View Full Version : Prince Naseem anti-highlight video

The Noose
02-27-2008, 02:39 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uwEsvUdTotw"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uwEsvUdTotw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Uno, dos, one, two, tres, quatro
Matty told Hatty about a thing she saw.
Had two big horns and a wooly jaw.
Wooly bully, wooly bully.
Wooly bully, wooly bully, wooly bully.
Hatty told Matty, "Let's don't take no chance.
Let's not be L-seven, come and learn to dance."
Wooly bully, wooly bully
Matty told Hatty, "That's the thing to do.
Get you someone really to pull the wool with you."
Wooly bully, wooly bully.

USA4LIFE
02-27-2008, 03:15 AM
Entertaining to watch good power but overrated. Nothing fantastical about him. I loved when he got hit and then plays it off like he meant to get hit.

big paulie
02-27-2008, 04:32 AM
Thats set me up for the day! All the nut-jobs who think he was a great or potential atg need to check this **** out. That idiot really never knew how to box, he depended on that unorthodox Ingle style and he was only really ever good at that at European level..............****ing funny **** seeing him flailing around!

abdiel2k3
02-27-2008, 04:54 AM
that video also goes to show how much of an underrated chin naz had
still find it hard to believe he was never knocked out

The Noose
02-27-2008, 12:49 PM
that video also goes to show how much of an underrated chin naz had
still find it hard to believe he was never knocked out

Very true.
I dont think he could have got hit any harder at featherweight. He could get hurt but would recover almost instantly.

THE REED™
02-27-2008, 12:54 PM
that was hilarious

its not that i want one... im GETTIN one lol

black.ink
02-27-2008, 01:19 PM
Legend.

WOOP, There it is!

ИATAS
02-27-2008, 02:32 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

what a funny retard he was

fasman
02-27-2008, 04:15 PM
hahaha... What a character....

Count Patron
02-27-2008, 04:30 PM
What a ****ing bum. I never liked him.

Jim_Davis
02-27-2008, 05:48 PM
Greatest featherweight boxer of all time

Other than Barrera he beat all those fighters so how can anybody take the piss?

Best entertainer in boxing kept the sport alive when he left it died.

Onslow.
02-27-2008, 06:10 PM
that video made me grin. Although its meant to hate on Naz...it didn't upset me - just realised how much teh sport of boxing misses such a bloke. He's a ****ing awesome character.

Need someone like that again. He was so unique.

SnoopySmurf
02-27-2008, 06:16 PM
Definition of Delusional:

Nas was never that good. He came in when it was weak division and fought weak fighters until he met a true legend.

LoftyDog
02-28-2008, 02:05 AM
I never liked the *******...mainly because I don't like *******s, go figure. Good video. His fight with Kelly was a great fight, too bad Kelly couldn't win it.

adrsan84
02-28-2008, 02:28 AM
Barrera's still waiting for him to exercise...er... demand his rematch clause. It would have to be at cruiserweight though judging by Naz's latest pics

The Noose
02-28-2008, 03:05 AM
that video made me grin. Although its meant to hate on Naz...it didn't upset me - just realised how much teh sport of boxing misses such a bloke. He's a ****ing awesome character.

Need someone like that again. He was so unique.

It wasnt really meant as a 'hater' video, but obviously thats how people will see it. I just thought with all the Naz KO vids on youtube id put things in perspective. One of the things that made him so exciting was that he was vunerable and got hit.
Also he did take the piss out of many of his opponents, so i think its only fair play, just a bit of fun.

I agree with u that he is missed. I cant think of many that were as entertaining as he was.

Bambicolors
03-01-2008, 08:37 PM
A real clown

MilesIzArd
03-01-2008, 08:40 PM

Your an idiot he was no where near the best. he was **** the only proper good fighter he fought owned his little ass

Onslow.
03-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Your an idiot he was no where near the best. he was **** the only proper good fighter he fought owned his little ass

Shut the **** up retard.

Go get your mum to suck your **** whilst you watch Bernard Hopkins videos.

MilesIzArd
03-01-2008, 08:49 PM
Shut the **** up retard.

Go get your mum to suck your **** whilst you watch Bernard Hopkins videos.

B-Hop>>>>>>>Naz and Clinton Woods

Thats all i;ll to ya ***it

BOLLOCKS
03-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Best Naz Vid Ever!:banana: Much better than my Naseem Hamed Like A virgin vid.:D

Onslow.
03-01-2008, 09:00 PM
B-Hop>>>>>>>Naz and Clinton Woods

Thats all i;ll to ya ***it

Nooooooooooo!! really?!! Aren't you a clever boy!

****ing nuthuggers :nonono: . Not everyone picks there fighters because they win or because they're the best. Some educated people pick fighters on style, technique and the impact of their character.

MilesIzArd
03-02-2008, 06:59 AM
Nooooooooooo!! really?!! Aren't you a clever boy!

