View Full Version : What i had today and your thoughts on this diet

sterling
01-13-2008, 04:53 PM
Ok im on a healthy foods diet because im hopefully going amatuer this year i was wondering what u lot think about what ive eaten today:
To start off with i wasnt at my dads house so i had to settle for this meal in the early afternoon:
Chicken and mushroom pie
peas
potatoes
yeh i know thats not very healthy but i had to settle for it now when i got back to my dads i had.
Melon
2 raw free range eggs
porridge mixed with milk
evian water
nurishment milk drink

Your thoughts on that ?

Now what i have all the time:
morning
Porridge
ceral aswell sometimes
a piece of fruit apple/grapefruit or orange or pear
evian water
Lunch
Sandwhich and water cause im at work of course

Afternoon
Tuna/mackeral
Fish and rice or chicken and rice
porridge
nurishment milk drink
piece of fruit melon/apple/orange or pear or grapefruit
evian water

Ok so what u peeps think? i have that every day

sterling
01-13-2008, 06:19 PM
What u all think? how can i improve this too?

P4PKING_2008
01-13-2008, 06:47 PM
You should have more shorter meals. But, the basics of your diet look good as in what your eating etc. Good balance in there. It seems like your only having two meals and huge ones at that.

AndersonSilva
01-13-2008, 07:25 PM
get some multivitamins in there

msagrain
01-14-2008, 11:29 AM
my todays die today is

muesli cereal
then at break i had a doubble breakfast at college (for the yanks it's an english breakfast)
at dinner i had chip, pudding peas n gravey.
i'm just about to have some toast before i go boxing but when i get back i'm having a beef sunday dinner

lol. fat ****er.

sterling
01-14-2008, 12:33 PM
You should have more shorter meals. But, the basics of your diet look good as in what your eating etc. Good balance in there. It seems like your only having two meals and huge ones at that.

alright thx by the way i eat before i go training then i have dinner after training.
So i eat tuna/porridge and fruit before training then i have the rest after training.