im serious though

im not sure if u jokin or not

Al3x
01-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Not eating...

Lol are u dumb?

Al3x
01-08-2008, 05:02 PM
There aint no 'Fast' way as such u just need to stick with it...

Kc-hoodsta
01-08-2008, 05:07 PM
of course not eating does that but i mean a safe way there is no need to get childish about and disrespect.

Kayo
01-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Fastest way to lose weight, diet and exercise.

Gain punching power? well for most people working on proper technique helps alot as most people who ask about punching power dont have proper technique.

THE REED™
01-08-2008, 06:18 PM
yeah id have to honestly say proper technique... learn how to twist the toe of your foot like your squashing a bug, push off your leg, twising your torsoe, full extending the arm and twisting the fist at the end, the more you do it, the better youll get

D.I.E.S.E.L
01-08-2008, 06:21 PM
No eating, drink water, give yourself plenty of enema's. If that doesn't work donate blood.

AndersonSilva
01-08-2008, 06:42 PM
dont eat fukin Mcdoanals n all that other fastfood shyt that will fuk u up

Roque_sevilla
01-08-2008, 07:00 PM
1. run run and some more running...drink plenty of water and get a sauna suit.

2.u cant gain punching power, u can gain weight and it will give u a little more of power but the power is in physics not in training...of course if u are a rookie develop your punching technique will grow your power

PunchDrunk
01-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Of course you can gain power through physical training and technique improvement. You can't make a donkey into a race horse, but you can make it a fast donkey.

2swell k-wells
01-09-2008, 03:15 AM
Smoking Crack helped lilb get to flyweight.

Spirit
01-09-2008, 08:38 AM
Drink a lot of water
include omega 3 fatty acids into your daily diet
split your meals, for example eat half your lunch and eat the rest 60-90 minutes later, you'll have less calories to burn at the same time and your metabolism won't slow down
WORK HARD! Heavy bag work usually tightens me up

As for punching power, I do four rounds of continuous weight training, but it's more like light weights high repetitions. Start out with 3 or 5 pound weights if you don't want to lose too much speed

JC Warrior
01-10-2008, 01:45 AM
Fastest way to lose weight is to quite eating while you train. It's that simple, but it requires tremendous will power. Someone mentioned enema's; getting colonic's can help if you're morbidly obese or don't drink enough water. Running and HIIT are also extremely effective. The thing that will make the difference though is consistency. If you work out a little each day over a year you will lose more weight than if you go balls-to-the-wall for a week here or a two week stretch there then take time off.

The most important thing you can do to facilitate weight loss though is control your hydration!!! Water 3 or 4 times the amount of any other fluid you intake and avoid ANY food/drink that has high fructose corn syrup, that essentially tells your body to store fat. And two of the places the body most efficiently stores fat are in the guts and around the heart chambers. Effectively killing your stamina.

For power slow down your punches and concentrate on fundamental technique until you have it down solid. Unless you have freakishly great genetics like Tyson you will have to practice technique to an almost boredom level of study. Once the technique is in place speed it up and put some heat on it. But the most important thing for power no joke is getting the basics of technique down.

Flab
01-10-2008, 02:07 AM
Punching power is mainly down to technique. When I broke my right hand I had to use my left all the time and my punching technique got a lot better with my left.

podxvost
01-10-2008, 02:09 AM
Lyposuction FTW

pelonxsoldier28
01-10-2008, 07:28 AM
Wow, Some Of You Guys Are Dicks. If You Wanna Lose Weight Fast, Eat About 6 Times A Day(3 Main Meals And 2 Snacks In Between, Of Good Food, Mostly Protein), I Say 6 Times A Day Cause Your Motabalizium Will Start Working. Go To A Gym And Utilize The Eliptical Machine, You Burn More Calories On That Then Actual Running. Do All This With Some Weight Training, Use Some Rip Fuel, Or Hydroxycut And You'll See It Fall Right Off. I Started At 235 6 Months Ago, I'm At 194 Now. It'll Happen Just Gotta Stay With It

Onslow.
01-10-2008, 09:03 AM
Eat regular and small and healthy.

Train really hard. Run before work, then train after.

