View Full Version : Nike Jordan boxing

msagrain
02-24-2008, 08:56 AM
Any one know were i can get these from in the UK?

I know i can get them from here but i don't want to pay a huge amout in shiping coasts http://store.titleboxing.com/titleboxing-2005-jordan-boxing-shoes.html

also i don't know what size to get i'm a size 10 in normal uk size but in us size i'm 11 but with them been usa boxing shoes are they smaller than nornal size usa 11 trainers/sneakers?

VBoxer
02-24-2008, 04:30 PM
hey brother. if you get them, let me know what you think ......... have been wanting to get a pair myself .......

slickPUG
02-24-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm not sure where else you could get them other than from title or something. I own a pair &have fought with them. They are super light, and have a thick sole, so you gain a little height from them, they offer really nice ankle support too, they suck to train with though, I used them to work out in a few times, and they hurt my feet. In a 3 round amatuer fight though, wich is over fast, I liked them. I felt really light on my feet. as for US/UK sizes, US runs a size larger. so if you wear a size 10 UK...you'd have to order a size 11 US.

-GBGQ-
02-25-2008, 01:06 AM
I'm not sure where else you could get them other than from title or something. I own a pair &have fought with them. They are super light,

I felt really light on my feet. .

You've got to be kidding me.

What kind of shoes do you normally wear? Cement shoes???

The Jordan Boxers are the absolute heaviest boxing shoes I've ever wore and most here would agree.

FIGHTING_FLIP
02-25-2008, 03:04 AM

The Jordan Boxers are the absolute heaviest boxing shoes I've ever wore and most here would agree.

this dudes right..i dont know what that last poster is talkin bout..but these jordans i must admit are heavy and kinda hard to move with..i know you like them cuz they look nice, but you must remember, its not a fashion contest, its a who can whoop the other persons ass contest and wearing these jays will make it hard to do and move around with

VBoxer
02-25-2008, 04:23 AM
whats a good pair of boxing shoes you guys would recommend?

boxing4ever
02-25-2008, 05:15 AM
whats a good pair of boxing shoes you guys would recommend?
well this is the question, do you fight mostly on your toes or flat footed?
if your on your toes and like to have a feel on the mat then any wrestling shoes will do you great.
on the other hand if your a flat footed fighter a couple of dudes from the gym love the adidas boxhogs and ive had a pair myself and trust me there more of a flat footed fighter type of shoes. another shoe i noticed flat footed fighters tend to like is those jordans. anyone ive known that likes to move around alot on thier foot work and like to feel the footwork and the mat has not liked these shoes. dont be fooled by the looks of them, I have even tried a pair on and trust me Im the least flat footed fighter and they were stiff as ****ing construction boots and not to mention the ones i tried on were already broke in!

This explanation may sound weird but im one of those type of people that like to try a couple of things before I make a choice on something and It may sound weird the way i explained it but you kinda have to search around and find the right type of shoes that fit your footwork and style

slickPUG
02-25-2008, 11:45 AM
hmm, they seemed light to me anyway, oh well.

Roque_sevilla
02-25-2008, 11:53 AM

absolutely...i got em and they are so heavy...i wouldnt reccomend them for anyone.

using them more, im feeling better with them, but i really dont like them

Roque_sevilla
02-25-2008, 12:08 PM
if your on your toes and like to have a feel on the mat then any wrestling shoes will do you great.
on the other hand if your a flat footed fighter a couple of dudes from the gym love the adidas boxhogs and ive had a pair myself and trust me there more of a flat footed fighter type of shoes. another shoe i noticed flat footed fighters tend to like is those jordans. anyone ive known that likes to move around alot on thier foot work and like to feel the footwork and the mat has not liked these shoes. dont be fooled by the looks of them, I have even tried a pair on and trust me Im the least flat footed fighter and they were stiff as ****ing construction boots and not to mention the ones i tried on were already broke in!

This explanation may sound weird but im one of those type of people that like to try a couple of things before I make a choice on something and It may sound weird the way i explained it but you kinda have to search around and find the right type of shoes that fit your footwork and style
Flat footed fighters use to like this jordans???that is strange!! i use to box flat footed and i feel more confortable with low cut and a lighter sole....

P4PKING_2008
02-25-2008, 12:23 PM
They are a very nice pair of shoes. I have a pair of Everlasts and they are very light and durable.

rufige
02-26-2008, 02:55 AM

so what kind of shoes would you recommend for people that stay on their toes?

boxing4ever
02-26-2008, 04:15 AM
so what kind of shoes would you recommend for people that stay on their toes?
dude read the ****ing review that you quoted me on jesus christ man

boxing4ever
02-26-2008, 04:17 AM
Flat footed fighters use to like this jordans???that is strange!! i use to box flat footed and i feel more confortable with low cut and a lighter sole....
well to each his own. I strongly disagree and yes the jordan shoes were stiff as hell and when I tried them on I couldnt really stay on my toes as hard as i tried

Salty
02-26-2008, 06:44 AM
They look like bball shoes to me, but a little higher up the ancle. If they are anything like the bball shoes they will be pretty heavy and have a fairly stiff sole.

rufige
02-27-2008, 01:52 AM
dude read the ****ing review that you quoted me on jesus christ man

i did read what you said, but there are many types of wrestling shoes which i was referring to. but since you didn't get what i was trying to ask, let me rephrase myself... what type of wrestling shoes would you recommend for boxers that like to stay on their toes?

ease up

boxing4ever
02-27-2008, 07:08 AM
i did read what you said, but there are many types of wrestling shoes which i was referring to. but since you didn't get what i was trying to ask, let me rephrase myself... what type of wrestling shoes would you recommend for boxers that like to stay on their toes?

ease up
o ok got ya, adidas attak,attak 2, adidas elite most of the nike wrestling shoes, nike lo-pro,lo-freak

born2bking
02-27-2008, 02:45 PM
Cheers for the info boxing4ever, you seem to be an expert on this.

My question, what type of shoe do you recommend for a beginner who isnt really sure whether they fit a flat footed or fleet footed style yet.

Cheers.

boxing4ever
02-27-2008, 02:50 PM
Cheers for the info boxing4ever, you seem to be an expert on this.

My question, what type of shoe do you recommend for a beginner who isnt really sure whether they fit a flat footed or fleet footed style yet.

Cheers.
id say go with some wrestling shoes. The reason why I say this is because wrestling shoes let you feel your footwork great and allow you to be quick and light on your feet. I have only been boxing for about a year or so but like I said before I used to wrestle when I was in 7th and 8th grade and I also like to try many things before I finally stick to one thing and make up my mind.