View Full Version : trouble getting this

01-05-2008, 02:12 AM

If you see where the letter "H" is, right above the collar bone, to the left of the G(sorry its small) I was wondering if you guys knew a good exercise for that area. I do pretty much everything I can think of for shoulders, upper chest and even lats but its not working my lats and neck are so much bigger than that part of shoulder I feel like I'm not doing something I should be, it kind of reminds me of the pic the way his neck sticks out over it. The only thing I could find that works for that is butterflies,(also instead of doing shoulder raises with cables, do the same thing except push down, but I don't think its a real exercise) let me know thanks...
It doesn't seem to be a muscle really but I think some kind of upper chest would hit it

01-05-2008, 04:06 AM
barbell shrugs