View Full Version : NaNo Vapor????

Detroit101
02-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Has anyone had any experience with NaNo Vapor or Halo by Muscletech??????

JUHL
02-07-2008, 02:39 PM
man... just lift weights, dont worry about supplements and creatine for now. it doesnt take alot of muscle to be a great boxer, sorry if i came off rude, no offense.. but it seems like this **** is all kids talk about now... and all they do is TALK they never actually lift....

Detroit101
02-07-2008, 03:49 PM
man... just lift weights, dont worry about supplements and creatine for now. it doesnt take alot of muscle to be a great boxer, sorry if i came off rude, no offense.. but it seems like this **** is all kids talk about now... and all they do is TALK they never actually lift....

No ive been lifting for 12+ years....the nano is a pre work out that has NO2/L-Arginine in it...and i hear its pretty good....I use the a different NO2 brand and it works well for boxing, it really helps with stamina....I just want to know since the nano is pretty expensive...

BrooklynBomber
02-07-2008, 04:29 PM
It's ok, but overpriced.

If you wanna go with good NO supp, go with White Flood.

you can find it at www.bodybuilding.com

but as it is, all of muscletech products are way too overpriced

Pound 4 Pound
02-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Has anyone had any experience with NaNo Vapor or Halo by Muscletech??????

Man, don't waste your time on this kind of ****.

Supplement if you want, but only use pure creatine monohydrate, pure glutamine, and 100% whey protein. All that extra stuff in those marketed things don't help you.

Detroit101
02-08-2008, 08:34 AM
Man, don't waste your time on this kind of ****.

Supplement if you want, but only use pure creatine monohydrate, pure glutamine, and 100% whey protein. All that extra stuff in those marketed things don't help you.

Have you tried NO2 during a boxing or a cardio workout?

4GvnSnr
02-08-2008, 01:31 PM
I wouldn't go so far as to say that...

2quik4u
02-08-2008, 07:06 PM
everyone who said suplements don't work obviously don't know what they r talkin about ... but that bein said they are supplements ... they are ment to assist not do the work 4 u

@ detrot ... what type of NO do u use now? i used the tabs b4 but then i stopped i'm currently tryin to add bout 10 lbs of muscle ... in ur experience would takin NO help the process?

Detroit101
02-09-2008, 12:13 AM
everyone who said suplements don't work obviously don't know what they r talkin about ... but that bein said they are supplements ... they are ment to assist not do the work 4 u

@ detrot ... what type of NO do u use now? i used the tabs b4 but then i stopped i'm currently tryin to add bout 10 lbs of muscle ... in ur experience would takin NO help the process?

I use NO2 by MRI...it comes in a red and white bottle...they just came out with the black powder pre-workout no2 mix and im debating weather to try that one or the NaNo vapor...

the no2 itself is meant to expand blood vessels and increase blood flow and oxygen..it also promotes capillary growth.....it will keep your muscles pumped for hours after a workout and help by allowing any postworkout supplements to be transported and absorbed rapidly...but it isnt really intended for adding lbs....im not to sure what your routine and diet is now but, you might want to up your calories and try taking a protein shake with casein and a high amount of luecine in it before you go sleep each night. Make sure whichever protein you choose that it has digestive enzymes in it as well (luecine is the most anabolic amino acid)....with out digestive enzymes it will pass through your system with being absorbed...

if you let me know what kind of routine and diet you are on I may be able to help you further....

Salty
02-09-2008, 03:14 AM
are those supplements legal before a competition? Also what would you recommend?

2quik4u
02-09-2008, 12:59 PM
I use NO2 by MRI...it comes in a red and white bottle...they just came out with the black powder pre-workout no2 mix and im debating weather to try that one or the NaNo vapor...

the no2 itself is meant to expand blood vessels and increase blood flow and oxygen..it also promotes capillary growth.....it will keep your muscles pumped for hours after a workout and help by allowing any postworkout supplements to be transported and absorbed rapidly...but it isnt really intended for adding lbs....im not to sure what your routine and diet is now but, you might want to up your calories and try taking a protein shake with casein and a high amount of luecine in it before you go sleep each night. Make sure whichever protein you choose that it has digestive enzymes in it as well (luecine is the most anabolic amino acid)....with out digestive enzymes it will pass through your system with being absorbed...

if you let me know what kind of routine and diet you are on I may be able to help you further....

i know what NO does ... i'm already doin the casein b4 bed thing ... i gotta check on the enzyme part ... thx 4 that tho

SerbianKO
02-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Suplements are for ***** *****es that are too lazy to workout and get real strength

tmoqsudz
02-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Suplements are for ***** *****es that are too lazy to workout and get real strength

It aint 4 *****s... Bt i dnt lyk taking anything, nevr have nd i nevr wil, i think its lyk cheating tbh

Detroit101
02-09-2008, 11:24 PM
I dont think its cheating at all...especially if your competition is taking advantage of them.....

i dont believe that no2 is a tested substance....or L-arginine....it is highly recommended by doctors for its cardiovascular effects...

