View Full Version : Tommy Morrison is an idiot

Mr. Ryan
01-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Morrison: "You can't pass the HIV virus during sex from man to woman. I don't care what people tell you. It happens from man to man because thats forbidden of God, an abomination"

This is what he told BTalk. Is he handicapped or something? He admitted to a magazine that he doesn't like black folks either.

Greatwhitehope
01-12-2008, 12:47 AM
Haha, ahh religion, the basis of war and racism throughout the ages.

Flab
01-12-2008, 12:49 AM
The beating he got from Rocky damaged his brain. :D

HeartAttack
01-12-2008, 12:52 AM
lolololololol. Unfortuneately many people know who Tommy Morrison is and thus he represents our sport. However, I do feel smart everytime he talks.

Kball15
01-12-2008, 12:57 AM
haha, and he probably actually believes that too.

Its a shame how the public schools systems can fail people so badly

TopDawg
01-12-2008, 01:06 AM
Interesting to know he's a racist.

Nwahs !!
01-12-2008, 01:07 AM
Morrison: "You can't pass the HIV virus during sex from man to woman. I don't care what people tell you. It happens from man to man because thats forbidden of God, an abomination"

This is what he told BTalk. Is he handicapped or something? He admitted to a magazine that he doesn't like black folks either.
You should stop posting pictures of you with fighters, its kinda corny, and makes you appear insecure. Just pick a picture, get it done up nice so it doesn't take up the whole ****ing page, and stick with it.

Silencers
01-12-2008, 01:09 AM
Proves how much research on HIV he did.

Motofan
01-12-2008, 01:09 AM

Im amazed he didnt say that sex with a virgin cures aids!!!! That's a big part of why it spreds so bad in poor countries, becuase people are as stupid as Tommy Gun here. :nonono: God he is an idiot.

Flab
01-12-2008, 01:15 AM
You should stop posting pictures of you with fighters, its kinda corny, and makes you appear insecure. Just pick a picture, get it done up nice so it doesn't take up the whole ****ing page, and stick with it.

You should stop being so jealous. :rolleyes:

Piggu
01-12-2008, 01:18 AM

This is what he told BTalk. Is he handicapped or something? He admitted to a magazine that he doesn't like black folks either.He shouldn't have ****ed guys then.

Mr. Ryan
01-12-2008, 01:22 AM
You should stop being so jealous. :rolleyes:

http://okeimakei.bitacoras.com/pwned.jpg

On the real though Shawn, pay attention to life and don't worry about my sig.

LeeHotti__
01-12-2008, 01:24 AM
whose the boxer in your siug anyway

Silencers
01-12-2008, 01:25 AM
whose the boxer in your siug anyway

That's Danny Jacobs.

Nwahs !!
01-12-2008, 01:28 AM
http://okeimakei.bitacoras.com/pwned.jpg

On the real though Shawn, pay attention to life and don't worry about my sig.

When YOUR sig deforms the entire page layout because of its grotesque size. ITS TO BIG. If you have the need to wear your acquaintances on your sleeve, at least do it at a reasonable resolution.

And where did you get the idea that I am having problems paying attention to life?

Left2body
01-12-2008, 01:45 AM
He shouldn't have ****ed guys then.

LMAOOOOOOOO :banana: :banana: :banana:

OMG, thank god I wasn't drinking something when I read that...K for the funniest thing I read in 2 days.

PBDS
01-12-2008, 01:48 AM

....Holy ****. :owned:

Gorguruga
01-12-2008, 01:57 AM
Here's the fight where Tommy lost the majority of his rational thinking:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fpdeONftgaA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fpdeONftgaA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

C'MONMANG'
01-12-2008, 02:00 AM

I dont believe you. you will write another aritcle in a few months saying the opposite :cop: we know how you roll.

toyboy33
01-12-2008, 02:31 AM
Doesn't like blacks? Maybe that's why I got a friend invite from his mysapce! haha

BmoreBrawler
01-12-2008, 02:45 AM

If I had done to me what Ray Mercer did to him, I'd hate black ppl too.

hello2007
01-12-2008, 04:38 AM
does he really not like blacks?

dansapien
01-12-2008, 05:35 AM
is this a secret way of admitting he's been shagging blokes?

DWiens421
01-12-2008, 07:34 AM
He shouldn't have ****ed guys then.

Curses on not being able to give karma rapidly to one person.

