View Full Version : Wanderlei Silva KNOCKS KIETH JARDINE THE **** OUT

Atnan
05-25-2008, 01:40 AM
Wanderlei Silva KNOCKED KIETH JARDINE THE **** OUT,
****ING CLOWNS SAYING WAND IS SHOOK- *****ES PLEASE-

WAND IS BACK AND MORE DANGEROUS THAN EVER!
WAR ****ING WAND!

Atnan
05-25-2008, 01:41 AM
Very impressive win for WAND, he knocked out a GAME jardine...not the same jardine who didnt care about his fight with houston- im taking about the jardine that beat liddell and forrest!

American_Ninja
05-25-2008, 01:49 AM
Great 1 punch KO. Way to go Wanderlei.

Gareth Ivanovic
05-25-2008, 01:52 AM
How did the KO look. Was Jardine out before he hit the canvas and was he stiff like a board.

Miburo
05-25-2008, 01:54 AM
How did the KO look. Was Jardine out before he hit the canvas and was he stiff like a board.

He appeared to be only hurt as he hit the canvas (he kept his hands up for a bit) but Wand hit him with some brutal shots on the ground and he basically went limp. A slightly late stoppage imo.

Atnan
05-25-2008, 02:17 AM
http://i31.tinypic.com/29z5sg4.jpg

Atnan
05-25-2008, 02:19 AM
jardine would out stiff for at least 3-4 minutes- wand connected with every shot after he dropped him which was hella impressive!

2swell k-wells
05-25-2008, 02:29 AM
http://i31.tinypic.com/29z5sg4.jpg

MURDER!!! That Jardine Kick didnt do a damn thing: O awsome, thats the wanderlei we all know.

too bad for jardine though...he was muh pick to win that fight:nonono:

boxingscenefan1
05-25-2008, 02:58 AM
That was so awesome! I was SCREAMING in happiness! WAR WAND!!!:banana:

GreatestIam
05-25-2008, 03:06 AM
Wand is a ****ing animal, he made a statement by beating Jardine Rodney King Style.. i could just imagine a paton in his hand as his dropping thos hammer fist!

YUHHHHHHH!
05-25-2008, 07:30 AM
Wanderlei Silva KNOCKED KIETH JARDINE THE **** OUT,
****ING CLOWNS SAYING WAND IS SHOOK- *****ES PLEASE-

WAND IS BACK AND MORE DANGEROUS THAN EVER!
WAR ****ING WAND!

JUST FOR THE RECORD I NEVER THOUGHT WANDERLEI WAS SHOOK, I JUST WANTED TO START A TOPIC. BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT NOW OH MY ****ING GOD MY BOY IS BACK!!!!! ****ING SAW THIS AT THE CLUB LAST NIGHT AND ALMOST **** MY PANTS.

WAR ****ING WAND.

P.S.: The other fights were great too, BUT OH MY ****ING GOD WANDERLEI SILVA IS BACK SHOW EM WHY YOU'RE CALLED THE AXE MURDERER MAN!

vinnie7731
05-25-2008, 09:50 AM
that was a great ko. i cant believe how long jardine was out for.

wand has his hand around his neck holding it down and with the other hand was dropping bombs on his face. i thought that hold was illegal......thats why he is called the ax murderer....brutal

King Koopa
05-25-2008, 11:52 AM
I hope Jackson/Silva III comes off...

Mozza
05-25-2008, 12:37 PM
Wanderlei is a machine. The fight with Liddell was a lot closer than some people have made out and last night he was relentless.

Virgil Caine
05-25-2008, 02:22 PM
I think Wanderlei came out with something to prove last night after dropping 3 straight. Sucked for Jardine!

Dorian
05-25-2008, 03:33 PM
I love how he grabs his neck and pounds him

WAR WANDY!!

jakkups
05-25-2008, 04:37 PM
I love how he grabs his neck and pounds him

WAR WANDY!!

