View Full Version : "Pretty Boy" Floyd steps into WWE ring, ATTACKS BIG SHOW!!!

Ether
02-18-2008, 12:32 AM
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7589/dsfsdfadsfot3.jpg

At tonight's No Way Out PPV, the Big Show made his big return to WWE. After Edge defeated Rey Mysterio, his music hit and he came down to the ring. Show has lost an incredible amount of weight - 108 pounds, according to him!

Big Show vowed to be a WWE champion again. He said he's "Faster, leaner and ready to be back in WWE". He then jumped to the outside of the ring proceeded to kick the hell out of the injured Rey Mysteriol He grabbed him by the throat and began smacking his injured arm. He threw Mysterio into the ring and was about to chokeslam him.

Boxing champion Floyd Mayweather, who was ringside, jumped into the ring to stop him. The two then had a major staredown. Big Show shoved Mayweather. Big Show then got down on his knees and taunted Mayweather to punch him. Mayweather landed a sick combination to Show's face - busting him open big time.

Show was bleeding heavily from his nose and mouth. Mayweather and his crew ran from the ring and into the crowd as Big Show chased after them. Shane McMahon calmed Big Show down in the crowd. Big Show was bleeding heavily from the nose and mouth.

----

Kc-hoodsta
02-18-2008, 12:38 AM
nice he should worry about fightin

iron_boy
02-18-2008, 04:40 AM
has anyone got any footage of this?????

HotSizzle
02-18-2008, 04:46 AM
has anyone got any footage of this?????

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sSIUqg5ZoyA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sSIUqg5ZoyA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Naps
02-18-2008, 05:57 AM
Flotd ran from big show. Floyd will never give the fans what they want. He is chicken.....

But in all seriousness, props to floyd, that was funny ****.

Shanus
02-18-2008, 06:42 AM
Looked real too, nice job.

MissDeeCole
02-18-2008, 07:39 AM
Definatly a way for Mayweather to keep his name out there while he takes time off and ducks fighters like Cotto.

Tysonisgod
02-18-2008, 08:17 AM
Cotto fights a guy like mayorga n people call floyd a chicken n that he ducks fighters, i thot cotto wanted sooooo much to fight williams and Tony marg so he could say that he fought guys floyd didnt? so much for that, maybe he should fight oscar but prob wont cos he likes to beat up on guys who have **** skill

Flab
02-18-2008, 08:58 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VVivVzq3mCA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VVivVzq3mCA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

He is no Tyson.

MickyHatton
02-18-2008, 09:48 AM
Do some people actually believe this is real lol???

What amused me was that Floyd looked like a little kid who threw a sucker punch in the playground and was running for his life becuase the big boy was coming.

Well staged and good entertainment if you like that sort of thing.

moin126
02-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Do some people actually believe this is real lol???

What amused me was that Floyd looked like a little kid who threw a sucker punch in the playground and was running for his life becuase the big boy was coming.

Well staged and good entertainment if you like that sort of thing.

ye kinda like fatton trying to hold mayweather, and ran into the ring pole, **** but that was real. :owned: idiot.

moin126
02-18-2008, 10:38 AM
you didnt understand it huh, that does say something about your iq.

''becuase your town is missing its idiot''- learn to spell. Hypocrite.

now duck that part about fatton. ;)

Celtic_Warrior
02-18-2008, 10:44 AM
you didnt understand it huh, that does say something about your iq.

''becuase your town is missing its idiot''- learn to spell. Hypocrite.

now duck that part about fatton. ;)

What a fool, you have just owned yourself. :banana:

Likely_Lad
02-18-2008, 10:46 AM
ye kinda like fatton trying to hold mayweather, and ran into the ring pole, **** but that was real. :owned: idiot.

Ha ha what a ****.

*!#@PBRick@#!*
02-18-2008, 10:52 AM
becAUse...

moin126
02-18-2008, 11:11 AM
becAUse...

some poeple are slow :banana:

he didnt even notice that dumb ****.

sL0
02-18-2008, 01:04 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4f192_floyd-mayweather-vs-the-big-show-at_shortfilms

Here's the link...enjoy!

Ell
02-18-2008, 01:49 PM
Haha funny ****. I thought the funniest bit was Leonard Ellerbe tripping up and crawling on the floor before getting back to his feet to run away.

