View Full Version : Ex Stripper sues Oscar De La Hoya

CardioMonster
02-18-2008, 09:15 AM
A former stripper is suing boxer Oscar De La Hoya after he accused her of faking kinky pictures of him.

Milana Dravnel at court in New YorkRussian-born Milana Dravnel is demanding $25m (about £12.7m) from the Olympic gold medal-winning fighter.

The 22-year-old had released pictures of the Mexican-American boxer - known as Golden Boy - in fishnet stockings and a wig.

When he denied they were real, she said she had no option but to sue him.

She told the New York Post: "I've been hurt by what Oscar said. This was my only option.

"I just want to move on with a positive outcome."

Advertisement

However, she left the opening hearing into her case when it became clear that De La Hoya was not going to turn up.

Outside the court, Dravnel's lawyer, Salvatore Strazzullo, said his client had every right to sell the saucy pictures because of their "newsworthiness".

She claims to have taken them at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Pennsylvania while having an affair with the married pugilist.

Oscar De La Hoya denies claimsDe La Hoya's lawyer, Judd Bernstein, claims Dravnel has already admitted the photos are fake and entered into an agreement not to distribute them.

He is now trying to have the case dismissed and settled in arbitration.

Dravnel, who is reportedly producing a burlesque show in New York, had originally said she wanted $100m (about £50.9m) but downgraded her demands when the case was transferred to a federal court.

De La Hoya, 34 - nicknamed Golden Boy - won gold for the United States at the 1992 Olympic Games and has won six world titles.

Xcel
02-18-2008, 09:20 AM
Lets say they real, how can u sue him for it?

MickyHatton
02-18-2008, 09:41 AM
How can anybody sue anyone for $25m???

I mean she posted the pictures he obviously denied they were real and said they were fake, she was so hurt and offended by that she now deserves $25m, lol.

Only in America as they say.

TRANSWARP
02-18-2008, 01:50 PM
If he raped this ***** 10 times over she shouldn't get 25 mill, butt whore.

Garo
02-18-2008, 06:24 PM
that is ****ing ridiculous.

i hope she gets raped.

sleazyfellow
02-18-2008, 06:34 PM
I have to agree, real or not how the **** can you sue for it? He said they werent real, now she feels the need to sue for that? what bull****.

Crazylegs77
02-18-2008, 11:44 PM
In America you can sue McDonalds for serving hot coffee, without a HOT COFFEE warning on the cup.

Count Patron
02-19-2008, 12:17 AM
What a *****. She is what is wrong with America. I hope she gets shot in the face. I'd hire a hitman for 25m.

Feint
02-19-2008, 12:40 AM
If you have money and are famous, you are a target in this country and there is a little that person can do about it.

No matter what, Oscar still has to hire lawyers and pay them huge fees just to fight this B.S. lawsuit. On the other side, her lawyer is working for free and is just hoping to get one-third of what he hopes will be some type of payoff.

Please let there one day be a politician with just an ounce of courage and integrity stand up for tort reform.

Tha Greatest
02-19-2008, 02:58 AM
Are you ****in kidding me?

Is this some kind of a joke or something?

sinep
02-19-2008, 03:39 AM
haha ****ing *****!

vB Martin
02-19-2008, 03:59 AM
perhaps the pictures are real and she doen't like being publicly called a liar?

Not $25mil worth of lawsuit, but would she really sue if the pics weren't real? that would just open her up to countersuit, which she likely cannot afford.

Count Patron
02-19-2008, 06:01 AM

Not $25mil worth of lawsuit, but would she really sue if the pics weren't real? that would just open her up to countersuit, which she likely cannot afford.

They are of course real. She is a money grubbing whore nonetheless. If Oscar De La Hoya wants to dress up like a lady and get his brown pushed in that's his business... I still respect him for what he has done in the ring.

ml2niceguy
02-19-2008, 06:05 AM
oscar might be gay but he doesnt deserve that lol

GoodBoxfella
02-19-2008, 08:10 AM
Lets hang the *****. She doesn't deserve to live.

beauty
02-19-2008, 11:31 AM
If he raped this ***** 10 times over she shouldn't get 25 mill, butt whore.

You need to hit yourself for making a statement like this. No amount of money can be placed on rape! Not funny!

beauty
02-19-2008, 11:33 AM
that is ****ing ridiculous.

i hope she gets raped.

Did you think about this before you typed it????

hulme#1
02-19-2008, 11:53 AM
Beauty, word-up.

"If he raped this ***** 10 times over she shouldn't get 25 mill"
"i hope she gets raped"
"I hope she gets shot in the face."

Utter trash, the like of which no real man would allow to pass his lips (or textbox, for that matter). Your mothers should have washed your filthy mouths out long ago, then maybe you'd uderstand basic standards of decency.

If this forum ever manages to drag its collective ass past the inexplicably unreconcilable issue of race, maybe we can move on to addressing the much lesser challenged -- though just as prevalent -- gross misogyny that passes for fair comment in this place.

beauty
02-19-2008, 11:56 AM
Beauty, word-up.

"i hope she gets raped"

Utter trash, the like of which no real man would allow to pass his lips (or textbox, for that matter). Your mothers should have washed your filthy mouths out long ago, then maybe you'd uderstand basic standards of decency.

If this forum ever manages to drag its collective ass past the inexplicably unreconcilable issue of race, maybe we can move on to addressing the much lesser challenged -- though just as prevalent -- gross misogyny that passes for fair comment in this place.

I love you!!!!!:beerchug: :kiss:

IronMike19
02-19-2008, 12:24 PM
wow.
this **** is just like the mike tyson days. :no:

TRANSWARP
02-19-2008, 05:32 PM
Beauty, word-up.

