View Full Version : Kimbo Deny's Being KO'd, Calls Rumor Starter *****....

Blair_Wells#32
05-02-2008, 02:21 AM
from fightline.com

thought u guys might find this interesting :lol1:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kimbo Slice says he was not knocked out by Forrest Griffin in a sparring match and levied some choice words in Dana White's direction for comments he made that started the rumor. (link to White's comments).
"No, there is no truth to that at all. It's bull**** and Forrest Griffin will tell you that it's bull**** too." Slice told MMANews.com.

"The fact is it was a good sparring session and I was training with Forrest and he was talking to me about defending yourself at all times and then he threw a big kick and I was like, 'WOAH I never even seen that coming'. But no, I never got knocked out. Even if I did get knocked out, saying that and putting that rumor out there just makes you a *****."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
LMFAO!!! It Was Randy Coutures Wife that started it off in an interview....Go Get Him Randy :fing02:

Virgil Caine
05-02-2008, 04:56 AM
LMFAO!!! It Was Randy Coutures Wife that started it off in an interview....Go Get Him Randy :fing02:

Yeah I remember that, I thought she said he got knocked down though, not out. He's just taking shots at Dana though really, although Randy fighting Kimbo over Kimbo talking **** to Randy's wife could make for a good pro wrestling angle.. you could be on to something.

Blair_Wells#32
05-02-2008, 05:58 PM
:lol1: yeah i almost dropped laughing when i found this on the mma news sites.
i dont' think Couture would waste his time with kimbo though, has bigger fish 2 fry with Fedor.

Talon
05-03-2008, 10:18 PM
james toney: when i see you ill whip you and yo mommas ass