View Full Version : Fight tomorrow(cant sleep)

boxing4ever
02-23-2008, 04:07 AM
I have a fight tomorrow and the weigh in is at 5 in the evening, right now it is 3 oclock in the morning and I cant go to sleep. I currently weigh 169 and I was suppose to come in at 165. I think I stressed this so much that I cant even go to sleep about it. I have been training good and doing what I should be doing and Usually I start out the day weighing 165 and end up at the end of the day weighing somewhere around 170. What should I do?

Count Patron
02-23-2008, 04:09 AM
I have a great formula for going to sleep...

Go to you ****, wack off... rinse and repeat until you fall asleep.

TexasTitan
02-23-2008, 10:05 AM
If you cant sleep...you might want this.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x81/bhillp/hammer.jpg

Onslow.
02-23-2008, 10:25 AM
Chill out. you'll weigh less in the morning.

I dunno what you can do to sleep.

Just try and chill...

**** it... its the mornign now anyway, this advice is way to late.

boxing4ever
02-23-2008, 04:28 PM
well guys i fell asleep last night at 6 in the morning and I woke up a half hour ago 3:oclock the evening

P4PKING_2008
02-23-2008, 04:31 PM
well guys i fell asleep last night at 6 in the morning and I woke up a half hour ago 3:oclock the evening

How did ya get on, then?

JF91
02-23-2008, 04:41 PM
Good luck for your fight, tell us what you get on the weigh in. :boxing:

boxing4ever
02-24-2008, 04:19 PM
well this is what happend guys
my team went out to the fights and the guy thye had me matched up aginst didnt show up.

yidish pugilist
02-24-2008, 04:21 PM
my team went out to the fights and the guy thye had me matched up aginst didnt show up.

similar time for me yesterday....

****'s dissapointing

sterling
02-24-2008, 04:34 PM
oh unlucky man u got all pumped up for nothing lol

actionjackson
02-24-2008, 05:30 PM

We all have stories like that dude. **** sucks.

For me I had my fight lined up on Jan 26. I was sparring earlier that week and my noise bloodied up and was hurting most of that week. I got to the place and line up to see the doctor. When I see the doctor everything seems fine, then he checks my noise and asked me about it. I told him what happened and he said "I cant let any fighter go in there already injured" **** watching the guys from my gym while im in the side lines just killed me.

boxing4ever
02-24-2008, 06:38 PM
similar time for me yesterday....

****'s dissapointing
ya it sure was and not to mention after we left the fights i caught a ****ing cold so i cant even train for a couple days
We all have stories like that dude. **** sucks.

For me I had my fight lined up on Jan 26. I was sparring earlier that week and my noise bloodied up and was hurting most of that week. I got to the place and line up to see the doctor. When I see the doctor everything seems fine, then he checks my noise and asked me about it. I told him what happened and he said "I cant let any fighter go in there already injured" **** watching the guys from my gym while im in the side lines just killed me.
ya i understand there from my gym but dude i just dont get a kick out of watching some ugly ass ****ing dudes wrestle around for a couple rounds:dance: