View Full Version : ILL KNOCK OUT ANY DUDE ON BOXINGSCENE...ya dig?

Terrell Owens
03-07-2008, 04:57 PM
TRU DAT. I BEEN TRAINING IN DA YARD LIFTING TYRES AND PUNCHING MA PUNCHBAG FO LIKE 3 N A HALF MONTHS NOW AND I GOT THAT POWER IN DA LEFT AND DA RIGHT IM PACKING DOUBLE YA DIG? I CHALLENGE ANY CAT ON BOXINGSCENE WHO FIGHTS AMACHA TO STEP UP AND GET KNOCKED DA **** BACK DOWN. COME INGLEWOOD ILL SHO YALL WHATS REALLY GOOD YA DIG?

Step up lil homies

oaklandstephen
03-08-2008, 12:18 AM
whats ur weight

triggerhappy
03-08-2008, 12:20 AM
This is not english.

Sttuddahboy619
03-08-2008, 12:20 AM
whats ur weight

No response:ugh:

Stimpy
03-08-2008, 01:13 AM
TRU DAT. I BEEN TRAINING IN DA YARD LIFTING TYRES AND PUNCHING MA PUNCHBAG FO LIKE 3 N A HALF MONTHS NOW AND I GOT THAT POWER IN DA LEFT AND DA RIGHT IM PACKING DOUBLE YA DIG? I CHALLENGE ANY CAT ON BOXINGSCENE WHO FIGHTS AMACHA TO STEP UP AND GET KNOCKED DA **** BACK DOWN. COME INGLEWOOD ILL SHO YALL WHATS REALLY GOOD YA DIG?

Step up lil homies

I'm too scared to go there :skull:

DA1CATAS
03-08-2008, 01:16 AM
Saying Any "CAT" wasn't suppose to be subliminal right?

Because ya know i'm a bigger deal than you and taking a subliminal shot at me would be good for your internet popularity..lol

aussieboxer2320
03-08-2008, 05:12 AM
lol ill knock u

dfwtx
03-08-2008, 10:49 AM
real TO is 250 pounds during season, hes a big guy

sterling
03-08-2008, 11:06 AM
nob? loool

fraidycat
03-08-2008, 01:29 PM

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/Fraid_E_cat/pulp_fiction_jules.jpg

"ENGLISH, mother****er! Do you speak it?!"

The Critic
03-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Lots of people over the years have come on here and said this ****.

On this board are a few ex-pros, one championship level, a few trainers (some am, some pro), and a slew of amateur boxers of various experience and quality.

No way you could knock out 1/3 of them after three months hitting a bag. Some people trained all their lives

hulme#1
03-08-2008, 01:59 PM
Because ya know i'm a bigger deal than you and taking a subliminal shot at me would be good for your internet popularity..lol
You tell no lie, man. You are the real one original 'Terrell Owens'.

paul750
03-08-2008, 02:00 PM
I've always thought boxing fights for charity were a good idea. I know they happen to an extent, but maybe more of them could take place.

Still Pimpin
03-08-2008, 02:51 PM

Step up lil homies

What it do then *****. I'm in Las Vegas that ain't too far. Come on out here let us know when you get to the strip and I'll meet you on the strip. From there we will drive to my house, my backyard and video tape this **** for youtube.

Show me your gas reciepts and I'll pay half when you get here

fraidycat
03-08-2008, 07:17 PM
I've always thought boxing fights for charity were a good idea. I know they happen to an extent, but maybe more of them could take place.

My gym holds smokers every few months and gives the proceeds to charity. The local ABA / whomever tend to look the other way b/c there's no money being made on it, the fights aren't recorded in passbooks, etc. Realistically, it's just full-bore sparring that's open to the public for a donation. It's a great way to get boxers ready for "actual" bouts. I wonder if other cities' boxing organizations would feel the same way?

BrooklynBomber
03-08-2008, 07:33 PM
My gym holds smokers every few months and gives the proceeds to charity. The local ABA / whomever tend to look the other way b/c there's no money being made on it, the fights aren't recorded in passbooks, etc. Realistically, it's just full-bore sparring that's open to the public for a donation. It's a great way to get boxers ready for "actual" bouts. I wonder if other cities' boxing organizations would feel the same way?

Pretty much the same thing in NY.

branagan
03-08-2008, 08:24 PM
my mum would knock you out

FIGHTING_FLIP
03-08-2008, 11:43 PM

hahahahahahahhaha :lol1: :lol1:

rebmogul
03-08-2008, 11:45 PM

Step up lil homies
check this **** out, homeboys selling out on the internet. what are you an
"e-fighter". what a ****ing chump....

