View Full Version : Muscle; Jay Cutlers secret fromula

majkisti
02-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Hi all. I am new to this site but I have been on selfdefenseforums.com. I decided to switch because of the lack of communication between members. Hoping to find a new home here. I asked around about a product that I saw Jay Cutler using at Onyx gym about two months ago and have been at on a look out for it ever since. I asked around on different blogs to see if any body knows what i was talking about and no luck. It was called muscle and it was in a blue bottle. I have been to all types of nutrition shops and no luck, finally after long hours and lost nerves looking, i FINALLY found it. If any of you are interested in getting it and have looked every where like me, you can finally get it at GNC stores or on Iwantmuscle.com. Hope this saves some one some time and nerves. Jay Cutler watch out. Muscle I learned is an amino acid. Tell me what you guys use and recommend as well.

nedcmk1
02-04-2008, 02:14 PM
His secret formula is prob more like test, dianabol and HGH, mixed with a well planned diet and ridiculous workout schedule.

Southpaw16
02-04-2008, 08:37 PM
If you were searching 2 months for some magic blue bottle that Jay Cutler supposedly used, you need a serious attitude adjustment about life and fitness.

BrooklynBomber
02-04-2008, 08:57 PM
What you are talking about is probably chained aminoacids. Which are a good workout supplement.

BUt with Jay, it is probably mutant genetics, boatload of drugs, crazy workout and diet schedule.

phallus
02-04-2008, 11:11 PM
His secret formula is prob more like test, dianabol and HGH, mixed with a well planned diet and ridiculous workout schedule.

probably with a ****tail of other steroids also

JHAVIS
02-04-2008, 11:31 PM
probably with a ****tail of other steroids also

exactly..roids all the way

juggernautburn
02-05-2008, 12:08 AM
you talkin bout dat dere cell tech? lol

http://www.mrprotein.com/pageimages/muscletech/celltech.jpg

i heard it's a rip off. but anyway his secret is no secret. good genes, and steroids, hgh, etc. and a good work out plan

fraidycat
02-05-2008, 12:29 AM
Die young, die strong.

Dianabol.

trips420
02-05-2008, 12:33 AM
BrooklynBomber is right guys like Jay have amazing genetics in terms of being able to put on muscle mass and they use a combination of hgh and steroids along with a fanatical diet and work out routine.

sL0
02-05-2008, 12:34 AM
First post? Sounds like an advertisement to me. Anyway on to the product itself. I could go ahead and break this stuff down, because it has some ingredients in it that are very questioned in the supplement world. Anyway $60, hell naw. You find much better stuff if you just shop around the internet and do a little research. Peace.

nedcmk1
02-05-2008, 09:11 AM
supplements are just that, supplements.... not replacements not magic pills.

If your diet and regimen arent spot on, no amount of supplements, steroids ect are going to help you.

people spend way to much time and money on supps when all they need to do is stick to a routine, and spend some of that extra money on some quality groceries.

HINT - the farmers market is much cheaper than GNC.

Unanimous
02-05-2008, 09:52 AM
supplements are just that, supplements.... not replacements not magic pills.

If your diet and regimen arent spot on, no amount of supplements, steroids ect are going to help you.

people spend way to much time and money on supps when all they need to do is stick to a routine, and spend some of that extra money on some quality groceries.

HINT - the farmers market is much cheaper than GNC.

Glad to hear it! I'm against supplements and instead prefer to have a good diet. I get loads of organic veg delivered to my door weekly from the farm near where I live.

I gave up all the 'bad' food at the turn of the year and decided to start excercising rather than plonk myself on the couch all night. Although I never ate a lot of junk and wasn't overweight I have noticed just how much a difference good diet and excercise can make. The fat I did have is nearly all gone, muscles have appeared all over the place and fitness seems much better too. Just a pity I didn't make the change earlier - I'm 35!

