Funny Chelsea fan..........yeah.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Chelsea fan..........yeah.

This is ****ing classic...yeah!!

I watched this so many times on Thursday on sky sports news. Was absolutely pissing myself!!

"John Terry is world class....yeah!! World class..yeah"

Haha. What a ****!!

Comment

An Usher remix to "yeah" would be a classic.

Comment

Was that Naseem Hamed, yeah?

Comment

As much as I hate Utd fans (well, just the glory hunters, not the ACTUAL Utd fans that support their local team), I wanted them to win because everything they have, they've earned over the years, mainly during the Fergie era.

If Chelski had won the CL it would have been a horrible, horrible tragedy. Hopefully all their stars leave in the summer, starting with Drogba and they'll crawl back to mid-table mediocrity, where they belong. They've had their 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by War For 94 View Post
            As much as I hate Utd fans (well, just the glory hunters, not the ACTUAL Utd fans that support their local team), I wanted them to win because everything they have, they've earned over the years, mainly during the Fergie era.

If Chelski had won the CL it would have been a horrible, horrible tragedy. Hopefully all their stars leave in the summer, starting with Drogba and they'll crawl back to mid-table mediocrity, where they belong. They've had their 15 minutes.
            Agreed. Hope this teaches a lesson to that russian **** that you can't always just throw money at a team to make it win.

Comment

Working...
            X