DA1CATAS
03-08-2008, 11:50 PM
You tell no lie, man. You are the real one original 'Terrell Owens'.

Yea Yea... YEAAA!

rebmogul
03-08-2008, 11:54 PM

Step up lil homies
who uses another man's name for there alias. dude go ahead and come out of the closet just like ODH, you e-gangsta....

2swell k-wells
03-09-2008, 12:25 AM
I already KO'd this sum *****.

skilgannon
03-09-2008, 03:18 AM
lol. what a douchebag

xploda11
03-09-2008, 08:32 AM
it's obviously a joke topic.

kenny91
03-09-2008, 09:49 AM
y hasnt he responded to any1?

if .. IF this guy is real and if hes serious about this.

pleaasee please please some1 knock this bum out and record it ;)

DA1CATAS
03-09-2008, 09:50 AM
I already KO'd this sum *****.

lmao.. i imagined how that would sound.. "Sumama*****"

Terrell Owens
03-09-2008, 02:46 PM
DA1CATAS?
YO MOMZ GOT A FAT ASS
I RIP THAT ****
LICK THAT ****
UNZIP MA **** AND STICK MA DICK IN DAT ***** WUTTTT

YALL WANNA ROCK WIT DIS NI99A LIKE A ROLLIN STONE
YALL WANNA ROCK WIT DIS NI99A DEN YALL GOING HOME
KEEP TALKIN TRASH JYEAHHH KEEP THROWIN STONES
BUT U KNOW U CANT **** WIT TERRELL OWENS YALLL

Step up aint no challengerz in herre jus tricks tryna talk dat trash. Day I knocked some vicky fatton lookin bum out in ma gym cant none yall touch this wheres yo amacha records at ya dig????

kenny91
03-09-2008, 02:56 PM
whats ur weight

lol ill knock u

What it do then *****. I'm in Las Vegas that ain't too far. Come on out here let us know when you get to the strip and I'll meet you on the strip. From there we will drive to my house, my backyard and video tape this **** for youtube.

Show me your gas reciepts and I'll pay half when you get here

1..2...3!

3 possible fights! and u didnt take any of them up despite clearly asking for a fight and then saying :
"Step up aint no challengerz in herre jus tricks tryna talk dat trash. Day I knocked some vicky fatton lookin bum out in ma gym cant none yall touch this wheres yo amacha records at ya dig????"

what a load of bull****... y dont u take up Still Pimpin 's challenge or even prove aussieboxer wrong cos he seems to think he can knock u out.

all talk man.

Terrell Owens
03-09-2008, 02:58 PM
yo lissen i aint readin nutin on dis site thas longer dan 2 sentences ya dig?

amma super fukin heavyweight now wut yall featherweight fruitcakes cant touch dis haha

T.O

robjr
03-09-2008, 03:16 PM
i dont dig....

SerbianKO
03-09-2008, 03:43 PM

Step up lil homies
try to knock me out you *****, you are a true example of internet gangsta, all talk and nothing else, i would need only 1 punch to send you into dream world for next couple of years, *****

Terrell Owens
03-09-2008, 03:48 PM
try to knock me out you *****, you are a true example of internet gangsta, all talk and nothing else, i would need only 1 punch to send you into dream world for next couple of years, *****

ahaha munchkin ass uncle fester looking homo.

wit da body of a 14 year old haha.

paul750
03-09-2008, 03:55 PM
LOL, I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but notice that avatar. It looks like the guy is trying to squeeze one out.

fraidycat
03-09-2008, 04:07 PM
I'm gonna be rich and famous when I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the Internet.

Ban this moron.

Terrell Owens
03-09-2008, 04:09 PM
I'm gonna be rich and famous when I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the Internet.

Ban this moron.

ahahaha why is yo azz dressed like an nfl player in da boxing ring?

AHAHAHAHAHA

fraidycat
03-09-2008, 05:11 PM
ahahaha why is yo azz dressed like an nfl player in da boxing ring?

AHAHAHAHAHA

Why are you named like an NFL player on the internet?

PunchDrunk
03-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Why are you named like an NFL player on the internet?

Hahahaah!!! You :owned: that fool. :banana:

kenny91
03-09-2008, 06:37 PM
yet again some1 accepts ya offer ; SerbianKO

so fight him. stop talkin the talk and walk the walk. 'ya dig ?'

DA1CATAS
03-09-2008, 07:57 PM
ahaha munchkin ass uncle fester looking homo.

wit da body of a 14 year old haha.

lol.......

DA1CATAS
03-09-2008, 08:00 PM
yo lissen i aint readin nutin on dis site thas longer dan 2 sentences ya dig?

amma super fukin heavyweight now wut yall featherweight fruitcakes cant touch dis haha

T.O

lol... you are halarious... Very entertaining.. I'm sure your far from a boxer.. but hey if you can make me laugh then I'll keep reading.

"Spit some more rhymes homey."**

boxing4ever
03-09-2008, 08:27 PM
i cant stand this guy he really needs to start talking in proper english not like hes got a bunch of chicken legs in his dirty ass mouth

BennyST
03-09-2008, 11:24 PM

Lol! Fraidycat, that was mighty fine. I got a great laugh out of that. Just off topic a bit, but, what in gods name has happened to Jackson? He went from being the hippest guy in movies to making a whole bunch of chump crap! I mean...'Snakes On A Plane'?, 'Black Snake Moan'? ... urgh :ugh:

fraidycat
03-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Lol! Fraidycat, that was mighty fine. I got a great laugh out of that. Just off topic a bit, but, what in gods name has happened to Jackson? He went from being the hippest guy in movies to making a whole bunch of chump crap! I mean...'Snakes On A Plane'?, 'Black Snake Moan'? ... urgh :ugh:

He was never the same after his role in that sorry-assed Star Wars trilogy.

I just wanted to hear him say,

"I'll say it again: does Jabba the Hutt LOOK LIKE a *****?"

ironmike3434
03-10-2008, 03:33 AM
I am a prize fighter with emphasis on "PRIZE". Let's talk cash... I have sponsors, do you? Since you can knock anyone out so easily, you won't have a problem laying odds of, say, 4-1?

ironmike3434
03-10-2008, 03:37 AM
none of you UFC guys can box

n4kapa
03-10-2008, 05:59 AM
why is anyone even paying this dude any attention. Its probably some little white kid sitting on the computer in some suburb of cincinatti talking ****. he only put down inglewood cause he heard it in a ****in 2pac record. this dude is nothing but a little **** talking internet boxing *****... nothing more.

DA1CATAS
03-10-2008, 12:07 PM
why is anyone even paying this dude any attention. Its probably some little white kid sitting on the computer in some suburb of cincinatti talking ****. he only put down inglewood cause he heard it in a ****in 2pac record. this dude is nothing but a little **** talking internet boxing *****... nothing more.

LOL DON'T READ THIS IM A LIL BORED AND WANTED TO MAKE SOME BULL-**** PSYCH-EVALUATION. Though it might be more entertaining than this thread starter.

THIS ALT IS WHACK.....THOUGHT I'D PUT MORE B.S. INTO THIS POST SINCE THATS ALL THERE IS.

PEOPLE ARE NATURALLY AGGRESSIVE....THATS WHY THEY RESPOND TO THESE STUPID OSTS.

BEING BOXERS OR THINKING WE ARE BOXERS AMPLIFIES THAT... THEN YOU ADD THE CONSTRICTS OF BEING ON THE INTERNET AND ONLY BEING ABLE TO TALK...AMPLIFIED AGAIN.

SOME PEOPLE ARE REAL BOXERS AND DON'T CARE.
SOME PEOPLE ARE REAL BOXERS AND DON'T CARE BUT FIND IT FUNNY.
SOME PEOPLE ARE REAL FANS AND HATE THE USELESS POSTS.
THEN SOME PEOPLE ARE REAL FANS BUT WANT TO BE REAL BOXERS SO THEY TRY TO MIMIC THE AGGRESSION. (2) BUT FAIL SO THEY MAKE ALTS TO SEEM TOUGH.

THEN THERES MY CATEGORY...

REAL BOXING FAN THAT STARTED BOXING AND HAS AGGRESSION FROM DIFFERENT PLACES AND BAHELFU BLAH BLAH BLAH THANKS FOR READING.:kiss:

DA1CATAS
03-10-2008, 12:09 PM
I am a prize fighter with emphasis on "PRIZE". Let's talk cash... I have sponsors, do you? Since you can knock anyone out so easily, you won't have a problem laying odds of, say, 4-1?

hay man.... if your real don't worry about this guy....

you'll drive yaself crazy if you worry about all the talking on here.

Hagler★
03-11-2008, 03:21 PM
did the dude ever respond

Rockin'
03-11-2008, 07:20 PM
I gotta round for you that you'll never finish..............Rockin':boxing:

HopeFalcon
03-15-2008, 09:44 PM
LMAO at this E-Thug

Inglewood may be nicknamed, the City of Champions, but that doesn't mean that u can knock everyone here out :op:

**Leaves thread singing**

Inglewood Ingle Inglewood and when they bang us in da hood you gotta get up when they bang us in da club you gotta get up.....