danny stash
02-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Hi all. I am new to this site but I have been on selfdefenseforums.com. I decided to switch because of the lack of communication between members. Hoping to find a new home here. I asked around about a product that I saw Jay Cutler using at Onyx gym about two months ago and have been at on a look out for it ever since. I asked around on different blogs to see if any body knows what i was talking about and no luck. It was called muscle and it was in a blue bottle. I have been to all types of nutrition shops and no luck, finally after long hours and lost nerves looking, i FINALLY found it. If any of you are interested in getting it and have looked every where like me, you can finally get it at GNC stores or on Iwantmuscle.com. Hope this saves some one some time and nerves. Jay Cutler watch out. Muscle I learned is an amino acid. Tell me what you guys use and recommend as well.
Dude go pawn off your ****ty supplements to the meatheads in juice forums. That was this idiots first and last post here. Go away

potatoes
02-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Dude go pawn off your ****ty supplements to the meatheads in juice forums. That was this idiots first and last post here. Go away

Could I get your opinion? I have read that it has been proven that some supplement producers have ****ed their products with illegal steroids. Do you think this is much of a problem? Could this be the reason that some athletes unknowingly test positive?

Chris.Downs
02-05-2008, 03:57 PM
I think that you should do your weights and pull ups and everything like that if you want muscle stuff all that crap...

danny stash
02-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Could I get your opinion? I have read that it has been proven that some supplement producers have ****ed their products with illegal steroids. Do you think this is much of a problem? Could this be the reason that some athletes unknowingly test positive?
Yes potatoes that is 100% correct, they are called designer steroids and are killing the livers of all that take them. Take "Mass Tabs" for example, google it. They are a steroid deemed illegal 20 years ago with a SLIGHTLY different composition. Basically take the formula and switch around a couple of A's and O's and its the same thing. I know from experience unfortunately and wish to hell the FDA would pay more attention to whats out their. But the truth is once they catch up to whatever suppplement is a steroid they have already saturated the market for a year or so. Their is just too much money to made by pushing these things out their. It was like the cocaine in south florida in the late 70's and 80's; they knew it was thier but it singlehandedly built the skyline with the revenue it generated...

phallus
02-05-2008, 11:42 PM

we had a famous case in canada of a triathlete (kelly guest, google it) who tested + for steroids ( it was nandrolone ) and he said he'd been taking supplements not juice. he got stripped of his gold medal. my guess is, the nandrolone was in the supplements and he didn't know it

potatoes
02-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Yes potatoes that is 100% correct, they are called designer steroids and are killing the livers of all that take them. Take "Mass Tabs" for example, google it. They are a steroid deemed illegal 20 years ago with a SLIGHTLY different composition. Basically take the formula and switch around a couple of A's and O's and its the same thing. I know from experience unfortunately and wish to hell the FDA would pay more attention to whats out their. But the truth is once they catch up to whatever suppplement is a steroid they have already saturated the market for a year or so. Their is just too much money to made by pushing these things out their. It was like the cocaine in south florida in the late 70's and 80's; they knew it was thier but it singlehandedly built the skyline with the revenue it generated...

Hmmmmmm......for an athlete who gets tested for drugs, taking supplements must be a scarey proposition! How can you possibly know for sure what is in them?

potatoes
02-06-2008, 02:38 PM
we had a famous case in canada of a triathlete (kelly guest, google it) who tested + for steroids ( it was nandrolone ) and he said he'd been taking supplements not juice. he got stripped of his gold medal. my guess is, the nandrolone was in the supplements and he didn't know it

I'm a Canadian and I remember Kelly Quest and his tearful denials. Some people think he is cynical but I believe him. When there are lots of drugs for which there are no testing protocols, what athlete who has a measurable IQ would take nandrolone?

phallus
02-06-2008, 11:11 PM
I'm a Canadian and I remember Kelly Quest and his tearful denials. Some people think he is cynical but I believe him. When there are lots of drugs for which there are no testing protocols, what athlete who has a measurable IQ would take nandrolone?

i believe him also, every canadian knows about ben johnson, he knew he'd get busted if he was caught. i think the nandrolone was in the supplements he was taking, i heard about a few that are under the counter type legal steroids

Swellbo
02-07-2008, 12:51 AM
First post? Sounds like an advertisement to me. Anyway on to the product itself. I could go ahead and break this stuff down, because it has some ingredients in it that are very questioned in the supplement world. Anyway $60, hell naw. You find much better stuff if you just shop around the internet and do a little research. Peace.

ZIP FIZZ!! seriously man try it. its all electrolytes and amino acids. check it out at mothers market or any health food store.