TheGreatA
01-12-2008, 08:25 AM
Wow, Morrison pretty much admitted he's ghey... or f***in stupid.
I would go with the latter.

Feint
01-12-2008, 10:45 AM
The thread title says it all. What an idiot. I heard him interviewed a couple of times and he definitely didn***8217;t strike me as being brilliant, but wow, that comment is simply asinine.

I only hope that anyone who is impressionable enough to believe this doesn***8217;t read Morrison***8217;s quote.

However, having said that how do we know his is a racist? That is a pretty hard-core label to put on someone. There needs to be some evidence before anyone can brand him as such. In what magazine is he quoted that he didn***8217;t like black people?

squealpiggy
01-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Yeah homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of God! Apparently so is being the recipient of a blood transfusion in the years prior to adequate screening being introduced.

moofo
01-12-2008, 11:07 AM
If you can only get HIV from Gay sex then SURELY Tommy is a Marmite motorway merchant?
By his own Reckoning....pure self ownage!!:boxing:

Southpaw Stinger
01-12-2008, 11:08 AM

LOL! Is that **** for real?

squealpiggy
01-12-2008, 11:16 AM
If you can only get HIV from Gay sex then SURELY Tommy is a Marmite motorway merchant?
By his own Reckoning....pure self ownage!!:boxing:

Haha "Marmite Motorway"!

Tobi.G
01-12-2008, 12:08 PM

This guy is a joke if he said that. OMG what a retard! I hope he gets knocked the **** out, from a black man!

squealpiggy
01-12-2008, 12:11 PM
This guy is a joke if he said that. OMG what a retard! I hope he gets knocked the **** out, from a black man!

Again.....

TheGreatA
01-12-2008, 12:12 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nu9nzeTOA-M&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nu9nzeTOA-M&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

jreckoning
01-12-2008, 12:15 PM
What I don't undertstand is that it took him 10 years to find out he didn't have HIV or so he said.

Maybe it didn't occur to him to have numerous tests done in those 10 years or maybe he found a hillbilly doctor and boxing commission that would take enough money to say he was negative.

JReckoning

pelonxsoldier28
01-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Reguardles If He Has The Hiv Virus, I've Always Liked Morrison. I Don't Think He Said He Did'nt Like Black People, Sounds Like Bull**** To Me. If He's Not Hiv+ Then I Hope He Can Come Back And Fight, If He Is + Then He Should Stop Fighting This Second. The Person That Made This Thread Should Post The Artical, Cause I Smell Bull****

beez721
01-12-2008, 01:41 PM

he's an idiot for sure but I highly question the disliking black people bit. what magazine was this? the enquirer?

Gareth Ivanovic
01-12-2008, 01:41 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nu9nzeTOA-M&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nu9nzeTOA-M&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Nice video. Forgot about that fight. I like it when Lampley goes their goes Morrison's 8 million dollar payday.

Mr. Ryan
01-12-2008, 03:27 PM
he's an idiot for sure but I highly question the disliking black people bit. what magazine was this? the enquirer?

Morrison does not restrict his prejudice to homosexuals: he was quoted in men.style.com as saying "I really donít like black people.Ē

From BTalk

Mr. Ryan
01-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Hey Shawn, do you like my sig?

squealpiggy
01-12-2008, 03:33 PM
In four of those pics you're wearing the same shirt and tie.

Mr. Ryan
01-12-2008, 03:35 PM
In four of those pics you're wearing the same shirt and tie.

The three are at the same event, but the one with Lederman it was a different shirt but same color scheme.

squealpiggy
01-12-2008, 03:36 PM
The three are at the same event

That's what you're telling us, but should we believe that?

Mr. Ryan
01-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Cuz the other shirts are a lighter shade and I'm wearing a fitted hat with a New York staple, and in the other shots I'm with Florida fighters Nate Campbell and Jeff Lacy.

C'MONMANG'
01-12-2008, 03:48 PM
Cuz the other shirts are a lighter shade and I'm wearing a fitted hat with a New York staple, and in the other shots I'm with Florida fighters Nate Campbell and Jeff Lacy.

whats the matta Tommy boy wouldnt let you take a picture wiht him?

Mr. Ryan
01-12-2008, 03:57 PM
whats the matta Tommy boy wouldnt let you take a picture wiht him?

You're just mad because I wouldn't sign you an autograph. Be gone with your tomfoolery, you aren't welcome in intelligent boxing discussions.