****ing nuthuggers :nonono: . Not everyone picks there fighters because they win or because they're the best. Some educated people pick fighters on style, technique and the impact of their character.

you dunno wat you chattin bout blud

Jim_Davis
03-02-2008, 10:41 AM
A 2 da L 2 da T

You gotta come better than that in 2008 sonnnnn

MilesIzArd
03-02-2008, 11:00 AM
A 2 da L 2 da T

You gotta come better than that in 2008 sonnnnn

Your a homo *** just like naz

Rkicards
03-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Just another in the long line of English frauds, Naseem - Hatton - Woods - Froch.
I won't include Calzaghe becuase he's not english and not a fraud like the above limies.

Red_Menace
03-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Despite his technical flaws, he was a great fighter, but as a person I found him extremely irritating. I'm happy any time someone makes a clown of him. Great video.

dirtyflip722
03-02-2008, 05:15 PM
Ha! All praise Prince Naz! That was hilarious! Man, I hope he makes as comeback.

The Noose
03-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Just another in the long line of English frauds, Naseem - Hatton - Woods - Froch.
I won't include Calzaghe becuase he's not english and not a fraud like the above limies.

Wtf has this to do with him being from the UK??? How many Americans beat Hamed??

And u nicely forgot Benn and Lewis.:fing02:

big paulie
03-02-2008, 06:43 PM
Despite his technical flaws, he was a great fighter, but as a person I found him extremely irritating. I'm happy any time someone makes a clown of him. Great video.

How can you be that technically floored and be a great champion, nah man he was part of the biggest hype machines in the history of sport, yeah he beat a couple of good fighters but when the chips were down he simply didnt posess the fundamentals that were needed to survive at elite level.
'Its not that i want that rematch, i'm gettin that rematch!' Ya get me!!

dfwtx
03-02-2008, 07:12 PM
wow, just wow.

The Noose
03-02-2008, 10:12 PM
How can you be that technically floored and be a great champion, nah man he was part of the biggest hype machines in the history of sport, yeah he beat a couple of good fighters but when the chips were down he simply didnt posess the fundamentals that were needed to survive at elite level.
'Its not that i want that rematch, i'm gettin that rematch!' Ya get me!!

Of course a fighter can be technically flawed but be very successful. Meaning style wise, his technique was very vunerable to being hit, and being off balance and floored. Yet it worked for him until he met Barrera.

I dont think he was just hype. He was a loud moth showman, but take that away and u have a feather weight champion who held all the major belts and only lost once. Thats not hype. He just couldnt live up to the level he bragged about reaching.

Idgas
03-02-2008, 10:26 PM
lol damn can his head wobble.

big paulie
03-03-2008, 11:26 AM
Of course a fighter can be technically flawed but be very successful. Meaning style wise, his technique was very vunerable to being hit, and being off balance and floored. Yet it worked for him until he met Barrera.

I dont think he was just hype. He was a loud moth showman, but take that away and u have a feather weight champion who held all the major belts and only lost once. Thats not hype. He just couldnt live up to the level he bragged about reaching.

Yeah ok i'll agree with that, there have been world champions who have been flawed but Hameds flaws were gargantuan. As for the titles, Hamed won the IBF and defended twice, won the WBC but never defended it and never won a WBA bauble so he took part in only 4 fights featuring one of the 'big 3' the vast majority where WBO fights. Wonderfull accomplishments all the same. Gladly, the clown prince will forever be remembered as a fighter who could talk the talk but not walk the walk

Makaaveli
03-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Hamed could have been a great, you talk about his style being bad, yet you either try not to remember the fact that in his later career he lost the ambition to fight, thus hardly going to training and just depending on his own reflex and natural ability to fight.

THat's how he lost to barerra, watch that fight closely and you'll see - that was not the Naz we know. Barrera would get KTFO if the fight was earlier in Hamed's career.

Compare that vid to a video where Hamed's ****ing people up, and you'll forget about the flaws.

Every boxer has made their mistakes and has their flaws, this is just you trying to point 1 boxers flaws out in an attempt to make him look bad. And those gullable's that fell for it are just the plain haters that never liked him from the start.

The Noose
03-03-2008, 12:13 PM
Hamed could have been a great, you talk about his style being bad, yet you either try not to remember the fact that in his later career he lost the ambition to fight, thus hardly going to training and just depending on his own reflex and natural ability to fight.

THat's how he lost to barerra, watch that fight closely and you'll see - that was not the Naz we know. Barrera would get KTFO if the fight was earlier in Hamed's career.

Compare that vid to a video where Hamed's ****ing people up, and you'll forget about the flaws.

Every boxer has made their mistakes and has their flaws, this is just you trying to point 1 boxers flaws out in an attempt to make him look bad. And those gullable's that fell for it are just the plain haters that never liked him from the start.

The video is meant to be lighthearted, not to be taken seriously.
The description of the video reads "A totally biased anti-highlight video of one of boxings greatest entertainers"

Hamed took the piss out of his opponents his whole career, and the highlight videos show his best moments...well, these are some of his worst. Together they make a balanced perspetive.

The video is actually a response to a Hamed 'best of' compilation.

