Collapse
No announcement yet.

A distant relative of mine has died...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A distant relative of mine has died...

And I've got Friday off for the funeral...

... but i don't think i'm gonna go now i wangled the day off. I might just stay home and play Grand Theft Auto in my pants.

Am i morally corrupt? Is it wrong?

I mean.. i didn't know her...

I would do the same thing.

Comment

Yeah GTA is great
      Shooting people is fun

Comment

It also depends on what food they have at the wake.

Comment

The general rule is - If she didn't leave you anything in her will then you don't have to go.

GTA > Funeral, everyday of the week.

Comment

Day off is tempting.

Distant aye? Depends how distant? What relation to you?

I mean how did you get Friday off in the first place?!

Comment

Its my grans sister Eve. I don't know her. Met her like 4 times in my life... know her to say hello.

I went to the Admin officer and says..."you alrate" "yeah... hows you Mick, good weekend?" "Ok.. my Aunt died yesterday, me mams a bit annoyed" "Oh yeah.. whens the funeral?" "Friday.." "You gunna need a leave of absence form then?" "er....yeah... i'm in real bad shape Tina..*begins to fake cry*".. "have aslong as you want Mick"..."Waaah!"

SCORE! Friday off.

Gotta complete that mission.

You reckon it's bad form Nicky?

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
                Its my grans sister Eve. I don't know her. Met her like 4 times in my life... know her to say hello.

I went to the Admin officer and says..."you alrate" "yeah... hows you Mick, good weekend?" "Ok.. my Aunt died yesterday, me mams a bit annoyed" "Oh yeah.. whens the funeral?" "Friday.." "You gunna need a leave of absence form then?" "er....yeah... i'm in real bad shape Tina..*begins to fake cry*".. "have aslong as you want Mick"..."Waaah!"

SCORE! Friday off.

Gotta complete that mission.

You reckon it's bad form Nicky?
                Mate. I'm more concerned about that Tina bird, you wanna get on it son.

To be honest, As long as one of me parents went normally me dad, then it kinda represented our family being there. Maybe it's the same for you. Depends at the end of the day it's how close you were to her and that. You could see the day of as her part of the will.

Comment

Tina is about 50 and she gets on my **** alot. Always bossing me about. It's unlikely. Plus she's a Sheff Unitedite.

**** it, i'm staying at home. Long weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
                    Tina is about 50 and she gets on my **** alot. Always bossing me about. It's unlikely. Plus she's a Sheff Unitedite.

**** it, i'm staying at home. Long weekend.
                    Aye they don't come 'bout often, anyway maybe she has a daughter?

Comment

Working...
                    X