"i hope she gets raped"

What do you know about decency ?, are you defending a good innocent role model of a women or a whore gold digging ***** you moron? huh?

GoodBoxfella
02-20-2008, 05:24 AM
Beauty, word-up.

"i hope she gets raped"

Hey dickhead, bashing a money hungry piece of **** whore like this is a whole lot diffirent than bashing a good woman. Think before you post.

So anyway, lets hang the *****.

hulme#1
02-20-2008, 08:32 AM
What do you know about decency ?, are you defending a good innocent role model of a women or a whore gold digging ***** you moron? huh?
Show me where I "defended" any action of hers. I could really care less about the circumstances of the De La Hoya/stripper thing, who's lying, who isn't, it's none of my concern. Skimming the news articles and the posts on this board hasn't fooled me into thinking I know the whole story either way.

I'm not talking about the good ol' boy, bud-swillin' distortion of 'decency' which allows guys like you to palliate -- or worse, make appear virtuous -- their misogynist bull**** in a convenient pretence of moral fortitude. That's a sick, self-congratulatory hypocrisy if ever there was one.
What I'm talking about are the low standards of decency shown toward women in male society per se, the kind of low standards you're defending. Far as I'm concerned, there aren't any shades of grey or extenuating circumstances in this -- if the news story interests you, you can make a fair and objective comment on it without resorting to cheap, misogynist epithets. Moreover, FWIW, you're obliged to do so by the TOU of this board.

Don't like being called on it? Then fire your best back. Call me a moron, keep on clinging to that ducking-stool mentality like a drowning man clings to boat-debris out at sea. It'll keep you afloat a while, but it won't save you ultimately. The "changing of the guards" is upon you, man.

Bottom line. I ain't gonna lose any sleep over your ignorance, but I will counter it when it pops up on my PC screen or is spoken loudly within my earshot. You dig?

Hey dickhead, bashing a money hungry piece of **** whore like this is a whole lot diffirent than bashing a good woman. Think before you post.

So anyway, lets hang the *****.
First, repeating the one line about "hanging the *****" doesn't have the doubly provocative/enraging effect you imagine it to have. It just sounds even more pathetic second time around.

Second, you think before you post.

And before I try and see eye to eye with you on the subject, I'd love to have a "good woman" defined as you see it.

What I find hilarious, guys, is this.
You've been given insight on this very thread by someone with far more knowledge on the subject than me, and yet you still show no capacity for even the smallest reflection on your attitudes.

Again, no real man talks that way about women. Like it, don't like it, it's the truth.

Cuauhtémoc1520
02-27-2008, 11:16 AM

See, there's one major flaw in thinking they are real and the main reason why I believe them to be fake. If the pictures were real, then all she would have to do was extort money from him by threatening him with the pictures. Not release the pictures THEN ask for money....

Instead, she releases fake pictures of him and thinks that the embarassment off it all will lead to him paying her some sort of money by suing him for defamation. It's all bull**** if you ask me.

SnoopySmurf
02-27-2008, 06:17 PM
See, there's one major flaw in thinking they are real and the main reason why I believe them to be fake. If the pictures were real, then all she would have to do was extort money from him by threatening him with the pictures. Not release the pictures THEN ask for money....

Instead, she releases fake pictures of him and thinks that the embarassment off it all will lead to him paying her some sort of money by suing him for defamation. It's all bull**** if you ask me.

The pics are real. There are pics of him before he cross-dressed.

landmine950
02-28-2008, 03:22 AM
1) The pics are real
2) Oscar is a turd burgler
3) She is poor (compared to him) and sold the pics the dumb ass let her take for some $$$

NOW.. IF Oscar had said " oh wow man! I was drunk ,,and she was hot and I was goofing around.." we would mostly say...ya man..I been drunk and done dumb things trying to get ***** and maybe laughed it off...case closed (except maybe for his WIFE)
BUT! the dumb ass sets himself up for a lible and slander suit by accusing her of fraud,extortion,blackmail. etc etc....
His biggest crime is that he's STUPID!
(oh ya..and a catcher)

OldSkool
02-28-2008, 04:15 PM
Lmao the scruffy ***** probably got a six figure sum selling the pics to the press. she should be happy. what is she suing for defamation of character or something? how can you ruin a daft sluts reputaton anyway? hope she gets ****all. not sure i want her to get raped like Garo hahaha u mad bastard

Method
03-05-2008, 01:17 PM
She's pretty slammin, for any of you who care to do a Google image search.

That said, she's going to lose. She showed up for pre-trial (Oscar didn't bother for that), and she held a foto shoot outside the courthouse, but when it came time to enter the court room, she got cold feet and couldn't go through with it (her lawyer did, though).

Let me get this straight - You hold a photo shoot outside the courthouse, but when time to go into court, you are too nervous?

Yaman
03-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Hot woman
http://www.milanadravnel.com/photos

This whole thing is just mysterious though. I don't know, but De La Hoya will easily win this case.

Verstyle
03-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Shes going to say her reputation is damaged(which being a stripper it already is.haha)

fluxion....
03-05-2008, 04:22 PM
all i've got to say is.....THE PICTURES ARE REAL LMAO. and i can't believe most of you still can not get over that fact. photoshop...lol. yeah...no

fasman
03-05-2008, 04:22 PM
$25m damn thats harsh....

ferocity
03-10-2008, 11:20 PM
If you don't see that the pictures are fake, then you must feel like your wild fantasies have come true, every time you look at the strippers photos she ? took.

slickPUG
03-11-2008, 01:32 AM
she sounds like a really classy kinda broad. a woman suing a fighter over bull****...wow thats new.