Detroit101
02-10-2008, 12:24 AM

what makes you so angry kid?????

2quik4u
02-10-2008, 03:08 AM
@ detroit ... sry didn't have time to write a real response earlier but i was tryin to say i know about the effects of NO and i was wondering if it in combination wit other muscle building things would build muscle faster ... increased blood flow = more nutirents etc delivered = faster and/or more muscle built?

do u have a science background where you know about this sort of stuff?

Fidayin
02-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Not true, boxers who take supplements work just as hard as boxers that
dont take supplements , only difference is boxers who take supplements get btr results

tmoqsudz
02-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Not true, boxers who take supplements work just as hard as boxers that
dont take supplements , only difference is boxers who take supplements get btr results

wel exactly.... people that cant afford them or arent allowed to take them, its unfair for them! i jus would like to be all natural rather than consuming supplements, thats all.

2quik4u
02-10-2008, 02:14 PM
wel exactly.... people that cant afford them or arent allowed to take them, its unfair for them! i jus would like to be all natural rather than consuming supplements, thats all.

so its unfair that someone eats more protein than the next person? no the protein may not come in a powder but u could get the same protein from different sources, even the specialized stuff ...

ex:
milk = casein protein
red meat = carnitine

tmoqsudz
02-10-2008, 03:44 PM
so its unfair that someone eats more protein than the next person? no the protein may not come in a powder but u could get the same protein from different sources, even the specialized stuff ...

ex:
milk = casein protein
red meat = carnitine
**** thas so true... But im nt too sure abt this but dus eating natural protein not give u betr results than supplement? Thats what i got told...

Detroit101
02-10-2008, 04:15 PM
@ detroit ... sry didn't have time to write a real response earlier but i was tryin to say i know about the effects of NO and i was wondering if it in combination wit other muscle building things would build muscle faster ... increased blood flow = more nutirents etc delivered = faster and/or more muscle built?

do u have a science background where you know about this sort of stuff?

in response to quicker muscle growth....in a way yes...the vital nutrients your muscles need to make immediate repair and energy restoration, can be more easily and rapidly taken to the areas they are needed most.....but as far as muscle growth...your muscles grow when they are in recovery mode, after you have worked them out....it takes about 72 hours to completely recover after they have been exhausted. now, you can eliminate some of those hours (1 day) of recovery by adding an amino acid called luecine....luecine will help your body recover faster than an other supplement and promote an anabolic state...once these muscles have recovered, you have the ability to workout/, break them down much quicker than without the use of supplements. High amounts of amino acids will elevate testosterone levels in your body and promote muscle growth....

NO2 will definitely help with the replenishing of glycogen and transportation of creatine and protein but I think the effects will be insignificant in comparison to elevated levels of testosterone for increase in muscle growth...

As far as my background....I have spent years reading and learning about the human body and supplements....but no formal education on it...

2quik4u
02-10-2008, 05:06 PM
**** thas so true... But im nt too sure abt this but dus eating natural protein not give u betr results than supplement? Thats what i got told...

when ur eating the real thing u gotta remember ur gettin more than just the particular type of protein ... the supplements are engineered to have only certain things in them

i'm not so sure about better results by using one over the other because if u were to eat/use the same composition of each your body would break it down the same ... i think what the person meant was that people will just take supplements and never use the real thing so they end up missing out on certain things that cause them to get "less" results

@ detroit aight cool imma check out that leucine thing ... wanna save me a pub med search and send me a link to an article about it?

Detroit101
02-11-2008, 09:47 AM
when ur eating the real thing u gotta remember ur gettin more than just the particular type of protein ... the supplements are engineered to have only certain things in them

i'm not so sure about better results by using one over the other because if u were to eat/use the same composition of each your body would break it down the same ... i think what the person meant was that people will just take supplements and never use the real thing so they end up missing out on certain things that cause them to get "less" results

@ detroit aight cool imma check out that leucine thing ... wanna save me a pub med search and send me a link to an article about it?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lleucine.html

this explains it without to much detail....