Ah yes KO via rape choke!:rofl:

Atnan
05-25-2008, 06:17 PM
i wasnt take shots at any single person (including "move bricks")- many people have stated wand was shook/shot/wasted/not the same- **** all the haterz, wand is the truth and will knock out rampage if they fight again

Dorian
05-25-2008, 06:30 PM
I was dissapointed it ende so early, i was cheering for Wandy but it was too early lol

MAKE WANDY - Thiago Silva happen for the contender spot after the rampage/Forrest fight

Thiago is a beast!

Dorian
05-25-2008, 06:38 PM
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7117/icfcmethodgetw550cs1s1esk2.jpg

Atnan
05-25-2008, 06:42 PM
I was dissapointed it ende so early, i was cheering for Wandy but it was too early lol

MAKE WANDY - Thiago Silva happen for the contender spot after the rampage/Forrest fight

Thiago is a beast!

idk if thiago and silva would agree to fight each other- i would hate to watch them fight anyway- they used to train together! i mean i kno its business and what not but i just dislike when ex-training partners go at it!

Dorian
05-25-2008, 06:56 PM
idk if thiago and silva would agree to fight each other- i would hate to watch them fight anyway- they used to train together! i mean i kno its business and what not but i just dislike when ex-training partners go at it!

If Forrest gets beat by Rampage then make Forrest - Silva(thiago) and who wins gets a fight with Rampage(again if forrest wins)

vinnie7731
05-25-2008, 07:20 PM
If Forrest gets beat by Rampage then make Forrest - Silva(thiago) and who wins gets a fight with Rampage(again if forrest wins)

so your sayin forest should get an immediate shot at the title again if he loses? where does machida fit in? he deserves a shot soon

Dice
05-25-2008, 07:34 PM
Lyoto is talented but very boring in my eyes, I really cant bring myself to be a fan of him

Dorian
05-25-2008, 07:44 PM
so your sayin forest should get an immediate shot at the title again if he loses? where does machida fit in? he deserves a shot soon

If Forrest gets beat by Jackson, Forrest should fight Thiago Silva and the winner of the fight gets a shot at Rampage

Or They should make Lyoto Machida Vs Thiago Silva and the winner fights the Champion(Forrest or Rampage)

TRAVI$
05-25-2008, 08:08 PM
I had Jardine winning this
****, was i wrong
The Axe Murder.. you ****ing bet

Roocky
05-25-2008, 08:25 PM
Jardine is a reject, its hard to belive he has wins over chuck and forrest, i guess they took him lightly and paid the price, anybody who trains hard against this chump will win.

Don Corleone
05-25-2008, 08:32 PM
That was crazy, The Axe murder is his nickname and thats why hes my favourite LHW, as much as I like to watch him fight he needs a few wins until he gets a title shot, funny how no one talked bout him before this fight but now that hes won everyone is on him but anyway I would like to see a another match against Liddell down the road but even a match with Jackson for a third time would also be great

Dorian
05-25-2008, 10:33 PM
Thiago Silva needs a title shot ASAP!

Dorian
05-25-2008, 10:35 PM
he can easily get a mount and ground n' pound you out
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r258/fancyago/thiago-silva_houston-alexander.gif

Talon
05-26-2008, 02:05 AM
personally i thought wand wasnt the same because of roid testing in UFC. but i guess i was wrong

Dorian
05-26-2008, 05:54 PM
Jardine is ova
http://i28.tinypic.com/2im3qzq.jpg

SkillspayBills
05-26-2008, 08:59 PM
Jardine got paid 10k to be put in the damn hospital. They need to get paid more.

