View Full Version : new member

futurechampion
04-12-2008, 04:41 AM
hey im TJ im 15 and im realy intrestd in boxing. i train at home with my weights and often have sparring with frends i dont train gym as i dont want traineer ruining my style cos i av ad 10 boxing matches and have won all by knokout nd i hav had like 20 streetfights and won mostly all. i think i have wat it takes to go all the way and becum heavywait champ. im 5''8 and i way 144 pounds, is this heavyweight materials? also how do i becum profesinaol boxerr? do i hav to becum gym boxer? or can i just go to competiton and sign up to fight on the day? also, wat if im not heavywait material? im not small enuf to be lightwait? maybe a middlewait? but i kno i hav wat it takes to be heavywait champ also with training i usually just do 3 reps of 25 kg benchpress and then hav a boxing match with one og my frends. we go by profesiaonl rules were we box for 12 mins and whoever is hurt most at end looses or whiever gets knockd out for 10 seconds looses .my style is mostly power and strength and tuffness thanks alot and i look foward to heklping newbies to boxing on forum

Salty
04-12-2008, 04:45 AM
is this an alt?

Jab89
04-12-2008, 05:19 AM
hey im TJ im 15 and im realy intrestd in boxing. i train at home with my weights and often have sparring with frends i dont train gym as i dont want traineer ruining my style cos i av ad 10 boxing matches and have won all by knokout nd i hav had like 20 streetfights and won mostly all. i think i have wat it takes to go all the way and becum heavywait champ. im 5''8 and i way 144 pounds, is this heavyweight materials? also how do i becum profesinaol boxerr? do i hav to becum gym boxer? or can i just go to competiton and sign up to fight on the day? also, wat if im not heavywait material? im not small enuf to be lightwait? maybe a middlewait? but i kno i hav wat it takes to be heavywait champ also with training i usually just do 3 reps of 25 kg benchpress and then hav a boxing match with one og my frends. we go by profesiaonl rules were we box for 12 mins and whoever is hurt most at end looses or whiever gets knockd out for 10 seconds looses .my style is mostly power and strength and tuffness thanks alot and i look foward to heklping newbies to boxing on forum
WOW... is all i can say

futurechampion
04-12-2008, 07:19 AM
is that a good wow or s bad 1 cos i kinda get y u would be impresed cos i av an ok streetfight/boxing record but mayb ur bein sarcastic cant tel ova interent haha

Jab89
04-12-2008, 07:21 AM
Thats a bad wow...

futurechampion
04-12-2008, 07:25 AM
well y wats wrong with my boxing is it that im too bigg or small for heavywight i could be superheavy

aussieboxer2320
04-12-2008, 07:37 AM
wtf is this.........you are a retard

SpeedBall4
04-12-2008, 10:52 AM

:gives:

144lbs heavyweight.... :haha:

good_looking01
04-12-2008, 11:38 AM
I believe you have what it takes! Your record sounds very impressive and i think it is for the best if you don't get a trainer! Why let someone ruin your skills?!?! You may have to put on a little bit of weight otherwise the heavyweights might be a bit too strong on the inside! best of luck tho!

ps. Don't worry about going to a proper boxing gym, I'm sure that if you just turn up at some competion/show/etc and explain your credentials they will be sure to let you turn pro!!!

Fidayin
04-12-2008, 12:39 PM
ur 5"8? lol u will never be a heavyweight bro. and i don't believe u have a 10-0 amateur record.

gym jones
04-12-2008, 01:28 PM
are you serious ???

jberg
04-12-2008, 01:38 PM
please say this is a joke
your apparently serious
yet youre not joining a gym
you streetfight
and you think at 144 lbs and 5'8 you may be heavyweight champ
HAHAHA

JF91
04-12-2008, 01:53 PM
I always wondered where zelenoffs younger brother was hiding, welcome to the forums bro :banana:

Kayo
04-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Im not even gunna respond

jberg
04-12-2008, 02:59 PM
^^ i think youll find you just did :D

SpeedBall4
04-12-2008, 04:51 PM
and you think at 144 lbs and 5'8 you may be heavyweight champ

