View Full Version : When You Eat Out, What do you order?

Rane-Ex54
02-21-2008, 02:32 PM
I work like 10 hours a day, I work out primarily in the morning, so I usually don't have time to make meals for the day. What do ya'll eat when you go out to sub shops or restarants? I need some new suggestions. I find myself usually eating grilled chicken salads, tuna wraps, etc...

steindogg
02-21-2008, 03:16 PM
If you dont have time to make meals stay with lean meats, ie.. Turkey Breast.. Also make sure that you are getting whatever you are eating on whole wheat...
eating out is always tough if you are looking to stay lean......

bobweaver
02-21-2008, 03:17 PM
all the fast food as greasy as it can possibly get.

Rane-Ex54
02-21-2008, 03:39 PM
If you dont have time to make meals stay with lean meats, ie.. Turkey Breast.. Also make sure that you are getting whatever you are eating on whole wheat...
eating out is always tough if you are looking to stay lean......

Oh i totally agree, that why I get wraps. or use my own dressing for salads. We have subway close too, so I get wheat bread w/ turkey or tuna. Kinda sad but theres not much to get that is decenty good for u at sub shops.

steindogg
02-21-2008, 03:48 PM
True!!!! You should just try cooking like a bunch of chicken or something during the weekend, that way you can just pack it and keep it with you...
Generally whatever you are going to get from a sub shop will suck as it is all processed.......

jchavez12345
02-21-2008, 05:40 PM
Yes it is very tough to eat out. I usually stick to salads or just grilled chicken. For some reason this week I have just been hungry all the time. I mean I eat usually the same thing every week eat a couple times a day but im just still hungry.

Count Patron
02-21-2008, 06:14 PM
Pink taco hold the fur.

VBoxer
02-21-2008, 06:32 PM
SUBWAY eat Fresh!!

mr tricky
02-21-2008, 06:36 PM
here is what you should do this i brilliant for food,

kk go to a super market your nearest one and look for their own brand chicken breast fillets,

i can get a bag full with about 12! chicken breast fillets for very cheap, theese are just pure protein, can be cooked in mircowave or grill or get george forman grill,

save soem money buyy about 6 bags of the stuff cook and eat everyday, pure protein cheap and nice in sadwhices with toasted buns or bread

danny stash
02-21-2008, 07:28 PM
Pink taco hold the fur.
I like the landing strip....thin like an english con artists mustache...

HAHAHA

SryNoAutographs
02-21-2008, 10:09 PM
Chicken and all day.

Outback - Chicken On The Barbie (Chicken and Veggies)
Mexican Restaraunts - Pollo Loco (Chicken and Rice w/ melted cheese)

Kayo
02-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Oh i totally agree, that why I get wraps. or use my own dressing for salads. We have subway close too, so I get wheat bread w/ turkey or tuna. Kinda sad but theres not much to get that is decenty good for u at sub shops.

dont get the tuna at subway, the ratio of tuna and mayo is almost even when they make it and mayo is hella high in calories

American_Ninja
02-22-2008, 12:31 AM
Her to open her legs wider.....:D

sorry, that's the first thing that came to mind when I read this.....

DWiens421
02-22-2008, 12:37 AM
I didn't know the menu was that extensive when you eat out.

I usually order the furburger, cooked well-done. I don't like there to be too much blood.

Hard Dick
02-22-2008, 12:42 AM
I try to eath healthy at home- most of the time, when I eat out, I overindulge and go for all the forbiden foods, like a good buffet and practically get my moneys worth.

Dick-Sucker
02-22-2008, 12:56 AM
SUBWAY eat Fresh!!

Yeh i have a meatball foot long with a water.

With wholemeal.

Thats healthy enough for me.

leff
02-22-2008, 04:43 AM
I work like 10 hours a day, I work out primarily in the morning, so I usually don't have time to make meals for the day. What do ya'll eat when you go out to sub shops or restarants? I need some new suggestions. I find myself usually eating grilled chicken salads, tuna wraps, etc...

easy whan you get home make fooodfor the comming day, put it in boxes and reheat at work.

many ive talked to has done this for years, healthier cheaper etc.

the seldom time i go out i go for sushi

MissDeeCole
02-22-2008, 07:37 AM
Tha Pussaay

Rane-Ex54
02-22-2008, 10:32 AM
dont get the tuna at subway, the ratio of tuna and mayo is almost even when they make it and mayo is hella high in calories

Good Looking out, I just checked that and DAMN, calories are like double of what most of there subs are. Ima take ya'lls advice and just cook chicken on Sunday for the whole week. Just like yall said, healther and cheaper.

Tenacious
02-22-2008, 01:30 PM
The bag of chicken is the best bet. Straight protein very healthy. If you do eat out check the website of the restaurent and see if the nutrition facts are listed. I have carls jr right by my work so I go with the charbroiled chicken salad w/ low fat vinegrette dressing. 295 calories and 34 grams of protien not too bad.

fraidycat
02-22-2008, 01:42 PM
I prefer Mongolian grills, where you make up a bowl of meat and vegetables and then give it to the chef to fry up right in front of you. It's usually all you can eat, too. :banana:

Second to that, for me, is Pho. If I'm really in a hurry I'll grab chicken teriyaki.

On Valentine's day we went to a ritzy steakhouse, and I had a wild green salad with raspberry vinaigrette and a porterhouse charred rare. I had them substitute extra vegetables for the lobster mashed potatoes. I had a few bites off my wife's plate, though.

I haven't been to a fast-food place in two years. Too much good food around here.