No announcement yet.

Scott Harrison ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Harrison ....

yeah yeah .... been training hard and looking to make a come back....off the booze....

He got told where to go last night , pissed up and no where else to go in glasgow city centre

what a fanny

? ? ?

Comment

Yeah, care to explain b2z?

Last I read, Harrison had got a not-guilty at court and was looking to fight in the ring again this year. He even mentioned becoming world champ again and spoke of his regret about his past. Everyone deserves a second shot imo.

Comment

He was drunk as hell , i seen him getting turned away from a lapdancing club

He was so drunk he didnt put up too much of a fight when he got turned away

I think he's still hanging around the same guys , what a waste of a career ,use to love watching him fight

Comment

Former world champion boxer Scott Harrison has been sentenced to 200 hours community service after a disturbance over a spilled drink.

Harrison, 30, was convicted of breach of the peace and resisting arrest at the Counting House pub in Glasgow.
          The boxer ran from the bar and was caught by a police officer during the incident in April 2006.
          Sheriff Lindsay Wood said Harrison and his two co-accused were the type who gave Glasgow a bad name.
          Paul Hinde, 30, from Rutherglen, admitted breach of the peace in the pub and resisting arrest.
          He was ordered to do 220 hours community service.
          Christopher Lennon, 22, also from Rutherglen, pleaded guilty to breach of the peace in the pub and in West Nile Street on the way to the police station.
          Lennon was ordered to do 200 hours community service.
          'Professional reputation'
          Sheriff Wood said: "You are the type of people citizens do not want to come across when they are out.
          "You show no respect for others, you could not care less and only think of yourself.
          "With drink in you, you are not wanted. You should all hang your heads in shame."
          The court heard the men had complained about a spilled drink at the bar in St Vincent Place.
          Police were called. Hinde and Harrison broke away from the officers but were later arrested.
          Harrison was cleared of a charge of assaulting Pc Iain Gray at a Glasgow city centre police station.
          Addressing Harrison, Sheriff Wood said: "You have done well as a professional sportsman but certain pressure got to you and you crumbled.
          "You lost a title and close relationships and were made bankrupt.
          "You had an excellent professional reputation, but you built another one - an unenviable one. "I am told that you are trying to get your life back on track. Only there does salvation lie for you."

Comment

Originally posted by bravo2zero View Post
            I think he's still hanging around the same guys , what a waste of a career ,use to love watching him fight
            There-in lies the problem. He should have weighed up career or friends. Usually people don't have to do that but it's necessary for Harrison. Pity he's still with them and getting pissed.

Yeah you're right b2z, what a complete waste. I used to love watching his fights as he was not only a passionate Scotsman but he could fight too. I worry now for what the future holds for him.

Comment

Working...
            X