View Full Version : Ooh-rah.

Scottie2Hottie
02-24-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm back, and i made the cut. youre now posting with one of the world's newest and finest u.s. marines. come say hello? hope this place aint changed too much.

Mike Tyson77
02-24-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm back, and i made the cut. youre now posting with one of the world's newest and finest u.s. marines. come say hello? hope this place aint changed too much.

So youre a Marine?

Scottie2Hottie
02-24-2008, 10:32 PM
So youre a Marine?

thats right brothaman.

PBDS
02-24-2008, 10:33 PM
.....Good to see you back Scottie. Congrats!!!

Scottie2Hottie
02-24-2008, 10:35 PM
.....Good to see you back Scottie. Congrats!!!

thanks chief. i dunno what was harder, the training, or dealing with the patriots losing the superbowl while i was in bootcamp. :(

PBDS
02-24-2008, 10:36 PM
thanks chief. i dunno what was harder, the training, or dealing with the patriots losing the superbowl while i was in bootcamp. :(

....Yeah, if I was a betting man I would have bet the house on a Pats win.

Mike Tyson77
02-24-2008, 10:44 PM
thats right brothaman.

buddy request sent. Thanks for serving our counrty and protecting our freedom.

-Hyperion-
02-24-2008, 10:53 PM
hi scottie, u a hottie!!

salinass1234
02-25-2008, 01:02 AM

Welcome to the brotherhood that few will ever have the privilege to join.
Keep your nose clean and don't dishonor our beloved Corps. Semper Fi Brother!

Welter_Skelter
02-25-2008, 01:05 AM

Hey I had just wondering where you had got to..

Good to see you back...

One of the few.. One of the proud... Good on you dude..

Sin City
02-25-2008, 01:07 AM
Congrats! You've managed to be what Mike Tyson77 has always wanted to.. but never had the balls to be!

Mike Tyson77
02-25-2008, 01:10 AM
Congrats! You've managed to be what Mike Tyson77 has always wanted to.. but never had the balls to be!

My battle is here on the homefront against drug dealers...

Go Marines!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UFeHoMhuz7A&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UFeHoMhuz7A&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Sin City
02-25-2008, 01:14 AM
Nice to have you back.. glad to see your safe!

Mike Tyson77
02-25-2008, 01:18 AM
Nice to have you back.. glad to see your safe!

whatever, you democrats hate U.S. Military personal.:nonono:

Sin City
02-25-2008, 01:31 AM
whatever, you democrats hate U.S. Military personal.:nonono:
shut up you wanna be..

My battle is here on the homefront against drug dealers...

I don't see you out there getting that **** of the streets.. you braggin' about something you ain't.

You have the mental capacity of a goldfish.. It's hard for me or anybody to imagine that your really 20! Then again you must have road the short bus home when you were in high school. I can't believe there is actually people as stupid as you! Your mother must have been huffing ether all throughout her pregnancy with you.

Addison
02-25-2008, 03:20 AM

Nice, Scottie. Your training is going to come in handy when they declare martial law and we all become rebels. Vive!

toolboxdiver
02-25-2008, 06:53 AM

Semper Fi Devil Dog, where did you do basic Paris Island or San Diego? :drillserg

Congrats :beerchug:

Mike Tyson77
02-25-2008, 11:50 AM
shut up you wanna be..

I don't see you out there getting that **** of the streets.. you braggin' about something you ain't.

You have the mental capacity of a goldfish.. It's hard for me or anybody to imagine that your really 20! Then again you must have road the short bus home when you were in high school. I can't believe there is actually people as stupid as you! Your mother must have been huffing ether all throughout her pregnancy with you.

Youre the dumbest dickhead here. Wanting Hitler to be the next U.S. President....he's dead dummy! :smashfrea

75th
02-25-2008, 11:53 AM

Blow me, devil dog.

75th
02-25-2008, 11:54 AM
Semper Fi Devil Dog, where did you do basic Paris Island or San Diego? :drillserg

Congrats :beerchug:

He went to paris as he is west of the Mississippi. East of the Miss.... sends you to San Diego.

Mike Tyson77
02-25-2008, 11:54 AM
Blow me, devil dog.

