View Full Version : TUF 7 ep06 was the best I've ever seen!

Mickey Gomez
05-08-2008, 11:27 PM
The first fight drama and build up was funny, that Jerry May dude should have spent less time on mind games and more time on cardio.

The second fight, wow! I wouldn't class either of those dudes as good fighters but that fight was a slugfest, it reminded me of Griffin Bonnar 1.

But the highlight of the show was Rampage's poppin at the end. :lol1:

Virgil Caine
05-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Yeah it was pretty good, I liked that they showed 2 fights instead of 1. The ending of the first fight was pretty sick, and the second fight was pretty damn good. The dude that won the second fight has ok potential, he's pretty raw.

Naps
05-09-2008, 01:08 AM
Yeah, it was an awesome episode. That head kick from Brown in the first fight was sick as ****. i also enjoyed seeing M. Brown and Forrest have a little slug-fest in training, that was pretty cool.

Next weeks looks good too, especially with Dana saying that Rampage and Forrest had gone all "Ken and Tito" lol.

YUHHHHHHH!
05-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Yeah, it was an awesome episode. That head kick from Brown in the first fight was sick as ****. i also enjoyed seeing M. Brown and Forrest have a little slug-fest in training, that was pretty cool.

Next weeks looks good too, especially with Dana saying that Rampage and Forrest had gone all "Ken and Tito" lol.

I'm still pissed with the decision over the guy with the mohawk. He won that fight easily, shouldn't have even went to an extended round.

Does anyone have a video of Matt Brown knocking him out?

phallus
05-13-2008, 03:34 AM
I'm still pissed with the decision over the guy with the mohawk. He won that fight easily, shouldn't have even went to an extended round.

Does anyone have a video of Matt Brown knocking him out?

i'm pissed about the mohawk fight also, the other guy, dante rourke, won by ****ing lay and pray. at least when mohawk was on the bottom he was punishing rourke with elbows and fists instead of ****ing laying there. liked both the fights in ep6 though, may getting starched and the stoppage in the 2nd fight. dan cramer is like a young american pyscho