View Full Version : Sleep

LukeDothSucketh
05-08-2003, 08:26 PM
I know a lot of you guys have ****ed up schedules, but I can't emphasize enough how good sleeps every night, (minus weekends when I work early...), positively effect every aspect of your life. On weekdays I usually head to bed around 8-830, sometimes 9. On weekends I try to be sensible but **** happens, and when I have to wake up early after a late night I don;t feel it because I'm so rested from the whole week of good sleep.

Even if I have to put some things off so I can get to sleep I feel so good the next day I make up for it and more. My fitness levels are ****ign soaring, I never would have though I would be close to what I'm doing with my level of focus at this point...

SO GET GOOD SLEEP, **** EVERYTHING ELSE. Do it for a week and you'll neevr be the same.

Magic Man
05-08-2003, 08:33 PM
Sleep is so underrated it's not funny, in regards to training, this is when most of the muscle repair and growth occurs. 8 hours a day minimum...although sometimes...alot of the time really, I dont even listen to myself :(

seldomTap
05-08-2003, 11:25 PM
Magic, you are a lazy student who would average an easy 13 hours a day minimum!

But ideally, 6-8 is optimum

Magic Man
05-09-2003, 04:05 AM
screw you funboy, do you know how long it takes to find decent **** on the net?

There are galleries full of women who only get paid to pose nude because they are willing to spread - or maybe out of pity on the photographer's behalf.

Stain
05-09-2003, 10:21 AM
If I could only sleep more