Say.... I'm 6"3, 200lbs, I might try become lightweight champ... wacha reckon? :D

kenny91
04-12-2008, 08:22 PM
dude ur too young, unexperienced, too naive, too much of a fantasist, too light and not so knowledgable about boxing to become a heavyweight champ - dont even think about the possibility of it.

u need a lot more practice, guidance from a trainer and perhaps a ****in brain u aint got a clue by the sounds of things.

just join a gym dude and dont think able championships just yet unless u actually by sheer luck get there.

im sayin all this - yet i think ur probably just someones alt...

kenny91
04-12-2008, 08:24 PM
oh and speedball i think ligthweight is takin the piss ...

try feather :) lol :P

futurechampion
04-12-2008, 09:26 PM
dude ur too young, unexperienced, too naive, too much of a fantasist, too light and not so knowledgable about boxing to become a heavyweight champ - dont even think about the possibility of it.

u need a lot more practice, guidance from a trainer and perhaps a ****in brain u aint got a clue by the sounds of things.

just join a gym dude and dont think able championships just yet unless u actually by sheer luck get there.

im sayin all this - yet i think ur probably just someones alt...

1. wats an alt?

2.if im not hevywait Wat wait shud i be champ at then

3. wen shud i turn pro im was thinkin 18 but...

4. i ve knocked out 10 ppl in boxing matches at home and at frends houses and ivew won 20 streetfights so i dont think i need a trainer cos ive got a mike tyson sort of style and i knocked out my mate whos 6''0 and 170 lbs in 3 mins so i rekon i av a good thing goin for me

5. i usually take a protein shake to becum hevywait so shud i stop this if im too lite?

6. ill post a youtube vid of me in a match and then u can tel me wat im doin rong

mr tricky
04-12-2008, 09:35 PM
OMG get a life, your neva gonna be a boxer with an attitude like that,

sounds like you dont have the slightest idea wht ur talking about

SpeedBall4
04-12-2008, 09:43 PM
1 - an alt is when you use this account an not your other one

2 - try becomming champ at streetfighting with your 'amazing' skills

3 - you should turn pro when your about 75 and at the peak of your fitness levels

4 - no comment, what a muppet

5 - drink 20 shakes a day

6 - you've no idea how much i wanna see that vid!

:D

futurechampion
04-12-2008, 09:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EY3r7eO5p8&feature=related

this was a match that i won cos my oponent had a concushon at the end of bout im guy wearing a t-shirt with red gloves tel me wat i need to work on or how im goin everyone sed afta wards i put sum big hits on him but yea...

futurechampion
04-12-2008, 09:50 PM
OMG get a life, your neva gonna be a boxer with an attitude like that,

sounds like you dont have the slightest idea wht ur talking about

i am a ****ing boxer u ******* just cos i havent signed up to be gym boxer or comp pro fighter deosnt mean i dotn hav talent or nethin

T-97
04-12-2008, 09:50 PM

this was a match that i won cos my oponent had a concushon at the end of bout im guy wearing a t-shirt with red gloves tel me wat i need to work on or how im goin everyone sed afta wards i put sum big hits on him but yea...

Holy shat first i thought you was playing but you fuking have it man. The power, spped accuracy was all there. I think one day you might just rival Tye Fields!

EDIT-That isnt you in the video anyway.
1-The video was put on in 2006 so......
2- You said you are 15...the Youtube account responcible for that video is 21....
3-Your name is TJ..well the videos author is called Aaron.

So to summerize ALT!

aussieboxer2320
04-12-2008, 09:52 PM
i watched that video and i hav to say........that was awful

T-97
04-12-2008, 09:54 PM
i watched that video and i hav to say........that was awful

Nah, Nha.Tye Fields would be proud.

Alonzo Harris
04-12-2008, 10:14 PM
when i saw that fight a tear came to my eye.... a tear of laughter that is! my grandad could kick your ass you punch like a epiletic at a lazer rock show and your skillz are pitiful your friend slaps like a biyatch and I have it on good authority that you are an ALT!

