View Full Version : :::i need help with training....(any truck drivers here):::

Prophetic~Poet
01-23-2008, 10:39 AM
i'm about to become a truck driver...which means i will be away from home for a couple of days.....

now what can i do to keep myself in shape......?

are there any truck drivers here?

can i still be a good boxer being away from the gym ?

thanks....

2swell k-wells
01-23-2008, 11:42 AM
i'm about to become a truck driver...which means i will be away from home for a couple of days.....

now what can i do to keep myself in shape......?

are there any truck drivers here?

can i still be a good boxer being away from the gym ?

thanks....

yea dude, there are alot of truck drivers on a boxing forum!

You need to get yourself a "Over The Top" Truck with the weights inside. Exercise your one arm for power and for play time later:wank:

Prophetic~Poet
01-23-2008, 12:03 PM
yea dude, there are alot of truck drivers on a boxing forum!

You need to get yourself a "Over The Top" Truck with the weights inside. Exercise your one arm for power and for play time later:wank:

serious post plz...

2swell k-wells
01-23-2008, 12:13 PM
serious post plz...

I was serious:sad:

Prophetic~Poet
01-23-2008, 01:05 PM
I was serious:sad:

i need better advice man.....

VBoxer
01-23-2008, 01:30 PM
I think one of the main things, being a truck driver, is eating right. Make sure you are eating healthy, and getting the right foods in. If you are only going to be out of town for a few days, get some "mobile equipment". Jump rope or elastic bands. And if it is nice, you can always run.

2swell k-wells
01-23-2008, 02:12 PM
i need better advice man.....

Some Truckers went on to be famous Arm Wrestling Champions
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/64B5aHnvdh8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/64B5aHnvdh8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Prophetic~Poet
01-23-2008, 02:19 PM
Some Truckers went on to be famous Arm Wrestling Champions
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/64B5aHnvdh8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/64B5aHnvdh8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

GTFOH clown...****ing dickhead.....

2swell k-wells
01-23-2008, 02:51 PM
GTFOH clown...****ing dickhead.....

STFU Noob!!:nana:

Dyl-G
01-23-2008, 03:10 PM
I think one of the main things, being a truck driver, is eating right. Make sure you are eating healthy, and getting the right foods in. If you are only going to be out of town for a few days, get some "mobile equipment". Jump rope or elastic bands. And if it is nice, you can always run.

hes right, best thing you can do is to eat correctly. when your in a situation where youhave limited space, equipment, and time the best thing you can do to keep healthy for the time being is to eat as best you can.

if youwant to get some excersise in, the best thing you can do is fast explosive workouts thatll keep your heart racing. try for a minute or two straight something like this as fast as you can:

5 push ups
5 jumping burpees
30 crunches
25 highknees
25 jump and criss cross your feet
30 seconds shadow box

and keep repeating

or find other excersises you can do withlittle space and or no equipment that you cando rapidly.

Prophetic~Poet
01-23-2008, 03:12 PM
hes right, best thing you can do is to eat correctly. when your in a situation where youhave limited space, equipment, and time the best thing you can do to keep healthy for the time being is to eat as best you can.

if youwant to get some excersise in, the best thing you can do is fast explosive workouts thatll keep your heart racing. try for a minute or two straight something like this as fast as you can:

5 push ups
5 jumping burpees
30 crunches
25 highknees
25 jump and criss cross your feet
30 seconds shadow box

and keep repeating

or find other excersises you can do withlittle space and or no equipment that you cando rapidly.

thanks man.....

xSOUTHPAWx
01-23-2008, 03:21 PM
im a service manager at Travel Centers of America , Baytown TX....

Theres alot of healthy truckers.. some carry 20-25 lb weights with em. and do lunges.. curls.. etc.. if ur catwalk allows it.. u can do dips.. joggin in the parking lot is dangerous.. and not recommended. however.. get a vest with reflective safety tape.. and jog down the street.. showers are expensive at truckstops.. so be wise when you train.. pushups in the parkinglot is gross too.. alot of drivers piss in jugs.. and empty it in the parking lot... ive seen a guy doing pullups on the back of his headache rack.. (flat bedder)..

good luck..

Prophetic~Poet
01-23-2008, 03:28 PM
im a service manager at Travel Centers of America , Baytown TX....

Theres alot of healthy truckers.. some carry 20-25 lb weights with em. and do lunges.. curls.. etc.. if ur catwalk allows it.. u can do dips.. joggin in the parking lot is dangerous.. and not recommended. however.. get a vest with reflective safety tape.. and jog down the street.. showers are expensive at truckstops.. so be wise when you train.. pushups in the parkinglot is gross too.. alot of drivers piss in jugs.. and empty it in the parking lot... ive seen a guy doing pullups on the back of his headache rack.. (flat bedder)..

good luck..

what do you mean expensive showers.....

thanks...don't truck stps have gyms or something close to it?

2swell k-wells
01-23-2008, 03:41 PM
what do you mean expensive showers.....

thanks...don't truck stps have gyms or something close to it?

No But i Hear they have gay bars.

P4PKING_2008
01-23-2008, 04:40 PM
No But i Hear they have gay bars.

Lmao you just keep owning him great work lol.

But to answer the thread starters question just do punch-outs. That will keep ya fit.

xSOUTHPAWx
01-23-2008, 07:13 PM
showers are 10$.. you have to pay.. to take a shower.. lol.. most companys pay for them i beleive tho.

2swell k-wells
01-23-2008, 08:27 PM
Lmao you just keep owning him great work lol..

hmmmm this sounds familar....sounds like what mickyb has done in the past.
Thread Starter isnt your Alt is it? If so then ****...if not then thanks.:beerchug:

P4PKING_2008
01-24-2008, 11:45 AM
hmmmm this sounds familar....sounds like what mickyb has done in the past.
Thread Starter isnt your Alt is it? If so then ****...if not then thanks.:beerchug:

Why would ya think I am Thread Stealers alt?

2swell k-wells
01-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Why would ya think I am Thread Stealers alt?

Its "Thread Starter" not "stealer". I dont know, I'm just extra cautious because Mick did something familar thats all. I was Owning his Alt and he was egging me on to keep talking to his "alt". Made a ass outta me he did.