No announcement yet.

Work and Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work and Boxing

I'm only 15 at the moment but i am wondering what kind of job is good to work around your training routine. For instance wat trades finish in the afternoon about 3:00. Or personal trainers?

hey are you australian mate? sorry i dont know much about those jobs or anything but what state ru in if u dont mind? im 14 and in the ACT. are you fighting currently?

come to think of it i dont think trades have specific working hours, but i do know builders start work at dawn usually. prob finish in the arvo sometime.

Comment

ask for work experience at school also

Comment

Depends where you work, mostly they start aroun 6.30 and finish at around 2.30. That's just a rough guide though from exp in australia, I was working with carpenters at the time, but was the same for plastering which i suggest you never do.

Comment

Don't worry about work. Follow this simple 3 step plan

1. win lotto
          2. hire Nacho Beristain as your full time personal trainer
          3. Win world championship

Comment

I got a job at a gym, so i got myself a free gym membership to work out at, i get to hang around personal trainers so i get free advice and training so i make my money and then it goes along with my boxing and wrestling training

Comment

Working...
            X