Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Padwork & Defense

Padwork:

Defense:

Padwork seems pretty good, could be sped up a little to increase viewer likeability, but technique is pretty downpat, good ****.

Comment

It all looks the same you trainer was doing more training then you.. Good form, but bad vid, lets see you work a bag video, or sparring says alot more then workig with a trainer on mitts.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyINC View Post
        It all looks the same you trainer was doing more training then you.. Good form, but bad vid, lets see you work a bag video, or sparring says alot more then workig with a trainer on mitts.
        on second thought... lets see what you got?

Comment

very soon my friend very soon

Comment

No offense Money INC, but you are honestly a joke. Telling me not to focus on technique? Telling me not to use footwork to create angles?

Honestly, are you ******ed?

Comment

Not bad. You could throw your right hand a lot tighter though. The way you use the philly shell in your 'defense work' will get you put on your ass someday. There are much more productive ways to avoid shots like that.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                Not bad. You could throw your right hand a lot tighter though. The way you use the philly shell in your 'defense work' will get you put on your ass someday. There are much more productive ways to avoid shots like that.
                Please elaborate.

Comment

i think its just that you have to be a great boxer to use it effectively. its rarely done in amature boxing for a reason

Comment

I think since your in a conventional stance the philly shell could work, specially now your utilizing it with your trainer.

But its known that style takes the most conditioning + reflexes.

I think its was a quite nice vid.

Comment

Working...
                    X