View Full Version : Whats everyone eating?!

Tenacious
02-26-2008, 06:09 PM
Whats everyones eating schedule like? I know alot of people come on here for advice on what to eat, how many times to eat etc. Maybe if a few people lay out there food schedule we can give people ideas . Heres what i usually do 5 to 6 days a week. One day is usually a cheat day .

breakfast - spinach / mushroom / cheese omelette w/ green tea
lunch - chicken salad w/ low fat vingrette dressing (cucumber, tomato,cabbage on it)
after work - chicken breast , red or black beans , mixed veggies
dinner - chicken breast, red or black beans, mixed veggies
before workout - cup of green tea
after workout - can of tuna , water

all of this with water and a multivitamin during the day

Piggu
02-26-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm eating chocolate right now.

Tenacious
02-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Thats whats up .. hendrix is the ****.

Karlos81
02-26-2008, 07:30 PM
Low salt baked beans on dry brown toast and Tuna lots of it washed down with a mutivit.

Im cutting so lots of fiber im drinking caffine to dehydrate me and of course pure protein in Tuna.

Gotta lose 10lbs in 2wks so cutting calories to less than 1,000 a day a walking/jogging 2+ miles a day.

So my diet is pretty **** boring and all i think about is food!

Basim
02-28-2008, 10:24 AM
Hight Protein.

sterling
02-28-2008, 11:17 AM
I eat alot of tuna and porridge
drink alot of water
have fish or chicken and rice for dinner

lukeybg
02-28-2008, 11:30 AM
im having a week of training because i feel so drained.

today ive had

Bowl of porridge
Bowl of boiled brown rice
Roast Pork in plum sauce wrap
Mars bar drink
2 litres of water
3 extra strong mints
and for tea will prob have a tin of tuna and chicken breast with steamed veg
washed down with a toffee flavoured youghurt and a green tea.

Its what all the champs eat!!

SerbianKO
02-28-2008, 11:58 AM
Whats everyone eating?!

answer: FOOD

marshallstack
02-28-2008, 11:27 PM
I eat all the food I can. Lots of med rare hamburgers. I toast the bun on my grill and then butter it. Afterwards I eat a peanut butter sandwich and drink a glass of milk and some orange juice. Sometimes I eat some deer and fried tators. I eat Checks and a few raw eggs for breakfast. I drink a lot of water. I also drink a few beers sometimes.

Really good post workout shake...
2 cups of Milk
1 banana
1 scoop of ice cream
1 beer
A little hersheys syrup
Blend

giantsbran1227
02-28-2008, 11:30 PM
That is a awful diet.

aussieboxer2320
02-29-2008, 05:36 AM
just keep a balanced diet with plenty of carbs protein fats vitamins/minerals and the occasional treat, no need to list every single thing and its energy content

Onslow.
02-29-2008, 09:35 AM
My diet for when tryign to lose weight for fight: (which i am, post-vacation to NYC)...

Wake up... Run 3 mile

Breakfast - slice of toast, cup of tea, banana

break : orange/apple

dinner: Tuna sanwich, apple, orange, banana, yoghurt, glass of OJ, bowl of salad

come home : cup of tea, banana

Train

Then what ever for dinner. Normal small, but healthy meal. Grilled chicken and rice. Baked Beans on toast or something.

BoxingPromoter
02-29-2008, 12:15 PM
My diet for when tryign to lose weight for fight: (which i am, post-vacation to NYC)...

Wake up... Run 3 mile

dinner: Tuna sanwich, apple, orange, banana, yoghurt, glass of OJ, bowl of salad

Train

Then what ever for dinner. Normal small, but healthy meal. Grilled chicken and rice. Baked Beans on toast or something.

That's funny, I thought you lived on a steady diet of ****? Homo...:blowjob:

pigdestroyer
02-29-2008, 04:53 PM
This has been my daily routine for almost a year.

