No announcement yet.

Manny should stay in shape!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny should stay in shape!!

Manny should focus on his next 2 fights beacuse in the phil too many distraction gary st.claire is no joke, manny must train hard to beat (JMM boring) go pacman
    Last edited by INFAMOUZ; 10-23-2004, 06:23 AM.

Yeah Manny should go back to Freddie Roach to continue his training, but I have not heard any news if they have already signed the fight....
    Last edited by JOM'S; 10-25-2004, 12:23 PM.

Comment

It seems to me that the reason Murad and Nazario are now talking about Morales and Marquez possibilities more often than about St. Clair is that they know the Dec. bout between Pac and the Aussie is out through the window. With a mere two months to go and no ink on any paper, what's the chance of that fight being made?

Comment

Nothing has come up, up to this writing. Not a word. MP was supposed to have met Nazario and Murad last friday.

Comment

Originally posted by pso_junior
          Nothing has come up, up to this writing. Not a word. MP was supposed to have met Nazario and Murad last friday.
          That's Murad (and Nazario) for you, Buddy...

Comment

I was really hoping to see Manny fight again this year, but time is clicking and still no green light for the fight.....

Comment

It appears that Murad's expiring promotional contract with Manny is a factor for the February fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Epie2
                It appears that Murad's expiring promotional contract with Manny is a factor for the February fight.

Very much! . . . It is . . . and that Feb fight is being used by Murad as a driving leverage to twist Manny's arm to renew or extend his contract.

Comment

up to today still nothing signed for the tune up fight of PacMan with 3K, I really want this to happen just so that Manny will maintain his conditioning....

Comment

Working...
                  X