View Full Version : Best ROUTINE! Insane SUPPLEMENT!!!!!

nedcmk1
02-07-2008, 02:32 PM
The best routine is the one that you will stick with.

And the best supplement is eating correctly.

If you are curious about the next big thing for working out, the best new tool, the best new supplement, ask yourself:

1. Am I consistent, and making gains towards my goal? Do I keep to my schedule?

2. Is my diet on? Do I know how many calories i am ingesting compared to those I am burning? Do i know how many calories are coming from fat protein and carbohydrates? Am I eating a diet that will supply all of my macronutrients?

If you can't answer yes to those questions you do not need supplements yet, or a new fancy workout gimmick.

Detroit101
02-07-2008, 03:06 PM
The best routine is the one that you will stick with.

And the best supplement is eating correctly.

If you are curious about the next big thing for working out, the best new tool, the best new supplement, ask yourself:

1. Am I consistent, and making gains towards my goal? Do I keep to my schedule?

2. Is my diet on? Do I know how many calories i am ingesting compared to those I am burning? Do i know how many calories are coming from fat protein and carbohydrates? Am I eating a diet that will supply all of my macronutrients?

If you can't answer yes to those questions you do not need supplements yet, or a new fancy workout gimmick.

So why not eat whatever you want....Fried chicken, cookie dough ice cream, oatmeal cookies, chocolate cake, McDonalds double cheeseburgers, doritos, quadruple egg omeletes with bacon and cheese, RiceAroni, pork chops dipped in fryer grease and a splash of crisco, wing dings with ranch and Franks red hot....and then, use science to undo all human error to make you ripped and strong like a bull?????????

All it takes is a little HGH or TTokyo???? c'mon this is the 21st century, why would you want to deny yourself of all these wonderful things that you could be eating????????????????????

Oh Yeah....I almost forgot....Pumpkin Pie too!

nedcmk1
02-07-2008, 03:13 PM
or you could eat that then come hear and post about the strains of making weight, and be flabbergasted that you can't make 140, lol.

Detroit101
02-07-2008, 03:36 PM
or you could eat that then come hear and post about the strains of making weight, and be flabbergasted that you can't make 140, lol.

I am 260lbs....I dont think i have to worry about making weight...lol

Fidayin
02-07-2008, 06:54 PM
thats what u get eating all that **** fatso

Unanimous
02-08-2008, 09:12 AM
Lol! Seen that one coming!

PunchDrunk
02-08-2008, 09:37 AM
So why not eat whatever you want....Fried chicken, cookie dough ice cream, oatmeal cookies, chocolate cake, McDonalds double cheeseburgers, doritos, quadruple egg omeletes with bacon and cheese, RiceAroni, pork chops dipped in fryer grease and a splash of crisco, wing dings with ranch and Franks red hot....and then, use science to undo all human error to make you ripped and strong like a bull?????????

All it takes is a little HGH or TTokyo???? c'mon this is the 21st century, why would you want to deny yourself of all these wonderful things that you could be eating????????????????????

Oh Yeah....I almost forgot....Pumpkin Pie too!

Probably the dumbest post I've seen in this forum... Eat like that, AND use drugs, and you expect to be in fighting shape, let alone healthy?

If science to you is HGH and the like as a substitute for healthy living, hard work and dedication, then your science IS human error.

Unanimous
02-08-2008, 09:40 AM
I thought you'd be too smart for that PD, he's obviously at the wind up and got you hook, line & stinker!

Detroit101
02-08-2008, 09:40 AM
thats what u get eating all that **** fatso

260lb and 15% bodyfat......FYI: I would break your little body.....and drag you through Atlanta like a rag doll....

marron
02-08-2008, 09:43 AM
So you would eat him, then take him around Atlanta in your (BIG!) stomach?

Detroit101
02-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Probably the dumbest post I've seen in this forum... Eat like that, AND use drugs, and you expect to be in fighting shape, let alone healthy?

If science to you is HGH and the like as a substitute for healthy living, hard work and dedication, then your science IS human error.

Like you couldn't tell i was joking???.....C'mon guy.....I thought you were an educated man???

Its quite apparent that your ability to recognize humor is very deficient. It probably resembles your poor communication and social skills...I would suggest trying to take back your self proclaimed Elite education and just try for a real k-8 education, it would suit your personality much better.

Detroit101
02-08-2008, 10:00 AM
So you would eat him, then take him around Atlanta in your (BIG!) stomach?

wow....im just speculating, but it seams that you have an elite education as well?

But to answer your question...sure, thats what I would do....I would eat him and drag him through where ever he may be from....i'm guessing Atlanta or Gary Indiana ( above the flying J gas station )......

PunchDrunk
02-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Like you couldn't tell i was joking???.....C'mon guy.....I thought you were an educated man???

Its quite apparent that your ability to recognize humor is very deficient. It probably resembles your poor communication and social skills...I would suggest trying to take back your self proclaimed Elite education and just try for a real k-8 education, it would suit your personality much better.

Or could it be you're quite simply not as funny as you think you are (or not funny at all)? Don't quit your day time job...:ugh:

Detroit101
02-09-2008, 12:51 AM
Or could it be you're quite simply not as funny as you think you are (or not funny at all)? Don't quit your day time job...:ugh:

Please keep your advice to yourself.....you really are a miserable person...

sterling
02-09-2008, 07:59 AM
260lbs? lay of the milk shakes rofl

marshallstack
02-09-2008, 11:57 AM
milk shakes are good guys! I don't think you can eat too much if you work out plenty. I eat everything I see and It still isn't enough. I eat cookies, milk, cake, pop tarts spagetti, pizza, fried chcken, thickburgers, deer meat, fliter cakes. And look at me. Its all in what kinda activity you do throughout the day. But thats just my opinion on it.

nedcmk1
02-11-2008, 12:55 PM
man this thread got off topic