View Full Version : So I'm Sparring the heavyweight Am Champion 2mora (not open champ)

DA1CATAS
03-10-2008, 10:55 PM
He came in the gym talking alot of trash.. took the whole gym out of the training schedule and all this stuff...he even caused so much rawkus that people started betting money.

He's a big guy compared to me. but I'm sparred him before..And Did obviously better... But to the crowd at the gym he just kept reiterating how tired he was when we sparred... Everyone sorta jumped on his bandwagon seeing the difference in size between us witch pissed me off.

He's pretty strong,
but

...he's very open to lead left hooks.(like I've done to him last time)
...Low score on footwork
...Throws a stupid Right hand over the top constantly
... will gas out at around 3 rounds if he conserves himself.
.. he's only about 5'11 but with the added weight and a body looking similar to mine but bigger.
.. not as fast as me.

What things do you think I can do to make this sparring match just the same as last time? (WILL BE RECORDED THIS TIME TOO)

I was watching roy jones fights because he always sets-up combos from a lead left hook,which we know Roy throws often.

rj_ct
03-10-2008, 10:59 PM
post it up, brah.

Domey
03-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Just give him a boxing lesson, that will hurt his self-esteem more if you out box him and school him then beating him up. Can always claim a "lucky punch" and sit around and run his mouth.

Dont "run", because you know he will say all you did was move and run the whole fight. Throw your combos, counters, and move. Make him look silly.

DA1CATAS
03-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Just give him a boxing lesson, that will hurt his self-esteem more if you out box him and school him then beating him up. Can always claim a "lucky punch" and sit around and run his mouth.

Dont "run", because you know he will say all you did was move and run the whole fight. Throw your combos, counters, and move. Make him look silly.

He's a sucka for those. He depends on his power totally.

DA1CATAS
03-10-2008, 11:24 PM
post it up, brah.

Definitely will once i get home and edit it.. lol..

I gotta make this one hurt.

2swell k-wells
03-10-2008, 11:36 PM
he bigger than you? take more roids then;)

DA1CATAS
03-10-2008, 11:52 PM
he bigger than you? take more roids then;)

I expected a joke from you...lol

2swell k-wells
03-11-2008, 12:00 AM
always man always..

UncleLeo
03-11-2008, 03:27 AM
Get him nice and tired and between your punches start dancing around like the prince to rub it in lol

Darkstranger
03-11-2008, 09:46 AM
There's nothing wrong with moving and running against a bigger guy. You're using your nimble feet and agility to your advantage. When I'm asked to spar light heavyweights and middleweights they have to move otherwise they'll be playing straight into my hands. For the most part I try to just get the centre of the ring and stay planted against smaller guys to conserve energy because like DA1 said about that guy, when they start moving I'll be gassed pretty quickly hunting them down.

:boxing:

chilly9876
03-11-2008, 11:46 AM
All i can say is why say you're gonna record it and put it up, when you, i and all of boxingscene knows you wont? You always claim you'll put vids up but then make lame ass excuses bout how your trainer has banned you from putting vids up incase your opponents study them ( LOL )..
My point is you woulda got replies without the "i'm gunna record it n put it up" comment, you never do put the vids up so why say it?

if you want to respond, then reply with the vid. We dont want to know how this time it'll be up, we want to see it.

DA1CATAS
03-11-2008, 12:04 PM
All i can say is why say you're gonna record it and put it up, when you, i and all of boxingscene knows you wont? You always claim you'll put vids up but then make lame ass excuses bout how your trainer has banned you from putting vids up incase your opponents study them ( LOL )..
My point is you woulda got replies without the "i'm gunna record it n put it up" comment, you never do put the vids up so why say it?

if you want to respond, then reply with the vid. We dont want to know how this time it'll be up, we want to see it.

lol.. well ya know my mouth is too big so i'll respond b4 i post...

Well I'm sorry man.. thats what my trainer said about fights.. and that I was hurting people in the gyms feelings by posting sparring matches...

But this one is obviously different... Girls from his side were yelling "this is going on YOUTUBE" and all this ****.. so my brother is coming to record too.

But just to appease you i'm gonna ook for some old sparring matches on tape and see if i can find something to post right away... But either way I will be making a sparring match posting tonight or 2mora night.

2swell k-wells
03-11-2008, 02:54 PM
and when you do post the video, dont just post the end where the ref is raising your hand, that was crap. we want to see the whole spar or whatever it is that your doing.

baya
03-11-2008, 03:11 PM
dig in that ass da1catas, dig in that **** good :drillserg

DA1CATAS
03-11-2008, 04:26 PM
dig in that ass da1catas, dig in that **** good :drillserg

will do.... cant wait ..3 hours and counting.