View Full Version : Help!!! Serious Sweet Tooth

verbz
01-30-2008, 11:43 AM
i got a serious sweet tooth and i need to curb it now!!!
cant seem to help reachin for suttin sweet ie cookies lol
its really bad after training i feel like iv been starved for days
ne help or advice on alternatives that would be a substitute????
thanks

msagrain
01-30-2008, 11:57 AM
willpower ........

verbz
01-30-2008, 11:58 AM
obviously bruv i mean food wise

msagrain
01-30-2008, 12:00 PM
obviously bruv i mean food wise

just eat shed loads of nice fruit like strewberrys ect .... or if you in the uk and you really want an ice cream eram try the weight watcher range.

Onslow.
01-30-2008, 12:11 PM
My mate always said... if you crave sweet stuff. Go brush your teeth and it'll curb your craving.

But to be honest, if i get hungry and NEED something. I go eat some fruit, an orange or something. Or go get a glass of dilute sugar free pop.

verbz
01-30-2008, 12:56 PM
yea the weight watcher range is nice. my problem is apples r da only fruit i really like

msagrain
01-30-2008, 12:59 PM
yea the weight watcher range is nice. my problem is apples r da only fruit i really like

Well try others even if you don't like them because you might just get a taste for them. I used to be adament i used to hate different types of fruit but now i love them. lol

Journeyman
01-30-2008, 02:02 PM
what i did was got myself a blender, and bought a bunch of fruits i never really liked. mixed em all up and it tasted really good. plus it fills you up and your getting your vitamins and healthy carbs in you.

aussieboxer2320
01-30-2008, 07:43 PM
yeah blending or juicing fruits works as i never eat fruit on their own for some reason i only like them in a juice, also try the light n creamy ice cream or the wieght watchers ice cream range, its pretty nice, also in australia we have weight watchers cookies and cupcakes/muffins also, they will satisfy your cravings and they dont taste half bad either like you would think with low fat foods or you can get low fat/low sugar recipes off the net and make stuff for yourself

Unanimous
02-01-2008, 09:28 AM
I used to have one helluva sweet tooth. Probably still have but I view my food differently now. I'm pretty strict on what I eat now and anything I eat has to be nutritious and beneficial to my health. Crisps, biscuits & sweets are off limits to me now. For me now the sweetstuff are bananas, apples, pears, peaches and low-fat yoghurts.

I've also tried the toothpaste trick and it works! Also, if I think I'm hungry I have a glass of water. I've lost count of the amount of times I thought I was hungry but infact my body was just thirsty as the hunger pangs went after the water went down.