View Full Version : Video of me on the pads

T-97
03-21-2008, 11:54 AM
Heres a video of me on the pads:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqhKncWjxxQ

It ain;t the best video cause i was in a tight space in my room so i could no move much or throw hooks. I'll try to get a better video another time but for noe feedback appreciated!

:)

P4PKING_2008
03-21-2008, 12:04 PM
Yoru right hand looked pretty weak and you tend to push it out. Also, your chin is wayy to far out and the guy holding the jabs should move them a bit as they were too far spaced out, anyone can hit jab, right hand that far spread out at same distance.

T-97
03-21-2008, 12:06 PM
Yoru right hand looked pretty weak and you tend to push it out. Also, your chin is wayy to far out and the guy holding the jabs should move them a bit as they were too far spaced out, anyone can hit jab, right hand that far spread out at same distance.

Yh like i said it was in a pretty tight space lol

Hey you got unbanned! woop

P4PKING_2008
03-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Yh like i said it was in a pretty tight space lol

Hey you got unbanned! woop

Yeah man you know what it is, LFCU up in the building, son!

You go to a gym?

T-97
03-21-2008, 05:21 PM
Yeah man you know what it is, LFCU up in the building, son!

You go to a gym?

Yeah. admitidly when i went back and watched it again i realised how bad i looked, i could have looked a lot better.

Clegg
03-21-2008, 05:27 PM
As you said there's a limited amount of space and so that restricts what you can do. A lot of boxing is about footwork and movement, as well as finding your range. Try and put up a video of you in a different location, or one of you sparring.

Mainly I would say that you should keep your chin tucked down. A lot of people make mistakes on the pads and punchbags that they wouldn't make in a fight(myself included), but it's good to be in the habit of having a good defence.

T-97
03-21-2008, 05:34 PM
As you said there's a limited amount of space and so that restricts what you can do. A lot of boxing is about footwork and movement, as well as finding your range. Try and put up a video of you in a different location, or one of you sparring.

Mainly I would say that you should keep your chin tucked down. A lot of people make mistakes on the pads and punchbags that they wouldn't make in a fight(myself included), but it's good to be in the habit of having a good defence.

Thanks, i'm gunna try and get a video up of me in somewhere with more space at some point. I won't be able to get a vid of me sparring atm because i use my laptop to record vids so it would not be a great idea taking my laptop to the gym lol

Thanks for the feedback.