View Full Version : Mayweather...

PeROxiDE
02-27-2008, 01:17 PM
We need some sort of system that bans people forever if they post more than two threads about Mayweather in one day. That way, 99% of huggers would be gone and we can actually talk about boxing again, rather than some Cotto ducking ****tard.

THE REED™
02-27-2008, 01:22 PM
Im pretty sure you JUST made 2 threads at the SAME time about Mayweather :ugh:

PeROxiDE
02-27-2008, 01:27 PM
Im pretty sure you JUST made 2 threads at the SAME time about Mayweather :ugh:

Three actually.....

But something really does need to be done, this is getting rediculous. Even as a Floyd fan, you have to agree its a little excessive....

pelonxsoldier28
02-28-2008, 03:47 AM
I Don't Hate Floyd, I Think He Is The Best Defencive Fighter Of All Time, But That's Not The Type Of Fighter I Like. And There Are Too Many Nutt Huggers On This Site, Some People Should Get A Life, Floyd Is'nt God. It Does Kinda Suck When There Are 10 Threads About Floyd Everyday, There Are Alot More Fighters Out There That I'd Like To Talk About.

Basim
02-28-2008, 10:02 AM
I better delete that thread I just made...

Tysonisgod
02-28-2008, 11:17 AM
i dnt get why people talk about floyd, just to say..they dnt wanna talk about floyd lol dnt even go into the thread if you dnt wanna read or talk about him n let the "nut huggers" talk about him

PeROxiDE
02-28-2008, 11:55 AM
i dnt get why people talk about floyd, just to say..they dnt wanna talk about floyd lol dnt even go into the thread if you dnt wanna read or talk about him n let the "nut huggers" talk about him

I can see what your saying, but the average IQ of these nuthuggers has now improved from 6 to 12, and they are being very clever and not actually mentioning anything to do with their post in the title, so it comes down to identifying the huggers by their usernames alone. As usernames can be changed and there are many, many people on this site, that gets a little tedious.

pigdestroyer
02-28-2008, 01:35 PM
How about a small section for Floyd?

PeROxiDE
02-28-2008, 01:53 PM
How about a small section for Floyd?

I am happy with something like that, just something to stop the idiots who post a thread in NSB everytime he sells out.

Ray Ray
02-28-2008, 03:06 PM
You do know that 85% of the Mayweather threads are created by his critics right!

PeROxiDE
02-28-2008, 03:13 PM
You do know that 85% of the Mayweather threads are created by his critics right!

I know I said huggers, but my original idea (ban anyone caught making 2 threads about him a day) would get rid of the haters who post about him all the time also, they can be just as annoying.

Still Pimpin
03-03-2008, 01:31 AM
As a boxing fan it seems you would appreciate Floyd being the best in the world n' all. After Roy got knocked out who did you turn on for TOTAL DOMINATION.......seriously (lol!). What does the number 1 boxer in the world have to be criticized for..... beating everybody in front of him or not beating every boxer in the division ?

There is a lot to learn from watching and discussing the Number 1 boxer in the world. Ali , Leanord, and Marciano or whoever you consider great aren't doing great things RIGHT NOW .... Floyd is.

You've never witness anybody with the style and skill of Floyd so appreciate history in the making and learn from it.

You don't have to like Floyd but you do like boxing........Don't You ?

What Ball player gets angry about how many Michael Jordan threads there are on the web ?

You must be Hatton fans :tapedshut

USA.......USA......USA !!!!! Again and Again and Again and .......
Damn Russians !!! I guess it's a good thing Brazillians don't box (lol !)

Just joking ...... I jus love watching the best do what they do and you should to.

By the way Anderson Silva is Roy Jones of MMA !!!!

BenL
03-05-2008, 03:46 PM
You sound like a jealous hater.