM
the word on the street is.

You need to get your dish rotated a few degrees because the Setanta satellite has moved. The signal strength is not that good on a few peoples dishes because naturally the devices up in space how moved.