You might be able to beat valuev if you train like a beast and prehaps if you can drop the weight you may be able to fight charlie z and kid thunder and give them a close fight.

anyway gd luck wid yo pro career

SpeedBall4
04-12-2008, 10:55 PM
i am a ****ing boxer u ******* just cos i havent signed up to be gym boxer or comp pro fighter deosnt mean i dotn hav talent or nethin

I gots one word for you,

MUPPET

T-97
04-12-2008, 11:13 PM
I gots one word for you,

MUPPET

+ 1 :fing02:

futurechampion
04-12-2008, 11:33 PM
lolzz.............
ok lemme clear all this up,

1. i made this vid wen i was 13, ive grown about 2 inches and put on about 10-15 pounds since then

2. its author is aaron cos its his youtube account we put it on, aaron is my freind bu he wasnt attending the fite

3. i think my skills are ok and i am hevywait material i dont giv a fuk wat any of u say, if im not skilled enuf to become a hevywait then wat shud i do? i dont wan to settle for second best and becum midlewait champ cos i always want the best, every1 knoes hevyewait is king of boxing and hevywaits are best boxers, i think i can make hevywait

4. i looked on wikipedia and it say hevywait minium is 200 pounds!!!!! do you think i can put on 56 pounds in say, 3 or 4 years???? im havin anutha growth spurt soon so i dno.....maybe protein shakes alone can get me there but i doubt it....maybe a weight gain bar

neway fuk u hataz ill box ne of u

RedArmySurplus
04-12-2008, 11:40 PM
Dear futurechampion,
Please stop raping me. love,
The English Langauge

futurechampion
04-13-2008, 12:02 AM
wtf i want a real response-

and i issue a challenge to all u hataz:

hate on me, go ahead but if u want that privlige u hav 2 fight me and get the beta of me first, anyone wana take me up on dat offa, say it rite here in this thread and ill giv u sum details and we'll meet up, with gloves and under profesioal ruleszz......bet noone says **** now *****ez

aussieboxer2320
04-13-2008, 12:04 AM
haha...................

i think you'll be inundated with responses

aussieboxer2320
04-13-2008, 12:09 AM
ur hopeless mate, i live in australia and its obvious u dont cos the voices in that vid were american but if i was over there, id b more then happy to smack u around

Fidayin
04-13-2008, 03:46 AM
if u where a real boxer u would be more concernd to get in good shape and get in the weight u can be most effective at. u don't know **** about boxing cause if u did u wouldn't talk so disrespectful about the lower weightclasses. and if u would enter an amateur fight against a real boxer instead of one of ur ***** friends u would get knockt the **** out .

P.S. no protein shake is gonna make u gain weight as long as u don't have the right diet.

Salty
04-13-2008, 03:54 AM
Dear futurechampion,
Please stop raping me. love,
The English Langauge

hahaha...

But this guy has to be an alt or a jackass. But 3x 25 kg WOW thats pushing yourself to the limit, but the time he's heavy weight champ we might be up to 30kg after gaining the 60 pounds he needs hahaha.

TK Duncan
04-13-2008, 05:21 AM
lolzz.............
ok lemme clear all this up,

3. i think my skills are ok and i am hevywait material i dont giv a fuk wat any of u say, if im not skilled enuf to become a hevywait then wat shud i do? i dont wan to settle for second best and becum midlewait champ cos i always want the best, every1 knoes hevyewait is king of boxing and hevywaits are best boxers, i think i can make hevywait

Yeah Sugar Ray Robinson was **** he wasn't even a heavy weight champ...

futurechampion
04-13-2008, 05:53 AM
if he was is good y didnt he fite hevywait and becum hevywait champ mike tyson would beat all those dum ass lite wait boxers

JF91
04-13-2008, 05:57 AM
if he was is good y didnt he fite hevywait and becum hevywait champ mike tyson would beat all those dum ass lite wait boxers

You really are 1 brick short of a house..

