View Full Version : WTF Iron Ring is Retarded

AndersonSilva
04-17-2008, 06:30 PM
they show what happens before the fukin fight. and the fukin winners. I just watched episode 6. they showed that on the nex ep, the white dude will KO the black guy like wtf nice spoiler isent it.:banana:

what do you think about it?

Verstyle
04-17-2008, 06:47 PM
I like the show and I'm really not a big MMA fan. I won't even let my gf(who likes the UFC) order the MMA PPV's. Don't wanna add one more notch on their belt. But I think the show is pretty ****in cool. I even record it.

AndersonSilva
04-17-2008, 07:00 PM
oh well its alrite man. lol looks like t.i smoked sum weed before watching the fights haha dont u think

Verstyle
04-17-2008, 07:44 PM
oh well its alrite man. lol looks like t.i smoked sum weed before watching the fights haha dont u think

He be on something.

Atnan
04-17-2008, 08:55 PM
this is one of the worst things that ever occured for mma....

1bad65
04-17-2008, 10:58 PM
this is one of the worst things that ever occured for mma....

I agree 100% with you.

kaps
04-17-2008, 11:19 PM
Terrible, terrible ****ing show. Fake sound effects don't make it any better. ****ty fighters and ****ty coaches. **** that show...

Dice
04-18-2008, 01:22 AM
Well a good amount of black people watch it so its mission accomplished for BET. They know white people arent really gonna be flocking toawrds its but throwing in some rappers helped bait viewers. Also the fights arent THAT bad, somebody did a "rampage style vs Arona" slam on a dude

j
04-18-2008, 01:28 AM
anyone know where i can catch up on this show - videos?

how is the dipset squad doing. their coach is actually a pretty damn good fighter from what i have seen. and he reps a particular branch of my style down there in new york.

Mickey Gomez
04-18-2008, 01:48 AM
The sound effects are cringeworthy.

1bad65
04-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Having the idiot corner guys yell racial slurs at the fighters and having referees who have no clue what MMA is, is not good for the sport.

Mr. Beelzebub
04-18-2008, 11:08 AM
I finally got to watch an episode of this "show"... Well, I could only watch for about 5 minutes, watching any further would have ended up in my ripping my TV from the wall and throwing it out the window.

If this show would have been on a real network, it would have set MMA back 15 years.

The saddest part is that I just found out Eddy Rolon, a guy I used to train with appeared on this disgrace of a show and lost.

Kakutogi-Gumi
04-19-2008, 05:46 AM
Two words explain it all.

Bob Meyorwitz.

1bad65
04-19-2008, 10:00 AM
Bob Meyrowitz has nothing to do with Iron Ring.

The Victim
04-19-2008, 11:12 AM
yea i saw the show and didnt like it, but still watched the whole thing. there's only like one guy there that i like anyway...i dont remember his name but he's one of the coaches....the "spirit of the sword" guy, lol. thats what i heard somebody call him on the show.

the bad thing about the show is that its only 30 min. long and it doesnt really show MMA, its more focused on the celebrities. i knew this show was gonna b a failure...its on BET, and thats not a racist comment...im black. lol.

Kakutogi-Gumi
04-19-2008, 01:51 PM
Bob Meyrowitz has nothing to do with Iron Ring.

I'm sorry. McLaren and Issacs.

Same *******s, different names.

AndersonSilva
04-19-2008, 02:23 PM
and they have multi-millionaire fukin celebs/rappers n boxers..look at the fukin production value its a joke/ the ring proly built by some kids from mexico lol. ****ty show . i changed my mind about it being alrite.

yea i saw the show and didnt like it, but still watched the whole thing. there's only like one guy there that i like anyway...i dont remember his name but he's one of the coaches....the "spirit of the sword" guy, lol. thats what i heard somebody call him on the show.

the bad thing about the show is that its only 30 min. long and it doesnt really show MMA, its more focused on the celebrities. i knew this show was gonna b a failure...its on BET, and thats not a racist comment...im black. lol.

dfwtx
04-19-2008, 04:22 PM
i love the celebs "bust his mu****in head open son!!"