Wake up

Run

Breakfast - bowl of porridge/cereal.. slice of toast.. tea

Snack - couple of pieces of fruit

Dinner - sanwich, yoghurt, fruit, glass of milk

Train hard...

Then Evening meal.

leff
01-10-2008, 09:20 AM
Eat regular and small and healthy.

Train really hard. Run before work, then train after.

Wake up

Run

Breakfast - bowl of porridge/cereal.. slice of toast.. tea

Snack - couple of pieces of fruit

Dinner - sanwich, yoghurt, fruit, glass of milk

Train hard...

Then Evening meal.

should include more protein

Kc-hoodsta
01-11-2008, 02:20 AM
thanks for the people who helped me

one thing i really wanna know is if u have a lot of fat what happens when u burn it off because skin doesn't just dissappear

Flab
01-11-2008, 02:25 AM
thanks for the people who helped me

one thing i really wanna know is if u have a lot of fat what happens when u burn it off because skin doesn't just dissappear
If you lose weight too fast it will go saggy.

Kc-hoodsta
01-11-2008, 02:46 AM
If you lose weight too fast it will go saggy.

and if u do it slow

Flab
01-11-2008, 02:48 AM
and if u do it slow

It should stretch back fine, if you work out, it all depends how old you are.

Kayo
01-11-2008, 03:12 AM
unless your losing like 200+lbs your skin isnt really going to sag

Flab
01-11-2008, 03:13 AM
unless your losing like 200+lbs your skin isnt really going to sag

It depends on how old he is and how long he has been overweight.

Kc-hoodsta
01-11-2008, 03:33 AM
im 18 and im like 250 of pure iron muscle lol

naw im fat ain't lyin fo nuthin but i do have a lot of muscle but it has some covering

Flab
01-11-2008, 03:38 AM
im 18 and im like 250 of pure iron muscle lol

naw im fat ain't lyin fo nuthin but i do have a lot of muscle but it has some covering
At 18 it should be fine, drink a lot of water while training and take it slow, you could damage that "iron muscle" if you lose weight too fast. :lol1:

Kc-hoodsta
01-11-2008, 04:21 AM
At 18 it should be fine, drink a lot of water while training and take it slow, you could damage that "iron muscle" if you lose weight too fast. :lol1:

WHILE TRAINING

how shoudl i do the training i have a punching bag and i can only keep it up for liek 45 seconds i get tired real fast but i do have a lot of power im not bragging im serious but i can only keep it up for sooo long do i keep doin that and i will get better liek as far as how much time i train for or do i take it slow

and i also don NOT eat right i eat alot

Flab
01-11-2008, 04:40 AM
Cut down the food and only eat when you are hungry (when you stomach rumbles) drink loads of water to flush the system and start to eat healthy food, not junk. At 18 you will lose weight a lot easier.

Onslow.
01-11-2008, 09:07 AM
should include more protein

you reckon?! Cos I usually have meat when i come home from the gym for my evening meal - chicken mostly, or turkey. Beef/lamb on a weekend.

j
01-11-2008, 09:37 PM
man, punching power is a closely guarded secret.

you best bet is to find the hardest punching person p4p you can find, and learn from him.

how shoudl i do the training i have a punching bag and i can only keep it up for liek 45 seconds i get tired real fast but i do have a lot of power im not bragging im serious but i can only keep it up for sooo long do i keep doin that and i will get better liek as far as how much time i train for or do i take it slow

if you think have a lot of power, you are not training right.

leff
01-12-2008, 03:09 AM
you reckon?! Cos I usually have meat when i come home from the gym for my evening meal - chicken mostly, or turkey. Beef/lamb on a weekend.

yeah i guessed so, but its still little

i would have can tuna for a snack, andother glass of milk and maybe some eggs

leff
01-12-2008, 03:12 AM
man, punching power is a closely guarded secret.

you best bet is to find the hardest punching person p4p you can find, and learn from him.

if you think have a lot of power, you are not training right.

the most important thing is to work the bag day in day out for years and you will develope power

technic and explosive strenght training helps too

as i see it its no magic to it, just hard work

Greatwhitehope
01-12-2008, 06:13 AM
stop eating.