View Full Version : Motivation?

Kempo Chris
07-14-2003, 07:10 PM
What motivates you guys to train and fight?
I need some motivation
I feel like I have lost it lately
Im starting to get it back

I would like to hear what motivates yous

VulgarTheClown
07-14-2003, 07:43 PM
the desire to prove myself and show everyone that said i cannot that i can.

that and gettin a good body so taht ladies want to touch me more

VulgarTheClown
07-14-2003, 07:43 PM
OH and bruises look cool

Seraph_17
08-06-2003, 09:25 PM
LOL same here vulgar.

Carlao
08-15-2003, 12:30 PM
This is something that I still to this day after all the years of training have a problem with.

I work very long hours and then I have to find time to train. I'm very fortunate that I train with a team of friends that are at a very good skill level. I have a close relationship with the main instructor and they make an effort to teach me good thigs, therefore part of my motivation is that I do not want to let them down by not wanting to learn and showing to class.

Another motivation for meis learning new things, I always in practice do quite bad, the reason is because I always try new things to learn them. Once I master that move I will use it in tournament. Which is another motivation for me, I love the competition I like the feeling of butterflies in the stomach before a match, regardless of the outcome.

Look for the little things that got you started and that you liked at the begening, I usually watch tapes of top level fighters and that gets me some good motivation to get my fat ass back in gear.

Good luck in finding your drive!

krizzo
02-14-2004, 07:23 PM
sometimes for me it's not about the desire to train, but rather no energy to train after school, work or whatever. So Caffine can really help with a pick me up to go and train, just make sure you drink alot of water and don't have any heart problems. I now it sounds funny but it does work.