futurechampion
04-13-2008, 06:00 AM
agen, fuk u hata

futurechampion
04-13-2008, 06:15 AM
hevywaits can kick anyones ass and i kno ill b a he=vywait i neva settle 4 second best *****

i weighed my self dis morning and i put on 3 lbs , 147 lbs bi-ach an i did height predictor and im guna be 6 foot tall and its estimated that i will put on roughly 30-35 pounds between now and 18, so if i up that weight gain and train my ass of with hevy waits i should get anutha 20 pounds making me around 197, ill be ripped at that weight, then i can afford to put on a little flab and ill be around 202-207 fighting weight, a 6 foot tall 205 pound beast baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ima be hevywait champ baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no lite wait for me

JF91
04-13-2008, 06:30 AM
hevywaits can kick anyones ass and i kno ill b a he=vywait i neva settle 4 second best *****

i weighed my self dis morning and i put on 3 lbs , 147 lbs bi-ach an i did height predictor and im guna be 6 foot tall and its estimated that i will put on roughly 30-35 pounds between now and 18, so if i up that weight gain and train my ass of with hevy waits i should get anutha 20 pounds making me around 197, ill be ripped at that weight, then i can afford to put on a little flab and ill be around 202-207 fighting weight, a 6 foot tall 205 pound beast baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ima be hevywait champ baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no lite wait for me

Height Predictor haha, which gypsie caravan did you use?

SpeedBall4
04-13-2008, 07:24 AM

:bryce:
lol what a dick, get real, your heads in the clouds boy

Alonzo Harris
04-13-2008, 10:47 AM
this guy is a bender and an ALT!

I f you lived in England I would LOVE to give you a fight you would get your ass handed to you by anyone who has any boxing/ fighting experiance whatsoever.

if u really wanna be a boxer contact promoter extrodanaire stacy godson he will set you up with a pro licence go ask charlie z he (stacy godson) posts on boxrec and calls himself american clubfighter.

jberg
04-13-2008, 11:07 AM
is that vid really you?
if so you really need to work hard if you want to succeed. you were off balance and flailing everywhere. you even looked a bit overweight.

T-97
04-13-2008, 11:51 AM
is that vid really you?
if so you really need to work hard if you want to succeed. you were off balance and flailing everywhere. you even looked a bit overweight.

You were very kind to him there man!

If by some mirical this moron isn't an alt(which i rekon he is) then heres som tips:

Work on-
Punching
Moving
Not looking like a 7 year old girl
Defense
Lose weight
Learn to box
Get a life

Oh, and learn the english language. Then you should be good to go :fing02:

ALT!

Harold. Jr.
04-13-2008, 11:54 AM
I gatta tell you futrechampion, your deffinatly an alt..and i know a thing about alts.

I scored that video 7 rounds to 4 in your oppenenst favour because he looked like less of a ponce in the video and did not slap and windmill as much as you. I think you should go to a gym(JIM!) and learn how to everything cause your doing it ALL wrong. Basically...Your an idiot..Learn to box...Me and Lampley are gunna get you if you dont stop saying you will Heavyweight champ.

Oh, i might be old but i'm ready to throw down with you any time boi...ANY TIME!

JIM!

shortd81
04-13-2008, 12:04 PM
Wow is this how this forum really is? Instead of telling him he doesn't know what he's talking about and what he needs to do yall call him retarded? What you should do is try to help the kid out.

And just to think I was going to ask some NEWBIE question I'm going to and see what you guys say.

To the others nice advice I hope I get some SERIOUS help here.

Harold. Jr.
04-13-2008, 12:08 PM
Wow is this how this forum really is? Instead of telling him he doesn't know what he's talking about and what he needs to do yall call him retarded? What you should do is try to help the kid out.

And just to think I was going to ask some NEWBIE question I'm going to and see what you guys say.

To the others nice advice I hope I get some SERIOUS help here.

