View Full Version : FAO Kayo

fraidycat
02-18-2008, 12:11 AM
Dude, sorry I didn't have a chance to get together with you. This is a public apology; I have no excuse. I'm a lame-ass. I went hiking with my cousins instead.

Next time I'm up I'll bring my mouthpiece and headgear and you can make it up to me.

yidish pugilist
02-18-2008, 12:45 AM

fraidycat
02-18-2008, 12:51 AM

To be fair, I wasn't going to spar Kayo; I was just going to meet him for lunch. (I just got 15 stitches taken out.) But this is my formal request for a rain check.

yidish pugilist
02-18-2008, 12:53 AM
To be fair, I wasn't going to spar Kayo; I was just going to meet him for lunch. (I just got 15 stitches taken out.) But this is my formal request for a rain check.

....................................... still a *****

:D

mr tricky
02-18-2008, 04:36 AM
ok your calling him a *****? look what the fuc u called your self??? a yidquish pudish stfu man

boxing4ever
02-18-2008, 04:39 AM
....................................... still a *****

:D
dude who are you to call him a ***** you **** head!

mr tricky
02-18-2008, 04:47 AM
yeah ur nutin but a big bag of jew

boxing4ever
02-18-2008, 04:57 AM
yeah ur nutin but a big bag of jewa big bag of ass is what he is lol:twak: . ^good point!

mgkirkpatrick
02-18-2008, 06:54 AM
hey fraidy did your doctor give you any advice on how long to wait till you spar after you got stitches?

fraidycat
02-18-2008, 10:16 AM
One week after they came out, so next Friday.

yidish pugilist
02-18-2008, 02:44 PM
dude who are you to call him a ***** you ****ing jew bag!

yeah ur nutin but a big bag of jew

I would kill both of you ****ing *******

boxing4ever
02-18-2008, 05:11 PM
I would kill both of you ****ing *******
my fault yidish

yidish pugilist
02-18-2008, 09:16 PM

GTL
02-18-2008, 09:27 PM
aren't you the one who came on crying about how your parents don't care about you, asking everyone to look at your nose to see if it was crooked because you got punched and it really really hurt? you judge me on my race I judge you on your character which is **** you embarrass your race you ****ing coward
wut part of ny are u from bro?

boxing4ever
02-18-2008, 10:04 PM
aren't you the one who came on crying about how your parents don't care about you, asking everyone to look at your nose to see if it was crooked because you got punched and it really really hurt? you judge me on my race I judge you on your character which is **** you embarrass your race you ****ing coward
ya so what? I box and never experienced a broken nose and wanted to check if it was broken or not? Do you even box? and Yes Me and my parents dont get along and I get kicked out of the house all the time so what are you trying to say?? O and by the way in no means am I trying to suck up to you but I take back the jew comment.

yidish pugilist
02-18-2008, 10:39 PM
ya so what? I box and never experienced a broken nose and wanted to check if it was broken or not? Do you even box? and Yes Me and my parents dont get along and I get kicked out of the house all the time so what are you trying to say?? O and by the way in no means am I trying to suck up to you but I take back the jew comment.

yes I box I'm fighting saturday

yidish pugilist
02-18-2008, 10:39 PM
wut part of ny are u from bro?

queens originally

boxing4ever
02-19-2008, 12:56 AM
yes I box I'm fighting saturday
what weight and how many fights have u had?

yidish pugilist
02-19-2008, 01:07 AM
what weight and how many fights have u had?

140 and I lost my first fight by decision last month.

boxing4ever
02-19-2008, 01:29 AM
140 and I lost my first fight by decision last month.
its ok man dont stress It, was it a exhibition or was it a usa boxing fight?

yidish pugilist
02-19-2008, 02:06 AM
its ok man dont stress It, was it a exhibition or was it a usa boxing fight?

it was ametuer, but it was a muy thai event so it didn't count against my record as a boxer. the other guy was 19 I'm 16, I've only been at it a couple months he's much more experienced gonna be in the golden gloves. he shut me out, won all the rounds but didn't knock me down or even knock me back really.

it was a good fight they're supposed to be sending me a dvd I'll post it here.

boxing4ever
02-19-2008, 02:36 AM
it was ametuer, but it was a muy thai event so it didn't count against my record as a boxer. the other guy was 19 I'm 16, I've only been at it a couple months he's much more experienced gonna be in the golden gloves. he shut me out, won all the rounds but didn't knock me down or even knock me back really.

it was a good fight they're supposed to be sending me a dvd I'll post it here.
got ya, I got my fair share of sparring but not fighiting guys that were wayyy out of my league and owned me but Thank the lord for me being so focused on my defense they did not knock me down or ko me.

yidish pugilist
02-19-2008, 12:34 PM
got ya, I got my fair share of sparring but not fighiting guys that were wayyy out of my league and owned me but Thank the lord for me being so focused on my defense they did not knock me down or ko me.

yeah I was so nervous off the crowd I didn't even worry about defense just kept charging foward.

Kayo
02-19-2008, 09:19 PM
No worries Fraidy, i actualy came down with Strep Throat this weekend