View Full Version : No Sex Rule!!!

Chris.Downs
02-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Does anyone achually follow this rule? Because i read somewhere that scientists have proved it to be as good as swimming for the body and can help you keep fit. So who here achully follows it?

msagrain
02-02-2008, 02:46 PM
haha.........

West24
02-02-2008, 03:20 PM
its been proven many times that it doesnt matter if you have sex before the big game, fight etc.

Onslow.
02-02-2008, 03:22 PM
ha! i follow it, but not on purpose!

hahaha. :)

shuvelhook
02-02-2008, 03:25 PM
Ima keep it real

Me and palmela meet everyday with those bangbrothers guys and i still whoop ass in the gym

West24
02-02-2008, 03:36 PM
hahaha so do probably 90% of the guys on this forum! lol jks!

danny stash
02-02-2008, 07:26 PM
its been proven many times that it doesnt matter if you have sex before the big game, fight etc.
WELL

this is partly true, it is not bad for you in terms of performance physically from a testosterone point of view BUT....

I was laying pipe for over an hour last night and for 30 minutes this morning and in sparring my legs were totally wore out. So, in my opinion you should NOT be banging before a fight because it can drain you of energy stores...

Onslow.
02-02-2008, 07:51 PM
WELL

this is partly true, it is not bad for you in terms of performance physically from a testosterone point of view BUT....

I was laying pipe for over an hour last night and for 30 minutes this morning and in sparring my legs were totally wore out. So, in my opinion you should NOT be banging before a fight because it can drain you of energy stores...

Now, i know thats a euphomism for having sex.

But Danny, where I come from, laying a pipe means having a ****.

Which makes your post sound ****ing hilarious.

mr tricky
02-03-2008, 07:00 AM

haha this made me laugh , quality

tmoqsudz
02-03-2008, 01:35 PM

hahah thas fukin hilarious!

danny stash
02-03-2008, 02:31 PM

I am friggin dying over here, I read it using your euphemism and almost laid another pipe...

HAHAHA

boxing4ever
02-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Ill tell you guys what I think in my point of view you can believe it or not its up to you.

I never ever ever do anything sexual wise on the same day of a fight or on the same day I will be training!
my explanation is is that after doing anything sexual I dont feel aggression and I feel calm and relaxed and the last thing on my mind is koing someone or being aggressive.
SO REALLY ASK YOURSELF, WOULD YOU REALLY FEEL LIKE AGGRESSIVE AND FOCUSED AFTER HAVING SEX? NO

jdubb863
02-03-2008, 07:44 PM

THATS SO FUNNY!!!

Unanimous
02-04-2008, 04:19 AM
SO REALLY ASK YOURSELF, WOULD YOU REALLY FEEL LIKE AGGRESSIVE AND FOCUSED AFTER HAVING SEX? NO

I suppose that depends how bad the sex was!

potatoes
02-04-2008, 12:26 PM
WELL

Most athletes can **** a lot but they get ****ed up when they get ****ed. You proved it yet again.

boxer2k5
02-05-2008, 02:28 AM
Ima keep it real

Me and palmela meet everyday with those bangbrothers guys and i still whoop ass in the gym
lmao word.
ive had sex a day before fights. no big deal
if your in shape you will be fine.
but i guess to eaches own.

i mean you can have a good sex session where your
exausted and be tired for your fight. but a day later
you should be fine. i dont reccomend ****ign the same
day as a fight.

Chris.Downs
02-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Depends on yourself aswell to be fair...

Doesn't bother me one bit where it might do to some other folk.

Swellbo
02-07-2008, 12:05 AM

hahahahahahaha!!! your a funny guy!

check this out!!<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ewnK5FWhhN8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ewnK5FWhhN8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

JC Warrior
02-07-2008, 01:02 AM
It's definitely different person to person, but for me the biggest difference wasn't so much a physical one but more of an emotional / desire thing. It never bothered me until a few days before fight time. I was usually a more subdued nervous trying to stay calm, so if I was getting off the same day or two before a fight it didn't help much. My finest hour happened coincidental to not having gotten of for about three weeks. I was still nervous but was able to focus come fight time and my subdued nervousness was more of a hyper much more aggressive type.