Poins my friend, this fool is obviously an alt..meaning he is not for real. You on the other hand are. So i gatta tell you that you ahould make your thread, i will help you....You will be a champion under my guidance

JIM!

shortd81
04-13-2008, 12:15 PM
Well after watching his so called video if he is in the RED gloves he didn't do so good anyway so if its not him it's kinda crazy to act like it was. Also the guy in the vid looked like he was atleast 165 in that video.

I'm 5'4 and 150 cut up and that guy was kinda thick to me. So sorry guys just seemed like you all were bashing him.

Harold. Jr.
04-13-2008, 12:19 PM
Well after watching his so called video if he is in the RED gloves he didn't do so good anyway so if its not him it's kinda crazy to act like it was. Also the guy in the vid looked like he was atleast 165 in that video.

I'm 5'4 and 150 cut up and that guy was kinda thick to me. So sorry guys just seemed like you all were bashing him.

I can see why you would of thought we were all idiots, but this guy (futrechamp) is an alt (He has another account but made this one to annoy everyone) no one would post that **** and say they were gunna be HW champ, hes way to small. And in that vi he says he wes 13..looks morre like 20 to me.

JIM!

futurechampion
04-13-2008, 08:38 PM
im a fukn reaal duude not no fokun alt ******* ima be hevywait champ ***gtotr

T-97
04-13-2008, 08:43 PM
im a fukn reaal duude not no fokun alt ******* ima be hevywait champ ***gtotr

:rofl::rofl:

You can't even spell heavyweight hahahahahahahahaha

The Victim
04-13-2008, 11:23 PM

wow both those guys in the videos are extremely horrible. and umm futurechampion guy or wateva ur name is, go to a real gym so u can learn boxing...and not the stuff u were doin in the video....bring that other guy with no shirt with u too

and u need to work on umm...everything

P.S. this thread is incredibly entertaining, lol

The Victim
04-13-2008, 11:28 PM
Height Predictor haha, which gypsie caravan did you use?

HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sven72
04-14-2008, 12:19 AM
wtf i want a real response-

and i issue a challenge to all u hataz:

hate on me, go ahead but if u want that privlige u hav 2 fight me and get the beta of me first, anyone wana take me up on dat offa, say it rite here in this thread and ill giv u sum details and we'll meet up, with gloves and under profesioal ruleszz......bet noone says **** now *****ez

I've just emailed your youtube video to a mates brother in the US. He's happy to fight you, so post up your details and we'll get this organised.

You should have a good shot as well. He's only middleweight and is an amateur boxer, he's even lost 3 of his 22 fights. A guy who could be heavyweight champ like you should give him a good fight, but you'll probably have to hold back a bit so you don't seriously injure him. He's happy to bring along some chums as well, if a few of your mates wanna have a go. Could be a boxing tournament!

futurechampion
04-14-2008, 12:57 AM
pffftt.........that aint ma youtube accout bi-ach, ill fight this poser ass wipe baby back bi-ach thinkin he all that midlewait *******. how old he? i live in Brightmoor, detroit ******* so anyitme he wana go cum down to detroit and we will teach him a thang or 2 bout disrespectin me *******

Sven72
04-14-2008, 12:59 AM
pffftt.........

Yeah, I thought you were a *****

SpeedBall4
04-14-2008, 07:28 AM
pffftt.........that aint ma youtube accout bi-ach, ill fight this poser ass wipe baby back bi-ach thinkin he all that midlewait *******. how old he? i live in Brightmoor, detroit ******* so anyitme he wana go cum down to detroit and we will teach him a thang or 2 bout disrespectin me *******

defo an alt, defo an alt

:tool: so :bryce:

T-97
04-14-2008, 08:44 AM
defo an alt, defo an alt

:tool: so :bryce:

Yep he is. Also hes a very crappy one, there are good alts like my master LedermanRokx but this guy is just plain gay...

He also seems to :wank: over Tyson

Salty
04-14-2008, 09:08 AM
yeah remember that anal_squabbs alt? that guy was a least funny

T-97
04-14-2008, 10:03 AM
yeah remember that anal_squabbs alt? that guy was a least funny

No, i probably wasn't around for him.