Jay Jack vs. Eddy Ellis
Don Lunier vs. Randy Spence
Shane Davis vs. Tim McKenzie
Roger Neff vs. Cobra
Brian Vanderwalle vs. Bobby Southworth
Jaqueline Andrade vs. Amanda Buckner
Nick Diaz vs. Jeremy Jackson
Benji Radach vs. Steve Heath

Glen Cordosa defeats Jeff Houghland via submission--- rear naked choke at 1:53 of round one

Aaron Jameson defeats Carlos Cordero via submission--- reverse triangle choke at 3:28 of the first round

Heather Soderquist defeats Britney Victoria by TKO

Shaun Beckett defeats Hannibal Adolfo via KO

Willie Solorio (0-6) fights Eddie Ellis (6-6) to a no-contest

Solorio was actually one of the judges and was asked to fight on ten minutes notice! Apparently, Ellis' scheduled opponent didn't show up, so Willie Solorio stepped in. It appeared to be a mismatch in Ellis' favor, but then Ellis landed an illegal knee strike. The fight was ruled a no-contest rather than being a disqualification victory for Solorio.

Randy Spence defeats Don Lunier by submission

Tim McKenzie defeats Shane Davis via submission

Roger Neff defeats Cobra at 1:20 of the first round

Bobby Southworth defeats Brian Vanderwalle via submission

Jaqueline Andrade defeats Amanda Buckner via submission

More to come............

Curly Howard
07-20-2003, 01:53 AM
Benji Radach defeats Steve Van Fleet via KO

Curly Howard
07-20-2003, 02:05 AM
Nick Diaz defeats Jeremy Jackson by TKO (referee's stoppage) 4:17 of the first round

Fallout
07-20-2003, 02:06 AM
WTF?

VulgarTheClown
07-20-2003, 02:16 AM
HOLLY ****!

Curly Howard
07-20-2003, 02:27 AM
From MMAweekly forums

Re: IFC Official Thread from California (ivantrembow)
Posted: 2:10:44 am on 7/20/2003 Modified: Never

Nick Diaz (7-2) defeats Jeremy Jackson (6-3) by TKO (referee's stoppage)

This was a very tactical fight that was dominated by Nick Diaz. The two fighters played a tactical game at the beginning of the fight, with Diaz trying to get a takedown and Jackson trying to land some strikes while avoiding the takedown attempts. They worked in the clinch for a while, with Diaz having the edge. The majority of the fight was in this stand-up phase of the fight. Diaz then took Jackson down and once Jackson was on his back, the fight was effectively over. Jackson tried unsuccessfully to come back with some striking flurries from the bottom, and Diaz maneuvered himself into the full mount smoothly and seamlessly.

Once in the full mount, Diaz started raining down hard shots. He didn't appear to be going for any kind of submission, he was just unleashing punishment. Jackson wasn't unconscious, but he was pretty much just curled up and was not defending himself. The referee appeared to be hesitant to stop the fight, but he had no choice because the punishment kept coming and the situation wasn't going to change. Diaz wins by TKO at 4:17 of the first round. Jackson got up fairly quickly after the referee stopped the fight. He was never unconcious, but he was very battered and bloody after the fight. Diaz was reportedly very gracious in victory and did not trash-talk or brag (which is tempting for many fighters when they avenge a previous defeat like Diaz did tonight).

Diaz vs. Jackson III appears to be more likely at this point than Dennis Hallman vs. Jeremy Jackson. It is was expected going into the fight that Jackson was putting his UFC shot on the line with this fight, just as Dennis Hallman will be doing with his upcoming fight that takes place before UFC 44. Nothing is confirmed, but it has to be considered likely that the UFC will pull Jeremy Jackson from the UFC 44 line-up and have someone else fight Dennis Hallman.

Kempo Chris
07-20-2003, 01:36 PM
ah shucks
You can't win em all
Jermey will come back off this stronger than ever

Kempo Chris
07-20-2003, 01:37 PM
those basterds better not pull jermey out of UFC 44

wondermut
07-20-2003, 03:16 PM
These days losing is part of the game. JJ will be back, no worries. They better leave him in UFC.

DOGGx0
07-20-2003, 03:22 PM

this sucks.

VulgarTheClown
07-20-2003, 03:24 PM
JJ will come back like a crazy man

he will dominate

realkaps
07-20-2003, 07:16 PM
Too bad. Nick is a great fighter. Jeremy will be back.....

Haru
07-20-2003, 08:32 PM
****ty deal.!!! Jeremy will be back. Hope UFC still takes him!
Joe Doerksen might be fighting before his UFC debut in November! I hope the same won't happen to him! That's what's scary about MMA... underdogs can have their day with a lucky shot!

nance
07-21-2003, 04:11 AM
Still proud of Jeremy......next time!! Behind you all the way!

Big_Papa
07-21-2003, 07:27 AM
JJ will be back.

realkaps
07-21-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by kaps
Nick aint no push over. I'm pretty sure he has been training hard. Dont expect this fight to be over as quickly as the last.....

Bluecifer
07-21-2003, 12:03 PM
Damn. That sucks. He'll come back better than ever though.

momita
07-21-2003, 01:52 PM
Yea, if he has a team that actually is there to train with him............ on a regular basis, instead of just showing up when they have nothing better to do.

Team Freedom? Who the **** is that? Jeremy has driven long distances to attend their ****ing events, but do they bother going to support him at his?? Oh yea, IF THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO, **** YEA. Apparently most of the time, they have BETTER things to do.

*claps for Team Freedom*

realkaps
07-21-2003, 05:34 PM
Momita, is somthing wrong with your email? I tried to send you an email or two and it keeps being returned back to me.....

mmafanman
07-21-2003, 06:58 PM
That's too bad for Jeremy. Difficult loss, considering what was at stake. I'm sure he'll train harder and will be back.

Zen
07-21-2003, 08:59 PM
Tough loss... it happens. I just hope that Jeremy isn't discouraged by this loss, but motivated instead. Get back in there and kick some ass Jeremy!!!!!!!

realkaps
07-21-2003, 09:03 PM
Diaz vs. Jackson III should be a war....

Curly Howard
07-21-2003, 09:48 PM
KM: Finishing up on Diaz this is for three belts, you have beat him before…what would happen if you did lose?

JJ: I don't see that happening. If I did lose then there will be a rematch in WEC 7.

KM: That would only be about two weeks away.

JJ: Either way he's screwed because let's say he does beat me, it's only by decision. If he does we'll have a rematch in August then he'll get knocked out then.

realkaps
07-21-2003, 10:05 PM
Momita, you have any info on if they will meet again at WEC 7?

lightweight
07-21-2003, 10:16 PM
I'm still behind you 100% Jeremy, you'll get him next time.

momita
07-21-2003, 10:31 PM
I'm sorry Kaps, I don't know.

The Ensanity
07-21-2003, 10:36 PM
*heating up the poker for the next fight*

Tanner Rhoden
07-21-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by momita
Yea, if he has a team that actually is there to train with him............ on a regular basis, instead of just showing up when they have nothing better to do.

Team Freedom? Who the **** is that? Jeremy has driven long distances to attend their ****ing events, but do they bother going to support him at his?? Oh yea, IF THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO, **** YEA. Apparently most of the time, they have BETTER things to do.

*claps for Team Freedom*

Toni........we need to talk. You and I discussed this a while ago.

handjobs4dollars
07-21-2003, 11:57 PM
He can join Canadian Top Team