THE REED™
02-18-2008, 01:56 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VVivVzq3mCA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VVivVzq3mCA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

He is no Tyson.

hahaha he is NO tyson

juanroldan
02-18-2008, 02:57 PM
It's why they call him FRAUD. because he is a fraud

FUN FLOYD RUN

KILLA RIGHT
02-18-2008, 04:06 PM
HHAAHHAHA floyd's the man..

Truth
02-18-2008, 04:27 PM
If I was Floyd I would have ran too...big show is like 7 feet tall 500 lbs ...LMAO

Amir K Shareef
02-18-2008, 04:42 PM
when was this taped? wasnt he at the all star game around this time?

moin126
02-18-2008, 04:50 PM
floyd is on a media frenzy

Easy-E
02-18-2008, 04:50 PM
I expected it to be stupid, but that was actully pretty funny.:lol1:
Alot of people may not like what Floyd is doing by trying to be a public and well known figure, but they cannot deny that he is doing a pretty good job at it.

Chunk..
02-18-2008, 05:09 PM
WWE probably paid Floyd a fortune for the appearance fee?

ferocity
02-18-2008, 07:57 PM
LMAO, at first i was like why the **** did floyd run? Then i thought **** all wrestlers run when they do something stupid and this was a set up. I thought it was legit then i seen how floyd pulled back his punchs and i knew it was fake cause he had big show half way on the ground then runs that when i also knew it was fake. But the punchs still hurt big show, lmao! I bet he was telling floyd, "hit me hard i can take your punch" lol, if it was real i don't think floyd would have ran cause at first glance that looked like a ***** move, but **** was all set up and really funny to see big show upset.

ferocity
02-18-2008, 07:58 PM
WWE probably paid Floyd a fortune for the appearance fee?

Once i seen big show taunting floyd, i knew it was an act then the following confirmed it, but big show was crying, maybe he thought boxing was fake.

ANDROID_DOES
02-18-2008, 08:30 PM
LMAO, at first i was like why the **** did floyd run? Then i thought **** all wrestlers run when they do something stupid and this was a set up. I thought it was legit then i seen how floyd pulled back his punchs and i knew it was fake cause he had big show half way on the ground then runs that when i also knew it was fake. But the punchs still hurt big show, lmao! I bet he was telling floyd, "hit me hard i can take your punch" lol, if it was real i don't think floyd would have ran cause at first glance that looked like a ***** move, but **** was all set up and really funny to see big show upset.

you guys are really stupid sometimes! :smashfrea how can you think for 1 second that this is real?????????? The WWF/WWE is not real it is always acting and just entertaining it has always been. LMAO at all the floyd haters/idiots talking **** because he ran.....Of course you idiot it was in the script!! :smashfrea

DaGameNJ
02-19-2008, 12:01 AM
Hope he didnt break his hand......

Count Patron
02-19-2008, 12:16 AM
I saw this just now on commericals. That's awesome he is such a star and good sport that he'll do wrestling. I used to be the number 1 Mayweather hater, now I really am starting to respect the guy for the boxer he is and what he has accomplished.

sleazyfellow
02-19-2008, 04:03 AM
Once i seen big show taunting floyd, i knew it was an act then the following confirmed it, but big show was crying, maybe he thought boxing was fake.

Well he definetely pulled his punches but they landed solidly enough. Compare that to when pro wrestlers punch and theres a huge diffrence. Bigshow wasnt crying, if you ever been hit in the nose your eyes water up automatically.

moin126
02-19-2008, 09:38 AM
I saw this just now on commericals. That's awesome he is such a star and good sport that he'll do wrestling. I used to be the number 1 Mayweather hater, now I really am starting to respect the guy for the boxer he is and what he has accomplished.

welcome to the darkside of the force, join the club.

Tysonisgod
02-19-2008, 06:30 PM
its gonna be floyd and rey vs show and oscar de la hoya...this is wat ive been told from a few guys that i no that are into the wee, big show also has a broke nose lol

hello2007
02-19-2008, 07:14 PM
how did they get the fake blood on him so fast

Tysonisgod
02-19-2008, 09:14 PM
floyd wasnt ment to hit him

sitai
02-19-2008, 09:20 PM
floyd legitmately broke his nose apparently

hello2007
02-20-2008, 02:29 AM
any articles of this mishap?