Breakfast: Protein bar, 1 Apple, 1 Banana - Bottle of Water
Snack: Two slices of ham
Lunch: Bowl of Rice+Soy Sauce - Bottle of Water
Snack:Usually something tasty.. among the lines of diet energy drink or fruit.
Dinner: Carrots, Broccoli or sometimes Cauliflower, then the main part of the dish ranges between a potato, fish or chicken.

I only drink water, juice, or diet energy drinks - trying to cut that out though.
I usually feel fine with this routine, I'm up from 6-7 AM to about 9-10 PM so the energy drinks help me stay up.

giantsbran1227
02-29-2008, 05:22 PM
I see alot of you guys are eating alot of fruit and not alot of veggies. Eat fruit in the morning and then eat your veggies at lunch and dinner.
Fruit has alot of carbs. Too much is not good for you.

My Diet:

Morning- Oatmeal/cereal and a proten shake.

Snack- Banana

Lunch- Chicken with wild rice, veggies, green tea, yogurt

Snack- Protein Bar (32 grams of protein)

Dinner- Chicken, veggies, sometimes ill throw in some low fat cottage cheese.

I am drinking a ton of water. About 130 oz. a day. This diet is great for lowering body fat and becoming lean and cut. It is very strict but if you stay diciplined it will work wonders.

sukhenkoy
02-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Morning - 100% rolled oat with honey and raisins. 1 glass of milk and a banana. 1 tablespoon energy thing I posted in the other thread. 1 liter of water.

Morning to Lunch - drink another liter of water during classes. Eat 2 apples, 1 pear, one orange, and two mozzarella sticks.

Lunch - 1 cucumber, 1 tomato, and some lettuce. Rice with tuna and mayonnaise. 1 banana. About 1/4 cup pasteurized milk with honey.

Lunch to dinner - another banana. Another liter of water.

Dinner - 1 cucumber, 1 tomato, and some lettuce. Some type of meat (beef, chicken, etc.). 1 apple, 1 orange, 1 pear, and 1 banana.

After dinner - Eat one last banana. Another liter of water. Warm glass of milk with honey.

Before bed - drink another liter of water.

Reason I eat so many bananas is because I have muscle problems in my legs that cause my legs to cramp up often.

Fidayin
03-01-2008, 03:48 AM

Wake up... Run 3 mile

Train

I doubt u will loos lots of fat with a diet like that

leff
03-01-2008, 05:35 AM
dpends a bit but kinda like this

breakfast spoon of udos choice, 50gram oaths with skimmed milk and some raisins, 2 softboiled eggs, 2 capsules off fish liver oil 1multivitamin and coffe/tea

the next 2 meals (during work and mid day) is salad with tuna ore chicken and tea/coffe and spoon udos choice

before training fruit and strong coffe

on the way home from training 1 liter off skimmed milk

dinner back home useally fish,chicken, read meat with rice/paste and veggies and a spoon og udos

if i feel to hungry before bed ill have a can of tuna and some veggies

im cutting weight now, and the reason for the relativly high fat intake is that it help a lot (i have some kind of artreithis), but as long as the kcal intake is ok ill be fine

Fidayin
03-01-2008, 05:59 AM
ive got almost the same diet as you , except for the boiled egs in the morning and the milk after training. Why do you drink milk after training ur not gonna burn them carbs any more.

leff
03-01-2008, 06:09 AM
ive got almost the same diet as you , except for the boiled egs in the morning and the milk after training. Why do you drink milk after training ur not gonna burn them carbs any more.

quick carbs and high quality protein is perfect after training and cheap and easy to bring

you burn all through the day and is one time you should have carbs than its after training

JF91
03-01-2008, 07:41 AM
That's far from enough considering you box, I wouldnt last a week on that diet where do you get your energy from in that.

leff
03-01-2008, 08:04 AM
That's far from enough considering you box, I wouldnt last a week on that diet where do you get your energy from in that.

if your talking to me

im dropping weight now and need to go pretty low on the kcals to do so (i have a pretty low metabolism)

i try to get atleast 2000kcals a day

been a bit tired this week but it works