The Noose
03-03-2008, 12:17 PM

lol, u know the video is not **** right. :fing02:

I think alot of fighters COULD of been great, but lack the substance to make them great. Earlier in his career Hamed didnt face a fighter of Barreras quality. Hamed's skills declined as his level of opposition rose. And they were smart enough to know how to beat him IMO.

big paulie
03-03-2008, 12:26 PM

Lets get a couple of things straight, firstly imo and probably the vast majority of opinion Hamed would never of beaten Barrera at any stage of his career, secondly dont underestimate Hameds training for Barrera, sure he ****ed around in front of the cameras but he was in great physical shape and would of trained hard for the biggest figt of his career. Lastly, you urge me to re-watch the fight and compare Hamed to his earlier fights, well, i urge you to watch it again and see how conservatively Barrera fought and he still took Naz apart, check out Barrera v Morales, MAB had several more gears he could have moved up to had Naz bought a better game. End of.

LoftyDog
03-03-2008, 01:21 PM
Lets get a couple of things straight, firstly imo and probably the vast majority of opinion Hamed would never of beaten Barrera at any stage of his career, secondly dont underestimate Hameds training for Barrera, sure he ****ed around in front of the cameras but he was in great physical shape and would of trained hard for the biggest figt of his career. Lastly, you urge me to re-watch the fight and compare Hamed to his earlier fights, well, i urge you to watch it again and see how conservatively Barrera fought and he still took Naz apart, check out Barrera v Morales, MAB had several more gears he could have moved up to had Naz bought a better game. End of.

On top of the fact that Naz didn't look like himself because MAB was a good fighter, not because Naz didn't train.

dansapien
03-04-2008, 05:17 PM

so despite the fact calzaghe was born in LONDON he's not english???

good point there mate.

ABOSWORTH
03-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Jesus! I knew Hamed only lost once to MAB UD but I had to double check on boxrec after seeing that video. That video makes it look like he's been KO'd numerous times.

Ryn0
03-04-2008, 08:17 PM
wow. It's hard to believe that he never got stopped. Fun to watch and was a good fighter not great but decent.

DrewWoodside
03-04-2008, 09:22 PM
I'm not a Naz fan but in all fairness, he stopped most all of those fighters with the exception of Barrera. In fact one of them left on a stretcher. The damage he inflicted on those same fighters would make a much longer highlight video. Ultimately his bag of tricks couldn't work on the true elite though.

dansapien
03-05-2008, 11:46 AM
i think if he had stuck to the same training/work ethic he head at the beginning maybe things would have been different.

To practically stop training before the MAB fight was insane, he fell for his own hype.

Sugarj
03-14-2008, 10:03 PM
I must admit that video did make me laugh. Its true that because of his open style.......when he did get hit it tended to look really bad!

There was a reason why Barrera was the underdog that night though! Naz could at times look fantastic too, hard to hit, powerful, fast and full of combinations. The Hamed of 2001 was not a patch on the Hamed of 94 to early 97. Countless reasons for this.

I wouldn't have bet on the fight but I'd have slightly favoured Naz if they'd have met five years earlier!

SHADOWBOXIN
03-14-2008, 10:49 PM
What a ****ing bum. I never liked him.
co-sign he was a gimic

the330ballers
06-25-2008, 06:07 PM
great video i just watched this after watching one of his HLs (since it was on related videos) thinking howd he get away with all that ****. apparantly he was getting caught and looked stupid at times too

the_godslayer
06-26-2008, 08:51 AM
man i miss watching Naz fight .... whatever your thoughts on him you cant deny he was entertainment personified in the ring.

Brother Blues
06-26-2008, 11:31 AM
HaHaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaa...nice post,to bad the little fruit didn't have the balls to fight again and get a few more ass-whuppings.

Instead he found it easier to hit people...crossing the street.

ophqui
06-27-2008, 11:37 AM
**** balance, **** technique, **** defence. . .how this man was such a great fighter i'll never know.

FLYBOY
06-27-2008, 11:59 AM
**** balance, **** technique, **** defence. . .how this man was such a great fighter i'll never know.

god given abilities: power and entertainment

hookoutofhell
06-27-2008, 12:02 PM
gotta give it to him he had a great chin, to get up and often KO someone right after theyd knockd him down.

could have been a great.
________
Ultimate fighters (http://ultimatefighters.org/)

Cuauhtémoc1520
06-27-2008, 01:17 PM
Naz was the poor mans Macho Camacho.....

Jim_Davis
06-27-2008, 10:23 PM
THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!

I have my fiath in Allah and I will always prevail!

Equilibrium
06-27-2008, 11:27 PM
He was an entertaining fighter. That is what is important, i'd watch one of Nas fights over a Joe Calslappy fight any day.

joshyp18
06-28-2008, 08:18 AM
the best entertainer in boxing ever. in terms of talent. it was his own fault he didnt train for the mab fight.

FeFist
06-28-2008, 12:02 PM
Barrera, the silent assassin. Naseem was hot air chattin' **** about ''It's not about when I'm definetly getting a rematch'', yeah some how I don't remember that rematch occuring.

ophqui
06-28-2008, 01:01 PM
^its not even that it didnt happen, its that naz made no attempt whatsoever to get it. Dude *****ed out of boxing as soon as the going got rough. . .he lost a lot of respect for that

micky_knox
06-30-2008, 02:42 PM
lol

some of that is very funny