View Full Version : My style has been compared to Floyd Mayweather :D

P4PKING_2008
02-28-2008, 03:29 PM
True story. They said I have quick hands and I punch to the body and head. I know. WOW I mean no boxer does that like ever. I am so pumped and pleased he said this. I am the next big thing. See ya'll at at the top.

Hey sterling haha.

JUHL
02-28-2008, 03:44 PM
how old are you? how many fights have you had? and whats your record?

Karlos81
02-28-2008, 04:00 PM
True story. They said I have quick hands and I punch to the body and head. I know. WOW I mean no boxer does that like ever. I am so pumped and pleased he said this. I am the next big thing. See ya'll at at the top.

Which May the boring ass Baldy May or the career best Hatton May?

If Mayweather that fought Hatton fought all his fight man his opponents better be ready and train hard coz that night he showed his full arsenal.

sterling
02-28-2008, 04:23 PM
yo bro whats the point in this thread? insulting me aint gna make u any bigger then you are small boy.
My thread was about how i am compared to cotto and the guy is 32 years old who compared me to him so he might know what he talking about.
I am buzzed that sum1 said that sorry :P but thats best compliment ive had so far muhaa

P4PKING_2008
02-28-2008, 04:27 PM
yo bro whats the point in this thread? insulting me aint gna make u any bigger then you are small boy.
My thread was about how i am compared to cotto and the guy is 32 years old who compared me to him so he might know what he talking about.
I am buzzed that sum1 said that sorry :P but thats best compliment ive had so far muhaa

Haha hey man i'm just jealous lol.

sterling
02-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Haha hey man i'm just jealous lol.

rofl do u box anyways?

P4PKING_2008
02-28-2008, 04:35 PM
rofl do u box anyways?

Yeah man, I have had my medical and got the card and everything but my coach claims he is struggling to match me and that I would need to step up to Super Lightweight for more fights. So it will probably be a while before I do go up and then get a fight :(

sterling
02-28-2008, 04:58 PM
Yeah man, I have had my medical and got the card and everything but my coach claims he is struggling to match me and that I would need to step up to Super Lightweight for more fights. So it will probably be a while before I do go up and then get a fight :(

dam that sucks im like super feather/junior lightwieght at the moment

boxing4ever
02-28-2008, 05:29 PM

Hey sterling haha.

lmfao **** yaaa I was just waiting for someone to post this thread! This is greatness good k coming your way man lmfaooooo

P4PKING_2008
02-28-2008, 05:36 PM
dam that sucks im like super feather/junior lightwieght at the moment

Yeah I was lol. But he is moving me up like theres no tomorrow lol. I was a superfeather/junior lightweight not much between them anyways. Then he said I won't get many bouts because of my age and that weight so he told me to move up to lightweight. Now I am getting towards Super Lightweight. Thats some floyd mayweather **** right there lol. Really want a fight, now lol. I could have fought someone about a month ago but turned them down as I was asked to fight a light middleweight. I thought **** that lol. He was small fat **** but still I want to win my first one.

How old are ya, m8?

P4PKING_2008
02-28-2008, 05:37 PM
lmfao **** yaaa I was just waiting for someone to post this thread! This is greatness good k coming your way man lmfaooooo

Haha thanks man. I thought it was good too. :luvbed:

sterling
02-28-2008, 06:06 PM
Yeah I was lol. But he is moving me up like theres no tomorrow lol. I was a superfeather/junior lightweight not much between them anyways. Then he said I won't get many bouts because of my age and that weight so he told me to move up to lightweight. Now I am getting towards Super Lightweight. Thats some floyd mayweather **** right there lol. Really want a fight, now lol. I could have fought someone about a month ago but turned them down as I was asked to fight a light middleweight. I thought **** that lol. He was small fat **** but still I want to win my first one.

How old are ya, m8?

im 19 u? bro

P4PKING_2008
02-28-2008, 06:15 PM
im 19 u? bro

17 man. How long you been boxing for?

BrooklynBomber
02-28-2008, 06:51 PM
You surely mean your poor, outdating dressing choises, right?

P4PKING_2008
02-28-2008, 07:12 PM
You surely mean your poor, outdating dressing choises, right?

Right ok.......................................

AndersonSilva
02-28-2008, 08:03 PM
haha yo u never answered that ones guys question. whats your record? how many fights ???

P4PKING_2008
02-28-2008, 08:11 PM
haha yo u never answered that ones guys question. whats your record? how many fights ???

Reply to my pm. Fairs fair if ya want the password. And I said later on I havn't yet because I have to move up in weight.

AndersonSilva
02-28-2008, 08:41 PM
oh yeah i forgot about that