View Full Version : Mayweather draws blood with his bare knuckles...

Panamaniac
02-21-2008, 03:15 AM
Last night I muted my TV set momentarily to receive the audio portion of a website on my computer. I glanced back at the TV set just in time to see a video clip of PBF climbing through the ropes into a ring in street clothes to nail a guy in the face with his bare knuckles. Upon restoring the sound, I saw the guy's bloody face at the end of video clip. This was shown during the sports portion of a local TV news broadcast. It happened so fast, all I got was the sports anchor shaking his head in desbelief and saying "Bizarre" before the station cut to a commercial.

Did anyone else see that, or know what it was all about?

El Dominicano
02-21-2008, 03:20 AM
Last night I muted my TV set momentarily to receive the audio portion of a website on my computer. I glanced back at the TV set just in time to see a video clip of PBF climbing through the ropes into a ring in street clothes to nail a guy in the face with his bare knuckles. Upon restoring the sound, I saw the guy's bloody face at the end of video clip. This was shown during the sports portion of a local TV news broadcast. It happened so fast, all I got was the sports anchor shaking his head in desbelief and saying "Bizarre" before the station cut to a commercial.

Did anyone else see that, or know what it was all about?

Go to youtube and type Mayweather vs Bigshow. You should see the video its funny as hell. The video u are talking about is in wrestling it was all act but Floyd actually broke the man nose when he wasn't suppose too.

Panamaniac
02-21-2008, 03:46 AM
Go to youtube and type Mayweather vs Bigshow. You should see the video its funny as hell. The video u are talking about is in wrestling it was all act but Floyd actually broke the man nose when he wasn't suppose too.Thanks, man. I saw a tightly edited version of this clip, which is in poor quality with the audio and video out of synch.

LIb4f_zGkC0

SOTO
02-21-2008, 05:38 AM
Thats some funny **** lololololololol

Southpaw Stinger
02-21-2008, 07:19 AM
Yeah was funny ****. Hit and run Floyd, hit and RUN.

VegasDude702
02-22-2008, 06:58 AM
why is everyone late with **** around here?

mick66
02-25-2008, 04:41 PM
Come on..

Grow up you retards...

It's not real.....It's called ****ing acting..you know ....like in a film..

You guys crack me up..

Basim
02-28-2008, 11:15 AM
I wonder, do the twats on here switch off a film half way through once they realise its "fake"?

Or is 'boxingscene forum' the only reality they encounter?

juanroldan
02-29-2008, 08:26 PM
Why would floyd risk injuring his supposedly fragile hands by hitting that 400 lb. meat head? unless of course prettyboy faked us with bulljive and his hands are fine.

floyd is where he belongs, in the fake fraudulent world of prorestling

Nicky_Hatton
03-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Ha old but funny as video.

strongscent
03-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Mayweather can really pack a very strong punch. He is the best fighter pound for pound to date.

Hwann
03-01-2008, 01:45 PM
This video is friggen funny. It's probably just to promote their WWE fight (Mayweather vs Big Show). And if you didn't know that it was fake then you're all stupid or you've never seen WWE/WWF before.

mick66
03-01-2008, 02:00 PM
Can somebody explain what is funny about it..?

It's just plain embarrassing...however I don't citicise PBF for doing it..
For $20 mill.....I'd make a twat of myself infront of millions..

sterling
03-01-2008, 03:13 PM
i think it was fake tbh it must of been lol old news tho yeh

Still Pimpin
03-03-2008, 03:00 AM
Roy would've been a better pick based on size at least...... I am glad to see boxer mixing it up in other fight organizations though.

But really if it was going to be Floyd they could've got some body like Shawn Michaels or ****..... anybody under 6"5.

I just can't imagine Floyd jumping from the top turnbuckle (lol!)

We all know it's fake and Floyd is going to win but I think he's going to get injured for real. He's not going to fall the right way when he gets slammed or something and really be ****ed up for a while....... and De La Hoya's dreams of a reamatch with the best in the world will be shattered.

lanigav
03-04-2008, 01:31 AM
Roy would've been a better pick based on size at least...... I am glad to see boxer mixing it up in other fight organizations though.

But really if it was going to be Floyd they could've got some body like Shawn Michaels or ****..... anybody under 6"5.

I just can't imagine Floyd jumping from the top turnbuckle (lol!)

We all know it's fake and Floyd is going to win but I think he's going to get injured for real. He's not going to fall the right way when he gets slammed or something and really be ****ed up for a while....... and De La Hoya's dreams of a reamatch with the best in the world will be shattered.

They act everything out before they do it, so I'm pretty sure he wont get injured. And "De La hoya's dreams will be crushed"??? WTF
"Floyd the best in the world" WTF

Point Blank
03-04-2008, 08:08 AM
floyd is **** what the **** doesn't reality hit this **** yet?

The Noose
03-04-2008, 09:45 AM
Why are people talking about fakeass wrestling?????

Its not even recognised as a sport, its called 'sports entertainment'.