View Full Version : HBO International

DWiens421
01-08-2008, 02:58 AM
I am downloading a fight right now between Winky Wright and Jason Papillion, and I think the network that was broadcasting it was HBO International.

Does anyone know anything about this network? I haven't seen very much about it when I googled it, so I was curious if anyone knew anything about it.

dansapien
01-08-2008, 03:52 AM
yeah basically hbo re-distributes its biggest programs worldwide under the hbo banner.

i didnt know they showed fights inernationally, but they do have a british channel people can subscribe to

homeboxoffice.co.uk

brently1979
01-08-2008, 03:36 PM
I am downloading a fight right now between Winky Wright and Jason Papillion, and I think the network that was broadcasting it was HBO International.

Does anyone know anything about this network? I haven't seen very much about it when I googled it, so I was curious if anyone knew anything about it.

What's it like? How different is it?

DWiens421
01-08-2008, 05:17 PM
What's it like? How different is it?

It's strange... it's got "boring" and "more boring" commentating. They don't go into the corners to hear their instruction, it is just silence.

I don't know... it's like boxing in a nursing home.

Not a big fan, I already deleted it.

RightHandLead
01-08-2008, 05:21 PM
I remember being forced to watch that stuff, in Italia. Haha, maybe you don't like it, but it brings back fond memories for me.