View Full Version : I Guess Witter/hattons Off!!

1g5a22
05-11-2008, 02:40 PM
where are the hatton haters at,,

ricky has a run of tszyu,maussa,collazo,urango,castilo,mayweather etc unifies the division,wins titles at 2 weights and becomes the biggest star in boxing in the process

witter beats vivian hariss and suddenly hes the man,WHAT!!

iv been saying for years hatton would maul witter to death,he was never in the same league,hes always been inconsistent

-------------------------------
IM NOT A HATER,JUST A REALIST.

Brian13
05-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Everone probably thinks it is but I personally think Hatton will fight him early next year before he takes on Mayweather because everyone will be saying when he retires " he never fought Witter and Hatton was afraid of Witter" to finally prove who is the best LWW weight in Britain

jberg
05-12-2008, 01:32 PM
i disagree, i dont think rickys going to take on mayweather a second time

col Blake
05-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Easy fight for Mayweather if he fights Hatton again.
Easy fight for Hatton if he fights Witter but does anyone want to see it unlsee you want to see Witter waving his hand in front of Hattons face like a chump before he gets smashed up.

Mike2104
05-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Id like to see Witter (**** Hitter) get pounded by Hatton.
Shame Hatton didnt take this fight sooner would have shut him up a long time ago

sid89
05-13-2008, 09:04 AM
where are the hatton haters at,,

ricky has a run of tszyu,maussa,collazo,urango,castilo,mayweather etc unifies the division,wins titles at 2 weights and becomes the biggest star in boxing in the process

witter beats vivian hariss and suddenly hes the man,WHAT!!

iv been saying for years hatton would maul witter to death,he was never in the same league,hes always been inconsistent

-------------------------------
IM NOT A HATER,JUST A REALIST.
hatten would have ripped witter apart if they had met.he was disgraceful against tim bradley on sat,day,he couldnt take a body shot
nor could he box i wished he was koed.

Unanimous
05-13-2008, 09:12 AM
Yeah, I was hoping for more from Witter at the weekend but it was a poor, poor show.

Onslow.
05-13-2008, 09:14 AM
Hatton foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!

the_godslayer
05-13-2008, 09:30 AM
hatten would have ripped witter apart if they had met.he was disgraceful against tim bradley on sat,day,he couldnt take a body shot
nor could he box i wished he was koed.

i totally agree, Witter was disgraceful on Saturday .... my 2 year old would have thrown more effective punches and certainly taken more punishment (my 2 yr old btw is already walking round in either my bag gloves or my signed Hatton gloves and has a ****ing mean left hook and body shot!!!!)

Hatton would and will tear Witter apart, the way Jr was holding his hand in front of Bradley's face the weekend looked like he thought he was in MMA and was about to measure a spinning roundhouse kick LOL

not sure if Hatton/Mayweather 2 will happen, general concensus is that it will but not if Mayweather fights Cotto 1st (providing Cotto overcomes Margarito) cos i think Cotto has a real good chance of winning that 1

sarlick
05-13-2008, 09:47 AM
hatton would ko witter if they met