View Full Version : Does Any One No If Creatine Really Works?? And If So How Long B4 You See Results?

jdubb863
12-28-2007, 04:17 AM
Does Any One No If Creatine Really Works?? And If So How Long B4 You See Results?

Count Patron
12-28-2007, 04:42 AM
Yes it works. One cycle and you'll see a difference.

Fidayin
12-28-2007, 08:35 AM
It works for my , i take 10 gram creatine 1 hour before i go to boxing training .
It gives me more energy and im more explosive.

Detroit101
12-28-2007, 10:08 AM
Stick with creatine monohydrayte dont try the ethyl ester. Creatine works very well for strength and endurance. After my 1st time using it I went from a 365 lb bench to 425 in 6 weeks and repped 225lbs 37 times up from 26 before...However you will gain a little bit of water weight and it is extremely hard on your liver so stay away from liquor...stick to 6 weeks on and at least 8 weeks off since Your body produces it naturally and if you stay on too long it could stop all together.

Also, when you take creatine the first 5 days, take 10 grams a day (loading phase) once in the morning and once after an evening workout, after that, only 5 grams after you workout. To maximize its effects you should drink grape juice or combine the creatine with a simple sugar. This will elevate your bodys production of insulin which will allow the creatine to be transported to cells much faster and effectively..........Good Luck

DaddysBoy
12-28-2007, 10:48 AM
Stick with creatine monohydrayte dont try the ethyl ester. Creatine works very well for strength and endurance. After my 1st time using it I went from a 365 lb bench to 425 in 6 weeks and repped 225lbs 37 times up from 26 before...However you will gain a little bit of water weight and it is extremely hard on your liver so stay away from liquor...stick to 6 weeks on and at least 8 weeks off since Your body produces it naturally and if you stay on too long it could stop all together.

Also, when you take creatine the first 5 days, take 10 grams a day (loading phase) once in the morning and once after an evening workout, after that, only 5 grams after you workout. To maximize its effects you should drink grape juice or combine the creatine with a simple sugar. This will elevate your bodys production of insulin which will allow the creatine to be transported to cells much faster and effectively..........Good Luck

agree with this!

baseliner11
12-28-2007, 11:50 AM
Creatine definitely worked for me while I was lifting but I haven't used it since I started boxing. When I would start a cycle, I would see the effects in about 5 days.

Besides the possible liver and kidney problems, I would watch out for cramping and pulled muscles from the creatine. You need to make sure you drink a lot of water when using the creatine because you will get seriously dehydrated.

What I realized is that I couldn't drink nearly enough water during my boxing workout. It's a lot easier to bench press when your full of water than to hit a heavy bag let alone spar.

Detroit101
12-28-2007, 12:07 PM
Creatine definitely worked for me while I was lifting but I haven't used it since I started boxing. When I would start a cycle, I would see the effects in about 5 days.

Besides the possible liver and kidney problems, I would watch out for cramping and pulled muscles from the creatine. You need to make sure you drink a lot of water when using the creatine because you will get seriously dehydrated.

What I realized is that I couldn't drink nearly enough water during my boxing workout. It's a lot easier to bench press when your full of water than to hit a heavy bag let alone spar.

you are absolutely right....I drink at least 1 gallon of water a day...if i am on creatine I try for two....

MC Grammar
12-28-2007, 01:55 PM
Ragh!! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!

Kayo
12-28-2007, 09:50 PM

what he said...