View Full Version : week 3 on fish oil

Detroit101
03-03-2008, 10:18 AM
This is my 3rd week of cutting....i have lost 15 lbs without altering my diet or routine....

here is how i did it, and you can too.....mutherf$##ers.....

I take these 3 pills 3 times a day and drink 1 1/2 gallons of water....

1.) fish oil w/ GLA ( gamma linolenic acid )

2.) CLA ( Conjugated Linolenic Acid )

3.) Acetyl L-Carnitine with Alpha Lipoic Acid

I just met some poor bastard that lost 85 lbs on the fish oil alone last year...he said he didnt even exercise....

Any Questions?

SnoopySmurf
03-03-2008, 11:29 AM
I hope you're eating food and exercising.

big paulie
03-03-2008, 11:31 AM
This is my 3rd week of cutting....i have lost 15 lbs without altering my diet or routine....

I just met some poor bastard that lost 85 lbs on the fish oil alone last year...he said he didnt even exercise....

Any Questions?

Good stuff son, i regularly take fish oil as well as eating lots of fish, whats the gamma linolenic acid in the oil pill? Likewise whats pill 2 and 3?

Natsu
03-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Hmm I've just started taking fish oil supplements, but I havent noticed alot of improvement yet.

What are the benefits of Acetyl L-Carnitine?

Detroit101
03-03-2008, 12:11 PM
water is essential....you must drink at least a gallon and a half for this to work....it will not work if you are dehydrated....and you would be suprised at how many of us are.....

Nutricion facts, ever read them and see polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fat???? these are essential fatty acids....do you wonder why oatmeal helps improve your cholesterol????

GLA gamma linolenic acid is another essential fatty acid, an omega 6....it is not in most fish oil complex pills...

CLA is derived from bogage oil and safflower seed oil...another essential fatty acid

Acetyl L-Carnitine w/ Alpha lipoic acid....L-carnitine is an amino acid and a super antioxidant that benefits the brain, nuerotransmitter function and also aids mitochondria in energy production from long chain fatty acids......

most North american diets are deficient in L-carnitine and a proper omega 3 to 6 ratios........all these taken together will introduce the proper ratio's of fatty acids optimal for fat burning and aid your body in the production and transfer of energy from long chain fatty acids to mitochindria......10x better than any herbal thermogenic..........

I cant list the benefits....there are far too many.....in cardiovascular, neurological, joint support, memory function, clarity, energy, metabolic enhancement............

sterling
03-03-2008, 12:37 PM
wo sounds gd how much are these pills?

Stimpy
03-03-2008, 11:48 PM

Any Questions?

Where did you find these pills?

boxing4ever
03-04-2008, 12:14 AM
what brands were these pills in exact?

Detroit101
03-04-2008, 10:50 AM
you can pick these pills up at any nutrition / health food store....i bought mine at GNC and paid about $45.00 for a 1 month supply.....they were the GNC brand as well....

make sure they are from a reputable company....if they are cheap there is a good chance they are from China and may contain a high level of Mercury....

I take 1 of each 3 times a day....

boxing4ever
03-04-2008, 04:10 PM
what about vitamin shoppe?

Detroit101
03-04-2008, 04:25 PM
what about vitamin shoppe?

Absolutely.....I know they have them there....write the list down and bring it in, they will find what you need...

boxing4ever
03-05-2008, 02:53 AM
Absolutely.....I know they have them there....write the list down and bring it in, they will find what you need...
ok thanks a million man o and if this stuff doesnt work im goona come hunting for you in the dirty glove lol

Detroit101
03-05-2008, 09:41 AM
ok thanks a million man o and if this stuff doesnt work im goona come hunting for you in the dirty glove lol

hahahaha....The Dirty Glove.....LMFAO!

danny stash
03-05-2008, 11:21 AM
great to hear you are losing weight my man but although these pills do have alot of benefits, I agree ALOT. I think the fact that have stayed very health conscious over the last 3 weeks bodes more for your weight lose than the pills. Their is no magic pill or else doctors would be all over it. I agree that they be be a great aid to many things but your painstakeing regimen is what lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks IMO.

Congratulations either way

PS: try and just drink a gallon of H2O a day and you will POUNDAGE! Tricks your body into feeling full, cell hydration etc...

Detroit101
03-05-2008, 12:28 PM
great to hear you are losing weight my man but although these pills do have alot of benefits, I agree ALOT. I think the fact that have stayed very health conscious over the last 3 weeks bodes more for your weight lose than the pills. Their is no magic pill or else doctors would be all over it. I agree that they be be a great aid to many things but your painstakeing regimen is what lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks IMO.

Congratulations either way

PS: try and just drink a gallon of H2O a day and you will POUNDAGE! Tricks your body into feeling full, cell hydration etc...

Thanks Man!........I have known about fish oil for a long time since I have a family history of heart disease....The addition of a gallon of water mixed with fish oil and the above mentioned pills are a great fat burning formula.
Cardiologist's for a long time have recommended them for heart patients. But nowadays it seems that most Doctors treat the symptoms and not the problems themselves....However if you go to a nutritionist they will probably mention the same things that I have....They are the ones that study the effects of food and the human body and have a better understanding then say a pediatrition....

Another thing.......school's do not do a good job of teaching people the importance of knowing what is in the things that we eat and how they affect the human body. If you think about, it we eat more than we do many other things over the course of our lives...4 to 5 times a day....they tell us not to eat candy and a stick of butter but they dont teach us why.....The overall quality and health of our lives are directly related to what we eat...it is important as an individual to teach ourselves why we eat the things we do and why to avoid certain foods...It took me years of reading and asking questions just to get a real basic idea of human health through nutrition...no one ever told me what a complex carb was and why the simple sugars ****e insulin, i had to find out for myself...

I really believe knowledge is what is what sets us apart....I want my family and I to live good, quality and healthy lives...In the end you could have all the money in the world but if you do not have your health than you have nothing my friend......

ForemanCrossArm
03-05-2008, 01:55 PM
there is some other oil (starts with an e i believe) that burns like 80 cals a day if you take it as a supp. as well. might think about adding that too.

boxing4ever
03-16-2008, 11:22 PM
Hey i finally went out yesterday and got the stuff myself
here is what i got

Salmon oil(basically fish oil with gla)
Tonalin CLA
Acetyl L-Carnitine
I had to buy the Alpha Lipoic Acid by itself because they didnt have ny of the l-carnitine with the lipoic acid

what times a day do you take them?
Isint a gallon and a half a day of water a little too much?
I can feel the water in my body, its really redicilous because i weighed 160 and 165 by the end of the day a few days ago and today I just weighed myself in after drinking a gallon and a half of water and i was 175.

Salty
03-17-2008, 09:23 AM
You were probably dehydrated, your body will make you piss it out no worries. Just make sure before a workout you have one of those mix up staminades or powerades etc. with electrolytes as since your new to drinking this much water it can cause you to cramp up. Another way is to eat a banana before training, but you should be doing that anyways.

tomhead69
03-17-2008, 12:24 PM
quick question what about cod liver oil pills are these anygood

Clegg
03-17-2008, 01:41 PM

Well then he's an idiot or a liar. People are so lazy nowadays that they'd rather spend a ton of money on supplements than get off their fat arses and do a bit of jogging, or cycling, or boxing or anything. If the guy had 85lbs to lose then he could've easily lost it with a bit of exercise and the right diet.

It's like when someone gets a liposuction and then tells themselves that they are just as fit and healthy as if they'd exercised the weight off.

85lbs overweight and still didn't exercise. Unless he's got a physical disability there's really no excuse for that.