Don Corleone
05-26-2008, 10:58 PM
Jardine should be shown more respect then that, sure he lost in less then 40 seconds but those can happen to the best of them, he beat the legend in Liddell and most can't say they have, and he's also beat condender for the LHW belt Griffin, he wasn't on his game that day, and you can't blame when you have Silva in the ring with you

phallus
05-27-2008, 12:16 AM
Jardine should be shown more respect then that, sure he lost in less then 40 seconds but those can happen to the best of them, he beat the legend in Liddell and most can't say they have, and he's also beat condender for the LHW belt Griffin, he wasn't on his game that day, and you can't blame when you have Silva in the ring with you

yeah, the dean of mean is a good fighter, he deserves more respect than he gets

YUHHHHHHH!
05-27-2008, 02:05 PM
Completely agree with you guys. Though I'm happy my favorite fighter got a great knockout win, I was pissed when I heard Jardine was getting payed that ****ty. Jardine is just as much of a warrior as ANY Top 10 Fighter. That's disrespect.

Prediction: The move for mainstream MMA back to Japan commences?

pesticid
05-27-2008, 09:40 PM
Jardine is ova
http://i28.tinypic.com/2im3qzq.jpg

What is Jardin saying in that gif. "You're scared, aren't u?"

YUHHHHHHH!
05-28-2008, 09:28 PM
He's biting his mouthpiece, he always does it.

Blair_Wells#32
05-28-2008, 10:27 PM
words from Wanderlei.
from mmamania.com

***8220;My greatest joy was without a doubt to be able to bring happiness to those of you who never gave up on believing in me. My true friends, now we have been redeemed. I spent the day reading and re-reading the messages from you on the internet. You have no idea how happy I am. I am certain any fighter would love to have fans like you. I went through three hard months, training for this fight, and it wasn***8217;t just once or twice that the messages from you uplifted me and stimulated me to keep on training intensely. This fight was decisive. I was under a lot of pressure. I had to win by all means. But at these tough times I could see you guys were with me. To have the affection of you guys on my side is an honor, it is priceless. I was very moved and felt like crying after the win. Thank God I cry from happiness. At that moment I thought of all of you excited by this so long-awaited moment!! Now you can also talk to me on MySpace (myspace.com/wanderleisilva). Here I***8217;ll be able to get to know you better. I haven***8217;t the words to thank you enough for the strength you have given me. Let***8217;s beat our chests and celebrate with much joy, because this victory is ours!! Thank you so much.***8221;

-UFC light heavyweight Wanderlei ***8220;The Axe Murderer***8221; Silva sends a personal message to his fans via his blog after defeating Keith Jardine at UFC 84: Ill Will in just 36 seconds.

vinnie7731
05-29-2008, 12:01 AM
words from Wanderlei.
from mmamania.com

“My greatest joy was without a doubt to be able to bring happiness to those of you who never gave up on believing in me. My true friends, now we have been redeemed. I spent the day reading and re-reading the messages from you on the internet. You have no idea how happy I am. I am certain any fighter would love to have fans like you. I went through three hard months, training for this fight, and it wasn’t just once or twice that the messages from you uplifted me and stimulated me to keep on training intensely. This fight was decisive. I was under a lot of pressure. I had to win by all means. But at these tough times I could see you guys were with me. To have the affection of you guys on my side is an honor, it is priceless. I was very moved and felt like crying after the win. Thank God I cry from happiness. At that moment I thought of all of you excited by this so long-awaited moment!! Now you can also talk to me on MySpace (myspace.com/wanderleisilva). Here I’ll be able to get to know you better. I haven’t the words to thank you enough for the strength you have given me. Let’s beat our chests and celebrate with much joy, because this victory is ours!! Thank you so much.”

-UFC light heavyweight Wanderlei “The Axe Murderer” Silva sends a personal message to his fans via his blog after defeating Keith Jardine at UFC 84: Ill Will in just 36 seconds.

thats funny stuff.
sounds like he's real happy with his performance and fans

Virgil Caine
05-29-2008, 12:41 AM
Thats pretty chill.

Dice
05-29-2008, 02:50 AM
Damn man I think Wanderlei would die in the cage just to please his fans