:lol1: Can't Rangers and Marines just get along?:grouphug:

RAESAAD
02-25-2008, 11:56 AM

Congrats!! :boxing:

75th
02-25-2008, 11:57 AM
:lol1: Can't Rangers and Marines just get along?:grouphug:

Only on the field.

Mike Tyson77
02-25-2008, 11:59 AM
Only on the field.

That's good to know.

75th
02-25-2008, 12:00 PM
That's good to know.

Congrats to scottie, other then that, Marines aren't the toughest by a long shot which somebody stated ealier.

MolotoVSolution
02-25-2008, 12:02 PM
I was talking to a marine recruiter on the phone yesterday, I love how friendly and normal they make the conversations feel. It's like your old pal calling you up to see how you've been doing. I gave him my basic info for the hell of it and he said I was one of the healthiest guys he has talked to (Most people probably bull**** the info because they're scared)

But hell, if there was no fear of being blown up every second you're over there, I might've just said "Sign me up." for the hell of it.

RAESAAD
02-25-2008, 12:07 PM
Congrats to scottie, other then that, Marines aren't the toughest by a long shot which somebody stated ealier.

How do you like this one......:lol1:

A battalion of Army Rangers where on a beach doing a PT workout when the CO of the battalion looked up and saw a lone Marine standing at attention at the top of a hill.
The CO was curious so he sent a Ranger up to see what was going on.
As the Ranger approached the Marine sprinted into the woods, and the Ranger followed.
Yelling and screaming could be heard coming from the woods, seconds later the Marine stepped out and stood back at attention.
The CO was still curious so he sent a squad up to investigate.
The Marine ran into the woods and after some yelling and screaming, came back out and stood at attention again.
Now the CO was angry so he sent an entire Platoon up to the top of the hill.
The Marine ran into the woods.
He emerged moments later after sime more yelling and screaming with no sign of the rangers anywhere.
The CO had had enough, he sent the entire battalion of rangers charging up the hill.
The Marine ran into the woods. More yelling and screaming and this time some gunfire.
Finally a terribly wounded ranger crawled out of the woods and reported back to the CO.
The CO inquired "Do you mean to tell me that one Marine destroyed an entire battalion of rangers"
The Ranger replied "no sir, it was a trick, there were two of them"

RAESAAD
02-25-2008, 12:09 PM
BTW.....That joke was stolen from another poster here.

toolboxdiver
02-25-2008, 02:05 PM
He went to paris as he is west of the Mississippi. East of the Miss.... sends you to San Diego.

You got that backwards, :drillserg East of the Mississippi goes to MCRD Paris Island, SC. :drillserg West goes to MCRD San Diego

toolboxdiver
02-25-2008, 02:08 PM
How do you like this one......:lol1:

A battalion of Army Rangers where on a beach doing a PT workout when the CO of the battalion looked up and saw a lone Marine standing at attention at the top of a hill.
The CO was curious so he sent a Ranger up to see what was going on.
As the Ranger approached the Marine sprinted into the woods, and the Ranger followed.
Yelling and screaming could be heard coming from the woods, seconds later the Marine stepped out and stood back at attention.
The CO was still curious so he sent a squad up to investigate.
The Marine ran into the woods and after some yelling and screaming, came back out and stood at attention again.
Now the CO was angry so he sent an entire Platoon up to the top of the hill.
The Marine ran into the woods.
He emerged moments later after sime more yelling and screaming with no sign of the rangers anywhere.
The CO had had enough, he sent the entire battalion of rangers charging up the hill.
The Marine ran into the woods. More yelling and screaming and this time some gunfire.
Finally a terribly wounded ranger crawled out of the woods and reported back to the CO.
The CO inquired "Do you mean to tell me that one Marine destroyed an entire battalion of rangers"
The Ranger replied "no sir, it was a trick, there were two of them"

Dude that was great:You_Rock_ :beerchug:

Easy-E
02-25-2008, 02:26 PM
congrats, bro.

LoftyDog
02-26-2008, 03:00 AM
congrats man. I remember when my friends got back from Parris Island. Good times. Good luck in the Corps.